Fake Couple

Unspoken feelings

                                                               

The loud thunder wake you up, all sweaty you put your hand over your fast beating heart, you woke Doojoon up. Without waiting to calm down you throw the blanket of you and jump out the bed, in the hall you could see Kikwang oppa rushing from his room to you. You ran to his open arms, he hug you tightly and your back.

- Is okay oppa is here, you are safe. Oppa is here. He repeat till you had calmed down, he look at Doojoon that was in the door looking at them. He nod as a sign to make his hyung follow them to the living room, he sat you down before he was going to get you some water.

- Oppa where are you going?! You ask terrified and desperately cling on his arm before he even got a chance to leave you, he look down at those red eyes that slowly began fills with tears again.

- I will just get you water and I will be back in a second. He held your face and your tears away.

- I promise I will be back. He said and you nod, Doojoon follow him to the kitchen.

- Kikwang-ah what is going on, why is Eunae crying?

- I will tell you everything soon, can you get me the pink box in the drawer next to Eunae’s bed.

- I will get it. He said and walk back to the room, soon he was back with the pink box and handle Kikwang.

- Here. Kikwang said and gave Eunae a bunch of pills, he pull the blanket over her and you both was watching her fall asleep.

- Sorry oppa…sorry. She said and a new tear ran down her cheek, Kikwang than now also cry in silent, wipe it away. Doojoon who don’t know anything put a hand on Kikwang’s shoulder, to say is okay to cry. Doojoon made a cup of warm milk for Kikwang, he’s dongsaeng took it.

- Hyung you are probably wonder why Eunae is like this, right? Kikwang ask with he’s eyes still on you.

- Yeah it was kind of scary to see her like that…

- She lost her parents at very young age…

- But you..?

- Deh but not biologic, we adopted her right after. It was a rainy Valentine’s Day 15 years ago, she and Jimin was standing in front of the window waiting for her parents to come home. The parents was prepare for the party, I still see her happy smile and laughter when I close my eyes. That driver kill all her happiness in just a few seconds, a big truck came over to her parent’s side. The crash happen right in front of her eyes….Kikwang told his hyung but stop and broke down in tears.

- She might show herself as a tough girl but she is just one small weak lost girl, I’m tired to see her fake smile every day. I miss her real smile.

- Oh god I, yeah I don’t know what say.

- Hyung did Jimin sing her to sleep?

 - Deh, wae?

- She can’t fall asleep than, I’m glad that Jimin force Eunae to let him sleep over.

- She won’t sleep at all if she is alone?

- The darkness is still scary for her, hyung please help me take care of her. This Valentine day I can’t be here with her, could you be the one for her that day? But if you have plans for that day is okay hyung, maybe Jimin is free?

- No! I don't have plans, I will look after Eunae. He look at you than back at Kikwang, Jimin you are not going to be with her on Valentine's day!

- I will do my best, don’t worry so much. We are a family, right? He said and hug his dongsaeng, he then send him back to his room to get some sleep. He lift you up and walk back to your room, he lay you down.

- I will try to heal you with love, hope you don’t mind. He said and lay down next to you, he took your hand and kiss it.


You woke up early to make the boys breakfast, you shower and put on new fresh clothes than you close the door carefully in case Doojoon woke up. You open the fridge just to find some bottle of water and that was it.

- Well I guess I have to go to the grocery than. You said and went to you room to get your wallet and phone, what you wasn’t expecting was Doojoon just in pants. 

- OMO! You said shock and turn around so he could put on his shirt, he smirk at your reaction. 

- I’m done, Eunae do you find my body that hot? He tease you, he saw your red face when you turn around. 

- Pssh oppa like you are Taeyang oppa? Merong! You said and took your things and ran out, he ran after you and head lock you.

- Dongsaeng-ah you need to learn to respect your older and let’s start with stop hitting me. 

- Like you wouldn’t hit the person that head lock you? Let you of me! He let go of you so you could turn to him.

- Where are you going?

- Out.

- I will go with you.
- Up to you oh and one more thing I’m sorry I disrespect you but your body is nowhere near how hot Taeyang’s body is. You said and ran out the door just to stop in time before crashing in the girl outside your door, you look at her and she look at you.
- Nayoung? You both turn to Doojoon’s voice, he look at you.
- Doojoon-sshii, why didn’t you come home yesterday?
- Huh? I was home yesterday.
- Pabo I mean to your parents, I were waiting. 
- Nayoung why was you at my house and how did you know I was here? 
- As your girlfriend I need to know were my boyfriend is, who is she? She ask and point her long sharp nails at you. 
- She is the owner of this house..
- What are you cheating on me, Doojoon how could you?!
- What?! I think you are misunderstanding everything, I and Doojoon is nothing more than oppa dongsaeng.
- Are you expecting me to believe that? You little ! She yell and slap you, so hard a red mark show. 
- Yah! You yell and slap her with your left hand, Doojoon just stand and watch.
- Oppa she slap me, aren’t you going to do something about it?!
- Why would I? You are the one who started it all, she is Kikwang’s sister. 
- Oh omo I didn’t know, I’m so sorry. She said and bow to you.
 - Don’t even waste your time on saying something you don’t mean, you know what a two face like you shouldn’t even be on my property. Now your fake and leave.
- Tsh why should I be afraid of you, what can you possibly do? Wake up little girl, I have more power than you.
- You may have power but you are nothing compare to one with power and brain.
- You little.. She said and grab your arm hard, right then your bodyguard walk through the gate.
- Miss Lee your car is here, is there any problem? He ask and look at Nayoung’s hand on your arm, you look at her and smirk. 
- Still not letting go? 
- I’m not afraid of you.  You nod at your bodyguard, in a second she was carried away. 
- Yah Doojoon help me! Put me down you can’t treat me like this!
- Only Miss Lee can give me orders, Miss what should I do?
- Just drop her there, is just waste of time. 
- Yes Miss! One tip, don’t make her mad. He said and let go of her like she was a piece of trash, you giggle and look at Doojoon before get in the car. You bodyguard (Won Bin) drove under silent before busting out in a loud laugh, you look at him and smile. 
- Really oppa don’t tell Kikwang oppa about this, okay?
- I won’t but maybe Doojoon will do it?
- Like he would, he haven even tell them he is going to marry that crazy so no he won’t. 
- Are your really sure about that? 
- Yeah or do you know something I don’t know about?
- Well if he haven’t told them about her, than the chance is very big that he don’t even like her. He may have someone in his heart already, maybe someone very close to him and is around him all the time. 
- OMG oppa are you saing Doojoon oppa is gay?!?! 
- What?!
- Yeah those who are with him all the time is B2st oppa, is he really gay?!!
- Oh my.. you and your mind, whatever you think. Do you want me to follow you in?
- Oppa you think I can carry everything with a broken arm?
 - Sorry, I just forgot. Let me get the door for you. 

You two went in the store and bought half of the store, well Won Bin nag about when he put the ting in the car.  All you could think about is Doojoon, what if he was really gay? Did you have a crush on a gay? Well now you think about it he seems to be very cool about hugging and kissing guys on the cheek!

- OH MY HE IS GAY!!!
- Eunae, what are you talking about!?
- Doojoon oppa, he is gay! 
- Did you sleep last night or what? What have got to your head? So what he is gay, is it a problem? He ask and look meaning at you, like he was waiting for you to confess. “ Oh no you don’t have to know that  I have a crush on a gay man”
- No not at all but why didn’t he say anything to me?
- But is not sure he is gay, you just think he is. 
- Yeah but so, think about it he is always hugging some of the oppas or kissing them. Not to say how much he and Kikwang oppa is hanging together…oh is my oppa also gay??! 
- Eunae you are thinking too much, you need to ask to know.
- No what if the is not?! 
- Aish, you know Doojoon is close to many girls to and so is you brother.
- Yeah maybe I just thinking too much? Why didn't you said girls to? Oh my innocent brain... You said and touch your head, Woobin look att you and smile.
 - Yeah or stupid? 
- What did you say? Did you just call me stupid?
- What?
- I will let it slide for this time. 

You made brekfast and woke up the boys, you took a shower and change to short and a crop top. You let your new wash hair hang over your shoulders, you join the boys.

- Eunae why don't you eat?

- Are you sick?

- No I'm not that hungry oppa.

- Guys I have something to tell you guys...

- What is it?

- I'm getting married...

- What?

- Why?

- It is an arranged..

- Do you who she is?

- No and if I don't want a random, I need to get a girl fast!

- But don't ou already have a girl?

- Nayoung? No she still think we are together and I have said its over between us many times..what to do?

- But hyung if you had a new girlfriend than she will see that you mean it.

- What do you mean Kikwang-ah?

- Yeah hyung that is the perfect way out, go out there and get a girlfriend and marry her!

- They would say she is not good enough, they have already made up their mind about the perfect daughter in law. Only if it was so easy...

- Eunae! She is the perfect one!!

- What?!

- What?!

 - Yes! They always say how much they would love to have a daughter in law just like her, so get together with my dongsaeng!

- Are you drunk or what?! You said but your heart was beating way to fast, you got up ready to leave the room.

- No think about it, you are helping your oppa.

- Helping? Do you guys even know that marriage is NOT a small thing? Do you don't get it? I have to give up my life, just to help Doojoon oppa? Just lisen to it, don't you guys think is sounds stupid?!

- Maybe you should ask her yourself…privet? Hyunseung said and put his dish in the sink, Yoseob did the same and follow his hyung.

- She may be your only way out hyung, be nice. Dongwoon said and walk out with Junhyung, Doojoon look at Kikwang.

- Really Kikwang-ah? Of all girls out there, you choose your own sister?

- Okay I know is sound like that but what I mean is that she can help you as you help her to find happiness again.

- What if we develop those feeling for each other while we are a fake couple?

- Then become a real couple then, I know you won’t hurt her. He said and pat him on the shoulder before leaving to work.

- This is crazy. Doojoon mumble while walking to your shared room, he knock on the door.

- Come in if you not Kikwang oppa!

- Eunae…I'm sorry about what just happen.  He thoughtful scratching his head while walking to the bed.

- Is okay oppa, is not your fault. 

- Okay don’t think I'm a jerk now but what do you say? He ask and lay down beside you.

 - About what? You ask him and turn to look at his face.

- To marry me.

- Stupid jerk. You said and hit his arm and sat up, he also sat up and took your hand.

- Please marry me!

- Get out.. You said and went to pick out clothes before going to the bathroom, you heard him call your name. You change your outfit and did your makeup and hair, you went out to the bedroom and Doojoon was still there. 

- Where are you going? He ask seeing you dress up, you turn to him.

- Oppa which one should I wear?

 - The black one but where are you going?

- To meet my future parents in law. You said and put on your shoes and took you bag, you walk past him and he took your arm to stop you but with heels on your feel back on the bed and Doojoon haft over you.

- What are you saying?! Who is he?!

- Yah oppa do you want me help or not?

- Help?

- Yeah..even if I don't like the idea of lying to your parents or the rest of the world.

- Really you will help me?! Thank you, thank you! He hug you tightly, you blush but thank God you put on blush.

- Come on now my fake boyfriend.

- Thanks you are the best!

- That what the call me, now change to those clothes.

- You even chose clothes for me? Aww.. He said and pinch you cheek, you slap his hand away.

 - I will wait in the car, hurry before I change my mind.

5 minute later he took place behind the wheel, he look over at you.

- So who are we going to explain our relationship?

- I got this oppa, just go with the flow. 30 minute later you arrived at his parents’ house, he open the door for you and led you to the front door. He rang the door and soon after his mother open the door.

- Doojoon-ah and Eunae-ah what a surprise! Honey come here! She yell to her husband as she drag you two in, Doojoon father soon show up.

- Welcome! What brings you guys here?

- Omma and appa I and Eunae have something to confess… I know that you want me to get marry soon but I can't.

- What why? His mother ask.

- Because I’m in love with my girlfriend.

- Girlfriend?!

- Why didn’t you said that you had a girlfriend before?

- I was not sure if Eunae would be okay to get our relationship known about…I’m sorry.

- Please forgive us.

- Wait you two are a couple?

- Yes mother.

- See? I said that is something between them, congratulations!

- Welcome to the family Eunae! His father said and hug you two, you look at Doojoon.

- Omma appa, aren’t you mad?

- No why would we be that?

- Because we keep this from you?

- No, I just glad you could say it to us. We understand is not something easy to tell.

- Come and have some tea. 

- What happen to your arm, did Doojoon hurt you?

-  No omma, he wouldn't hurt me. I fell down on my arm yesterday. Doojoon led you to the sofa and sat down next to you. After hours of talking you and Doojoon was now on your way home.

 

- So girlfriend are you hungry?

- Seriously we are alone, you don’t have to act.

- Why, you like it?

- Oppa don’t let this get to you head and yes I’m hungry.

- Yeh yeh so what do you want to eat then?

- I don’t know..oh I want jajangmyeon. You said excited and your lips.

- Always a kid when it comes to food. He said and laugh as he park his car in front of a resturang, he was about to get out when you pull him back.

- Oppa people will see..it will become a scandal. Let just go home and I will cook something.

- Don’t be stupid, so what if they are news?

 - But you are an idol, close the door and let go home.

- Stop it, what I cannot go out and eat with my girlfriend just because it may be a scandal? He said and went out, he open your door and drag you out.

- Is just a few here so we will be okay, trust me.

- Okay but if it become news don’t blame it on me I warn you already. 

- Yeah stop worry and let’s eat now. He said and you two walk  the entrance hand in  hand.