Sleep time

Unspoken feelings

Doojoon pov:

A minute after Jimin left Eunae also left, I look at Kikwang.

- Ugh I’m so full and tired, time for bed.

- Umm Kikwang-ah…do you really trust Jimin?

- Wae hyung, you don’t?

- No is not that..I just feel like there is more than just friendship between him and Eunae..?

- Deh hyung they are childhoods friends, if they was in some kind of relationship I would have notice a long time ago.

- So how did they meet, did he come all the way from Busan to Seoul to hang out?

- Hyung if you are interested in my sister just ask her out but if you break her heart, you will regret that you even had feelings for Eunae.

- Kikwang-ah is…

- Is okay hyung, let go to bed now. Kikwang said and left to his room, they rest of the members had already left. Standing and looking at Eunae’s door, he heard the two happily talk and joking around as he thought about what a fool he was.

- Oh I heard about it from Jo Kwon, when is your debut?

- Ehh oppa is was 1 and a half year ago, Jimin sorry but do not be offended. They have been busy overseas, oppa shouldn’t you say something?

- Hey man, I’m sorry I don’t really keep track at all new rookies.

- No need to be sorry, I will just work harder sunbaenim.

 

 

Your pov:

 

Jimin was lying on your right side and telling you about his day and so on as on your left side was still empty, Jimin notice that you didn’t listen to him.

- Eunae are you so in love with him?

- Huh him, who?

- Doojoon sunbae of course.

- Eh what?! Yah come to your sense! *Puh, dose he really know that I have feelings for Doojoon oppa?*

- You just want him to “hawk and kiss you” right? He said and demonstrate with a pillow making you laugh, you pinched his arm.

- Aww my poor pillow! Jimin just smile and lay down again, he turn his head to you. Doojoon who happen to come in at that moment, he look at you before going to the bathroom.

- You like him a lot, huh?

- You are unbelievable, we just have an oppa dongsaeng relation.

- But your eyes dosen’t agree with what you just said.

- Chimchim tell me more about your alien friend V.

- Wae are you interested in him?

- You really don’t deserve to live anymore. You said and hit him with your left arm, Jimin catch your hand.

- Stop hurting your lovely friend, I’m so sensitive and I will cry.

- Really you still going to use that? Let sleep now, lay down and let go of my hand. He lay down again and face you. Doojoon was done and now he was laying on your left side.

- If you two are going to kiss can you not do it somewhere privet?

- Oppa what are you saying, why should I kiss that dooly? You ask and turn to him but only to regret it deeply, he manly scent fill your nose and inappropriate thoughts start to fill your head.

- It just look like it, don’t worry I won't tell Kikwang. He said and wink, you turn back and put the blanket over your head.

 

- My naughty chingu, don’t need to talk back I already know. He whisper to you so Doojoon wouldn’t hear, well he was too busy looking on his phone to even notice.

- You know?

- If I do, you always talk about him..you even wear his cl… You put your hand over Jimin mouth before he finish.

- Okay you right just keep it quiet!

- Deh, you like him a lot huh?

- Yah!

- Sunbae.. You glaze at Jimin, you sat up.

- Wae?

- Jimin you call yourself a friend? You hit him with a pillow, he dodge it.

- Do you know the guy Eunae is in love with?

- No, Eunae do I know him? *Say is me, that you are in love with*

- No oppa and he his lying, I’m not in love with any one.

- Oh okay but when you are tell me, okay?

- Deh, oppa you will be the first to know. *Because it is you pabo.*

- Go to sleep now, you need to rest a lot.

- Deh you to oppa, goodnight. You said and lay down, you face Jimin.

- So what lullaby should we go for this time, something about love?

- Jimin..up to you.

All night girl

I think about you all night girl

I’ll see you when tomorrow comes

And I don’t know what to say

 

Soon you fell asleep, Doojoon on the other side listen to the lullaby and somehow he feel like Jimin sing about his secret love for Eunae. * Eunae will you think about me all night? I think about you 24/7..* DooJoon fell asleep with a smile on his face, Jimin look at his phone.

 “Here now, hurry and come or you will be walking home”

“Will hurry, hyung!”

Jimin slide out of the bed and took his tings, he look at the girl and the boy. With a sneaky smile he roll Eunae in to DooJoon’s arm, he took a pic before leaving. He send it to your phone with the text, you will thank me later ;D

 

 

 

 

Looking  totally satisfied for what he have done.