Happy Days

Playing the Player's Heart

Lee Kikwang.

 

One minute I throw an angry fit out of annoyance, and the next minute, she suddenly lands her disgusting lips onto mine. And when I say disgusting, I mean plump, red lips that can somehow entrance a person. When she kissed me, it was like all of my anger went away, and instead, a jolt of electricity ran through me.

Oh! And I was blushing. My face turned into a bright red tomato, and I just wanted to jump up and down in victory. I mean, this is her telling me that she likes me right? That she feels the same way?

This means that all that ignoring did do me some justice. The only reason why I wasn't talking to her was because... Ok, so I know what I'm about to say is childish. Actually, the only reason why I ignored her was because I wanted her to notice what it would be like without me. That if I just suddenly left her world, she'd be unhappy.

That was the reason why she kissed me right? Because she loves me to.

"You- You feel the same way, right?"

But she didn't answer. Instead, she just gave a huge eye-smile and left, walking to our bedroom. I guess I'll just take that as a yes. Why else would she smile? I followed after her with the look of extreme glee. It almost made me look retarded in some ways, but I didn't care. I was a happy camper as of right now.

"Hey! So you do like me!"

"I don't know. Do I?" She started playing mind games. She smirked, "But you like me. Now that's a fact."

Wait, so she thought I stopped liking her the past two weeks? I'm sure she's mistaken.

"Wait, you thought I stopped liking you; all of a sudden? God damn Soo Yun! Do you know how much courage it took me to say that I was falling for you? And even now, you're not even stating that you like me back. Say it. Say it!" I began to childishly nag at the girl, lightly shoving her shoulder with urge in mind.

"Why don't you decide Kikwang? Do I like you?" She took a step forward. "Or do I not?" She took another step, and at that point, we were less than half an inch apart.

I made a loud gulp, my Adam's apple clearly bobbing up and down. Was she going to kiss me again? At least this time, I should be prepared. I begin to lightly pucker up my lips, but she just started to laugh. She covered my mouth with her hands and began laughing like a maniac. I shoved them away and grunted. 

So she was playing with me again? Huh, so even if she does feel the same way, she's still the same old Soo Yun.

I then thought up a solution.

"Ok, so let's pull it this way. If we were never in this whole arranged marriage, and it was just you and me. Man and woman. Would you accept my love for you? Would you accept my proposal to marry you?"



-----------------------------------------


"I, Lee Kikwang, take you Jang Soo Yun, to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold and to be responsible for your filthy-mouth attitude from this day forward, for better or for worse, for rich and for poor, in sickness and in health, to love and to make beautiful baby midgets; from this day forward until the day I somehow land on my death bed."

Soo Yun harshly jabbed at my side with secrecy. She gave me that look. One that says "be serious or I'll kick your later." It was her turn to speak.

"I, Jang Soo Yun, take you Lee Kikwang, to be my awfully wedded husband for worse or for just tragic, for richer or for poorer, for when you call me a midget or shrimp, for when I have to beat the out of you until you listen... till infinity and beyond."

I leaned in close and whispered in her ear, ignoring everything else the priest had to say. "That was even worse than man. Hah."

She shook her head and jabbed at my side yet again.

"Pay attention Kikwang."

But I didn't. I just wanted to mess with her mind. "So... When are we going to go to the baby-making room?" 

She stared at me with wide eyes and opened , ready to scream out at me. "YA-"

"You may now kiss the bride!"
 


I finally finished guys. I finally finished!

HALLELUJAH! 

I swore to myself that I'd finish this before it became a year old and I did!

/dances to Gangnam Style.

Kay bye! Hope you enjoyed reading! I'm planning on revising/revamping the whole thing whenever I have nothing to do, so if you ever have the chance to read it again, and it sounds a lot more advanced, that's probably because I re-wrote it.