Back again

Unspoken feelings

The noise in the house woke you up from your beauty sleep, growing and stretching yourself before fully waking up. You noticed the step became clearer as they was going to your room, quickly you fly from your bed towards (click).

- Damn she have lock the door…

- Hyung maybe she don’t want to see you? Dongwoon said to Kikwang, deserving a death glaze from his hyung.

- Yah why wouldn’t she want to see her own oppa?! Kikwang yell and went to the kitchen to make breakfast for you, the rest follow him. Doojoon chuckle at his dongsaeng cuteness, he lightly knock on your door.

- Eunae-ah! I know your are awake, your brother really miss you a lot so hurry up and get ready.

To his answer was the sound of your head hitting the door in disappointment, once again he chuckled.

- Is not nice to keep people wait especially if they are missing you.

- Al-ayo, al-ayo oppa. You finally spoke, pulling of the t-shirt you was wearing and throw it on the floor as you walk to the bathroom.

Doojoon left when he heard the water running, going to the boys as smile was on his face.

- Why are you smiling? Kikwang ask him grumpy and place strawberries and cherry on a plate, the other look at their leader.

- Aww Kikwang stop be so grumpy over the fact she lock her bedroom door, she is a young woman now not a little baby girl anymore. Doojoon said and accepted the coffee from Junhyung.

- Yeah hyung is right, she need her privacy as a growing from a girl to a young woman. Hyunseung said and the other nod agreed except Kikwang.

- Maybe she wasn’t alone in the room? Yoseob said teasing the grumpy brother.

- You know is time for her to experimenting. Junhyung said and laugh with the other at Kikwang.

- Time for me to experimenting what? You ask even though you head everything, like come on they was not the quiets one and it was 6 of them.

- Eunae! My lovey dongsaeng, how oppa miss you! Kikwang said and hug you so tight, that it felt like you would die soon if he didn’t let you breathe.

- Oppa I miss you too, I guess?

- Yah!!

- Oppa take it easy, I was just kidding with you. Do you know how lonely I was?

- Oppa is sorry, here eat.

- Tsh. You said and hug all the oppas welcome home after they long world tour, then you sat down between Kikwang oppa and Doojoon oppa.

- So what did you do when you was alone? Junhyung ask and smirk, as all this years you have known them you knew exactly what that smirk mean.

- See that you haven’t change at all, always thinking about dirty stuff. Glad to have you back ert oppa. You answer and gave him a blink, the rest was laughing at Junhyung.

- Because I was so so lonely I had my friends over. You said and eat a cherry, waiting for your oppa to question you as always.

 

 

Doojoon pov:             

 

- Because I was so so lonely I had my friends over.

- Friends, girls or boys? Kikwang ask the innocent girl beside me while holding his breath, she face him.

- Hmm is was most girls… Kikwang breath out in happiness.

- That didn’t come, don’t know why? Eunae said and shrugged her shoulders while her brother gazing at her, knowing how overprotecting he is about her.

- Lee Eunae! How many guys was it and why didn’t your girl friends come?!

- Calm down, I don’t want to be deaf and you need to take care of your voice. She said to the red face guy and feed him a strawberry, is always amazing to see how she could talk him down.

 

Your pov:

 

- First of all they had other things to do and when it come to my guys friends I think they all was here but only Jimin kept me company 24/7, he is so loyal.

Jimin?!

- He is a guy right?

- 24/7?! You mean he sleep here, only you and him?!

- Oppas come on stop this, yeah Park Jimin is a guy and is was only me and him in the house..all alone. You said and kiss mouth as your fan yourself, no of it was true but you couldn’t help to tease the oppas.

- Did he do anything to you? Kikwang oppa ask and held you by the shoulder, you giggle.

- Hmm you did something with him huh? Junhyung ask and smirk at you, this boy is serious every second.

- No need to tell you… You got cut off by your ringing phone, you pick up and left the kitchen.

- Kikwang-ah breath in and out slowly and you Junghuyng you are not helping right now.

- Hyung..what if she..?

- She what, had ? Hyunseung ask and slip on his coffee.

- NO! my dongsaeng..my poor dongsaeng.

- Huyng accept the fact she is growing up.

- Hmm, how do I put this? I’m not ready to have a brother in law yet, no I don’t think I will be able to accept any guy she bring home.

- Bahahaha!

- Yah Junhyung, stop it! Would you be okay with it? Image Eunae bringing home a dude, will you really be okay?

- Ani! Never ever!

- You guys then? Doojoon ask the rest and the shake there head.

- See is nothing wrong with Kikwang worried about his sis.

- Sorry Kiwang, I don’t mean anything bad.

- Bye oppas, see you later! Eunae said with a bag and not so good dress, all eyes was on her.

 

Your pov:

- Lee Eunae, what exactly are you think you are going? Doojoon ask.

- Ee out with my friends, why?

- Where are you going and with which friends? Your oppa ask, smiling you put down your bag and walk over to them.

- With them, look they are already waiting for me. I said and point out to the two cars that was packed with your friends, both guys and girls.

- You can’t go. Junhyung oppa said which made you pout.

- Ahh why oppa??

- No is the answer. Kikwang oppa said making you whine more and do aegyo.

- Oppa why are you being so weird, you always let me meet my friends.

- Eunae...

- Hurry and explain and don’t say is because of the guys that are coming with us. You said with your arms cross over your chest.

- Your clothes. Doojoon oppa said carefully, you look down at yourself. What wrong with shorts and tank top?

- Is to reliving…? Dongwoon oppa said, making you burst out in a cheerful laugh.

- How about now? You ask after putting on a cardigan, well not your but Doojoon’s.

- Okay is cover you up at least…Kikwang oppa said.

- Doojoon oppa is it okay for me to borrow your cardigan? You ask and did puppy eyes for him, he just nod.

- Dongsaeng where are you going?

- Till the beach and I will wear a bikini so, bye! You said and ran out before Kikwang could yell at you.

 

 

- Ah is feel so good to be here, like I’m an angel.

- Eunae, skip that let have fun! Minjee shout and drag you along with her down to the water, Minjee you best friend.

Loud music, happy laughter, camping fire, you was having a good time. No bothering how much the clock was you was enjoying yourself to the fullest, Minjee suddenly stood up and drag you with her, walking down to the water

- So have you read that fanfic about Be2st Doojoon?

- Huh? No why would I read a fanfic about B2st, you know how much it can change your view of an idol.

- I know but is just.. ugh..don’t you see it?

- Ani what? I don’t get you?

- Bloody say I think he have some hidden feelings for you.

- Huh ani that is crazy, he is like my brother.

- But why are you wearing his shirt then, don’t tell me the oppa dongsaeng thing.

- Minjee-ah..

- Okay I will stop but if it end up you and Doojoon oppa..

- Yeah yeah, you will say “what did I tell you” in my face, I get it. We are supposed to have fun and here you come and being all serious. You said and put your arm on her shoulder, she laugh and did the same thing. Hyunah’s bubble pop was playing on loud, you and Minjee look at each other before running to the other and begin to perform.

- Eunae! Minjee! Eunae! Minjee! Eunae! Minjee!!!

 

 

 

Author pov:

 

- Hyung is not right to spy on her. Dongwon whine at his hyung that laying down in the car.

- Like you don’t want to know? Junhyung fired back and look at your location.

- Omo guys she is dancing on the truck! They all turn and follow Junhyung finger, Kikwang that was already half way down to his sister made the other hurry out and follow him.

- Lee Eunae! Kikwang yells made Eunae turn to the voice but unfortunately in the turn she miss her step and fall down, landing with the face in the sand.

- Omo Eunae!

- Eunae!!! Beast yell and ran to the injury girl, she sat up but hold her right arm.

 Kikwang was the first to kneel down next to her, he look from her arm to her face with an uneasy face.

- Dose it hurt? Kikwang stutter as he try to touch her arm, Eunae slap away his hand with her left.

- Yah don’t touch me! Eunae said and stand up and so her brother, the others around you just look at you two quiet.

- Eunae-ah let’s talk about it later, let me take you to the hospital to treat your first.

- No! You have done enough. Eunae said irritated or more disappointed, before she took her bag and left.

- Kikwang-ah?

- *silent*

- Hyung?

- Aish you guys take care of him and meet me and Eunae at the hospital, okay?

-Deh understand!

-Kikwang-ah? Yoseob talk to the frozen guy, he nod to the other to just bring Kiwang to the car.

 

Doojoon who already was in his car, driving to find Eunae.

- Where are you? Did you run or what? Doojoon talk to himself as he was driving slowly along the sidewalk he spot at girl that was sitting on knee in front of her bag, he stop the car and ran out to her.

- Eunae! He yell out, she look up at him and gave him a tiny smile before turning back and search in her bag.

- What are you looking for?

- My shirt, I can’t go like this. She said and remind him that she was in just bikini and shorts, he awkwardly look away. *Aish Yoon Doojoon you shouldn’t check her out is your best friends sister!*Doojoon said to himself as he took of his hoody and place on Eunae, she look up in him in surprise.

- Wear this, now let’s go to the doctor and then go home. Doojoon said as he zipped the hoody, Eunae just nod and look at Doojoon walk to the car.

- Yah why aren’t you coming?

- Oppa do it look like I can take my bag and follow you just like that?

- Yeah?

- Yoon Doojoon you locked up my arms in this shirt.

- Yeah yeah just get in the car, I will take your bag for you. He went back and pick up the bag and was about to open his door went Eunae made a loud “Humph”, looking at her.

- What now?

- I never knew your car could open the door automatic? She answered him sarcastic, Doojoon just stare at her blank for a minute before going to her side and open the door for her.

- Before you even say anything. He said as they were seated in the car, he reach over to her side and grab the belt.

- Now you will be safe, let’s go.

 

Your pov:

 

- As I can see in the picture you have a small crack in the bone but with some gypsum and plenty of resting it would heal for about 1-3 month. The doctor explain and started to treat your hand.

- Doctor could you please write that down so I can make sure that she is following the tips.

- Of course, what a nice couple you are. He is a keeper, is not many guys that are willing to take care of the girlfriend with a broken arm. The doctor said and wink to you, your red face could be used to fry eggs on right now.

- No doctor is not what you think, we are not togeth…

- Oww my dear girlfriend is a bit shy, thank you doctor. You two bow to him and went out, you kick Doojoon on leg so he let go of you.

 

-What was that for?

- Do you even need to ask? You said and went to reception area where the other was waiting, Doojoon ran after you while rubbing his leg.

- Eunae-ah are you okay?

- Deh. You answered Kikwang oppa short, he gave you a bread and coco milk.

- I thought you might be hungry. You nod and try to take it, Kikwang open the bread and fed you.

- Ow my dongsaeng is so cute when she is angry. He said and pinch your cheek, you glaze at him before went to pay.

- Hyung what happen to you?

- Eunae-ah kick me.

- What did you do?

- The doctor thought we was a couple… Doonjoon explain it all.

- Hyung you deserve it.

- Guys a bigger problem, where is Eunae?! Hyunseung said mad everybody stop and look around.

- Sir is you looking for that girl that just pay?

- Yes her, do you know where she went? Kikwang ask worried.

- She said she will wait in the car.

- Ah thank you very much.They all left to the parking lot but nowhere was you seen, Kiwang started to panic.

- Where is she?!

- Kikwang-ah calm down, she went to my car because how would she know where you park?

- Opps hehe, see you at home than. Doojoon walk to his car and saw you sleeping in passenger seat, he open the door and hop in.

- Huh where is my keys? Doojoon search his pocket but found nothing except his wallet, suddenly a pair of keys was hanging in front of him.

- Oh there you are…wait what?! He took at the girl that was holding his keys.

- Why do you have my keys?!

- I took them.

- When and how?

- When you all had a talk and didn’t even hear me when I was calling for you so I just took the keys from your pocket.

- Your little thief…

- Not really oppa I gave them back didn’t i? I just borrow them for a bit, wake me up when we are home please. You said and close your eyes, Doojoon glaze at you before driving home in peace. * Doojoon oppa as I wish I was a little thief that could steal your heart…*

- Eunae-ah wake up, we are home.

- Mm 5 more…

- 1…2…3…4…5 get up now!

- Aish minute not second. You told him and walk out and close the door but only to open it again to take your bag.

- Ahh my lovely dongsaeng is home again! Kikwang sang and hug you, plating endless kiss on your cheek.

- Kikwang oppa stop it, I won’t forgive you so easy!

- Ahh wae yo wae wae wae.

- Aish I will forgive you but if you embarrassing me again in front of my friends I won’t talk to you. Understand that, Lee Kikwang.

- Deh...yah how dare you call me by my full name?!

- Omo are you going to hit an injured girl?

- Yah!!

- I will tell omma that you hit girls! Merong! You said before running to your room only to trip on somebody’s luggage.

- Ahh!!!

- Eunae! Dongwon scream and ran to you, helping you up.

- Does your arm hurt, is you hurt somewhere else?

- No oppa I’m fine, why didn’t you unpack your bags? Never mind put them in here and I will help you later.

- You are the best dongsaeng! Yoseob said and took his bag and walk in the room, the other follow him.

- Doesn’t this room seems familiar somehow?

- Now that you saying that it do, it really do…

- Eunae?

- What I don’t know. You said and back out slowly, Doojoon that was still outside the hall gave you a question look before peek in the room.

- Yah is my room, what happen, where is my bed?!

- Well about that..you see I didn’t have anymore space for my clothes so that what happen…

- So you just decided to make my room a closet?!

- But is not only for me, look I even organize all your clothes in here plus now you have more space I your rooms.

- But Eunae you can just not just do like that, where is Doojoon hyung going to sleep now?

- That haven’t I figuring yet but….wait why are you going to my room?! Doojoon enter your room without answer, you ran to him.

- Why are my bed next to yours?

- Like I said Jimin sleep over.

- So you two never slept in the same bed?

- No..wae?

- Nothing…guys go and order dinner, I need to talk with my dongsaeng. They all went out and you sat down on the bed, Kikwang oppa look at you after closing the door.

- Okay out with it how many night didn’t you sleep? Oppa ask and sat down next to you, playing with your hair you answer him.

- Only 3…

- So that why you ask Jimin to sleep over, right?

- Mm well he saw it on me so he force me to let him sleep here so I could get some sleep, don’t be mad at him oppa be at me…

- I’m not mad now I know the true and I trust Jimin did it because he is worried about you.

- He better be after all this years we have been friends! You said and look at Kikwang oppa, he kiss you on the forehead then hug you.

- You mean is Jimin that I know?

- Deh oppa is him Jimin.

- Sorry I couldn’t be here when you need me, I’m so sorry you had to be in pain alone.

- Oppa don’t think like that, I know you are always coming back just like a boomerang. Thank you for see me as your real sister.

- You are my REAL sister, Lee Eunae!

“Ring on the door” You broke free from the hug and went out to the hall with your brother after you, Doojoon look confuse at the boy in the door.

- Jimin-ah! You walk to him and drag him inside, he bow to Kikwang and the others that peek out from the kitchen.

- Eunae-ah how are you? I heard what happen at the beach from Minjee. He said and look at your broken arm, you gave him a smile.

- Aish my chingu-ah you don’t really know me, just a broken bone won’t kill me.

- Eugh! When will understand that you are not deathless? You should be careful and take care of yourself, I won’t be around all the time.

- Eehh stop it I don’t want to hear it again, have you had dinner yet?

- Your stubborn girl and no I’m dying, I hurry over here to see if you was fine.

- Soo you skip dinner with your members for me?! Aww how kind of you but you should take it serious now, no more sneak out.

- Aish you know I don’t do that anym…oh pizza and fried chicken.

- Yah your fat pig take it easy, you are on diet. You said and slap his shoulder, he whine and rub his back.

- Oppa come and eat with us, oh yeah sorry this is my childhood friend Park Jimin. Dooly bow to your sunbaenim.

- Annyeonghaseyo Park Jimin from the new rookie group Bangtaninmida . He said and bow 90 degrees and Beast bow back.

- Oh I heard about it from Jo Kwon, when is your debut? Doojoon ask and went to the table.

 

 

- Hyung?

- That’s Jimin she talk about?

- Kikwang you are not mad that he is here?

- Yoseob why should I be mad at him?

- Well you was hating that you sister was alone with him a while ago and now you are saying you are okay with that?

- I never thought it was that Park Jimin. Kikiwang said and point at the short boy.

- So you know him?

- Yeah he was our neighbor and he is also Eunae’s childhood friend. He said and join the others for food, Hyunseung shrugged his shoulders and went after Kikwang.

- One second he is an overprotecting brother and the next second he is totally fine with her being around guys.

- Is it only me that think that they are acting like a couple?

- Aish Dongwoon-ah what kind of movie are you watching? You can clearly see that they are no more feelings between them more than friends.

- But hyung friendship can lead to a relationship.

- Son Dongwoon do you have feelings for Eunae, why are you so worried?

- No! He said a little too loud and made everyone look at him?

- Oppa is something wrong?

- Ani Eunae-ah, I just don’t want Doojoon hyung to eat up all the pizza.

- Eh oh, what are you waiting for come and eat. Is definitely something fishy between them, you said to yourself.

- Chingu are you sleeping here tonight? Please? You ask and did puppy eyes.

- Eh Eunae I don’t want to intrude..

- You don’t, right Kikwang oppa? You look at you oppa that didn’t bother to look up from his food.

- No Jimin sleep over okay?

- Deh hyung… Jimin answer and rub his neck.

- See?! Now go and take a shower you stink. You said playfully and hold your nose, he put his armpit in your face.

- Really you are going to kill me! Go go, your clothes is in the left drawer.

 

 

 

Please up vote, comment and subscribe, hope you enjoy it!

Here are my other stories : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/582183/i-what-teentop-you-jin-bap-daehyun-bts-arragedmarriage 

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/831817/big-love-mabye-b1a4-romance-you-jinyong