It Really was a Confession

Playing the Player's Heart

[Soo Yun's POV]

 

Oh boy. Oh boy oh boy oh boy.

He's going to confess. I can tell just by the look on his face. 

He walked closer, bringing his hand up and caressing the side of my face. 

Did I just feel goosies right there? 

I checked my arms, looking closely at them. They were bumpy and rough and oh my god. He just gave me goosies. God damn goosebumps.

That one gesture of his just made me really nervous inside. I swear I'm going to faint any time soon.

"Soo Yun," he drew closer, and whispered into my ear.

Did I just find that seductive?

My legs were giving out. They were wiggling like crazy right about now. I turned my head and we made eye-contact.

Did I just feel a badumpth-badumpth feeling?

I never felt this way when I was with Byunghun before. Why am I suddenly feeling this way now?

I'm going crazy here. I swear. I can't possibly--

"I saw the news earlier. You and Kikwang huh? Are you sure there's nothing going on between you two?" 

Wait, he saw the news?

Oh pftt. Of course he saw the news. Everybody in the whole damn nation saw the news. It was broadcasted on national television for God's sake.

"O-Our parents set us up. We are getting married, but that doesn't mean we actually love one another. We're actually planning on divorcing as soon as our two companies strengthen together." I looked up once again and notice his face change into... a happy expression?

Like he was glad to hear that I didn't like Kikwang? Like he was jealous? 

I made a gasp, although no sound came out (if that was possible).

L. Joe might have been jealous, but even more, the thought of him being jealous made me smile. It made me want to giggle to myself like a little girl.

I had no idea what was going on right now. My only guess would be sudden attraction, maybe?

He looked very attractive right now. No kidding. 

I always knew he was good-looking with his stylish blonde bouncy hair and all, but he just looked different today.

ier?

Yes, he looked ier.

He had this look of confidence in him. It was a look that made him more mature, more manly. More hot. 

I think he must've spent a lot of time picking out his clothes because they surely looked good. I'm sure my own stylist couldn't have done it any better.

"So why did you call me out?" I finally managed to speak.

"Well um..." he spoke in a soft voice, unable to say anything else.

The fact that he was starting to get nervous made me nervous as well. I know he's going to ask me out. I just know it.

"Well you see..."

Would I say no because I'm supposed to marry Kikwang?

But then again, who ever gave a about that player? I'm sure he'd just go off to some club the day of our honeymoon.

"I kind of... Well... This is really hard for me to say."

Do I even like L. Joe though?

I'm not even sure how to answer this question.

"I like you Soo Yun. I really do. I know you're supposed to marry Kikwang, but you said it yourself. You're probably going to divorce in one or two years soo--"

"Maybe?"

He gave me look of confusion. Did I say something?

I think I did.

"You'll go out with me?"

"Um, yes? No. Maybe? I mean, yes. Yes, I'll go out with you."

 

Did I really just say that?


Haven't updated in ages. WRITER'S BLOCK.

OHH NOES.