University

University

It was the time he’d been waiting for the whole year.  He studied a lot for this moment. It was the time of his university entrance exam.

Chanyeol was never a saint. He used to be a player until last year. Out to drink and catch woman. He never dated for real, only hook ups here and there. But in the beginning of senior year his father gave him an ultimatum. Or he would stop being the drunk womanizer he was and study to get a degree, or his parent were going to kick him out. They practically left him no choice but to study.

So he did. The boy transferred to an all-male high school for the last year, so he wouldn’t be distracted. The only females he saw the entire year was his mother, his sister and the cleaning ajhumma. His daily routine was home to school, school to home. He asked his father to lockup all his collection of whiskeys so he couldn’t drink. And he studied. He studied a lot.

It was finally the time. He was in front of the building he would take the test. It was time to know the truth. Today would mark his change to a better person. Chanyeol knew he was prepared and the only thing keeping him from his objective was nervousness, but it wouldn’t bring him down.

Confidently, the guy took the first step into the building. Then the second, then the third… Soon he reached the appointed room for his test, with anticipation at his peak. But he wasn’t going to let it take over. No, he wasn’t.

As he walked through the door, the boy didn’t observe his surroundings. He knew that the look of his competitors would make him terrified, so he just walked to his front row seat with his head down.

Five minutes before the start time, he heard someone closing the door. Probably the supervisor of the test. Ok, it’s now. This is the moment.

He raised his head. And that was the biggest mistake in his life.

“Hi, my name is Geon Hee and I’ll supervise you during your test today.” Said the most beautiful woman Chanyeol had seen in his life. She had long dark hair and a beautiful tanned skin. Her curves stood out in that black legging pants and the white blouse that accentuated her thin waist and hugged her s gorgeously. The outfit wasn’t meant to be provocative, but the boy hadn’t been with a girl for so long all he could see was a that gorgeous y woman in front of her eyes.

The bell rang. He was screwed.

She started giving some recommendations about the test, like the procedures to go to the bathroom and such. Chanyeol almost drooled as her lips moved while talking. They were so plump and sensual. The looked so kissable. Oh God, she was a goddess.

No, he couldn’t unfocus now. It was time to do the test.

 

What is the name of muscled of human’s legs?

 

Oh, he knew that one! Quadriceps, hamstrings, gluteals… Gluteals, Geon Hee’s gluteals were amazing. She walked around the room checking the candidates and her hips swayed involuntarily ily. They were just the right size. Not too big and not too small. They must look so perfect without any cover…

Damn it! Chanyeol needed to focus! He took a deep breath and started reading the next question.

 

What is the name of the protein that protects mammals’ pelage and what it’s function?

 

He knew that one too, the name is keratin. And it served to protect Geon Hee’s beautiful hair from sand, wind, water from the rain… Geon Hee in the rain… All wet… With that white shirt… Her hair undone making her look wild…

No, he dozed off again! He needed to put his together!

Next question.

 

What is the vitamin that needs sun exposure to be synthesized? Why does it need sun?

 

That was an easy one. It was vitamin D.  It needed sun because we only have the precursor in our skin. Tanned skin, just like Geon Hee’s… It looked really soft too… Must be nice to touch…

Oh , maybe he needed to skip biology for now. The boy tried to move on to math.

 

Trace the graphic for the following equation:  f(x)= sen30º

 

Wow, he studied that one. After a few traces here and there, the result was:

 

Yes, a sine wave. His drawing came out pretty well. This curves looked beautiful, just like Geon Hee’s curves. They were similar to a violin, so amazing…

Yep, yeah. This wasn’t going to work either. Let’s try literature.

 

What is the name of the art movement that idealized women?

 

The answer is Romanticism. They portrayed woman as a pure immaculate human beings with great exterior beauty. Beautiful hair, eyes, body, figure… Just like Geon Hee…

No, Chanyeol needed to put his together. He didn’t study the whole year to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

The boy took a deep breath and raised his hand.

“May I go to the bathroom?” He said, smirking to the supervisor.

“Yes, of course.” Geon Hee smiled widely, flipping her hair.

He stood up, took another deep breath and walked through the door.

Maybe he shouldn’t have been living like that. Maybe he was wrong in shutting himself out of the world to study. He should’ve realized life is not just school. Too bad he only thought about it too late.

And understood it though the wrong way.

He sighed.

Chanyeol got to the bathroom and splashed some water on his face. It wasn’t the time to think about what he should or shouldn’t have done. It was time to focus. He was going to concentrate, go back and finish that test without any distractions. Yes, it was it.

The boy walked out of the door confidently. Nothing would stop him now. He didn’t spend the whole year studying to fail because of a random girl.

Ok, that was the time. Each step gave him a triumphant sensation of sure approval. By the time he reentered the room, his conviction was at peak.

The student got to his seat and was ready to restart the exam. When he looked down to grab his pen, Chanyeol found a note that said:

 

“Hey pretty boy. It’s Geon Hee. I’ve been observing you since you got into the room and you got me reeeeallly interested. Here’s my number, give me a call after the test. ;)

+82 91 8264 989”

 

Oh .