Would it be a sin, if I can't help falling in love with you?

Missing You

Hello!! So I'd just like to start this out by saying...HunHan is sooo hard to write haha. I just want to let you all know that this fanfic will just be a bit more about their feelings rather than actions, however I do plan on making another one with all the romantic stuffs ;) So if you do read this, whoever you are, thank you and I hope my interpretations of their feelings are similar to yours!!! <3

Soundtrack for this chapter: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UvKkATsiq94&list=PLxWwaEVCJEBQqMvS2bOljlVa2-t2C7tsz&index=11 (OST Sad Love Song - If You Love Me-music box version)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6KYjx6E5osA&list=PLxWwaEVCJEBQqMvS2bOljlVa2-t2C7tsz&index=8 (316 - White Lies)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aWkiu9ANcEo&index=22&list=PLxWwaEVCJEBQqMvS2bOljlVa2-t2C7tsz (Taeyang - Eyes, Nose, Lips)

 


 

Year: 2010. Trainees at SM Entertainment.

 

Sehun just got out of dance practice, sweating and aching in pain. 16 years old and here I am for my third year, working non-stop. Should I even be here? He thought to himself. Other 16-year-olds are out having fun with friends and family... He was beginning to feel very doubtful about this career he was pursuing. He misses his old life. 

Sehun dreaded the walk back to his room, knowing he'd have to see that awful roomate of his. He's switched on and off with different roomates the past few years, most of them decide they can't take the pressure of being an idol so they just leave. He's never had a permanent roomate, and he can only hope his current roomate won't be. He's an absolute jerk! They haven't even exchanged names. The dude just glares at him every now and then and they do their own thing in silence. 

Sehun stood in front of the door for a moment, taking deep breaths. He reluctantly opened the door. 

However, his roomate was no where to be seen. Instead he saw one of the managers, and a small-looking boy with his head down. The manager spoke.

"Sehun, this is your new roomate. Get along well and show him around!" He opened the door after nodding goodbye and left. 

Sehun felt awkward. Another new roomate. Well this is going to be difficult, he thought. Just then, the boy looked up.

Whoa. That was Sehun's first thought upon seeing his new roomate's face. He doesn't think he's ever seen such beautiful features on a boy before. He must be what, 2 years younger than Sehun? He looks too young and too pretty. The boy approached Sehun with his hand out.

"Hi, I'm Lu Han. Nice to meet you!" 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

Year: 2011. After Exo debut.

 

 

Sehun stood at the door of the Exo-K dorms, waiting until he saw Luhan's car pull up for their daily routine of getting bubble tea. 

When his car finally showed up, Sehun hurriedly ran to the passenger seat and plopped down. 

Luhan and Sehun smiled at each other. "Ready?" Luhan asked.

"CHOCOLATE BUBBLE TEA!!!" Sehun yelled enthusiastially. 

Luhan laughed and started driving. "You always get the chocolate!!" 

They spent the rest of the ride fooling around like usual, both unable to stop smiling. "I'm glad you're back in Korea. I know it's hard for you being away from your family and home for so long, but...I miss you when you're in China." Sehun confessed. Sehun had come to really like Luhan. It was awkward at first, Luhan thought Sehun was older than him when they first met and Sehun thought Luhan was younger; when they found out the reality of the situation was actually the opposite and that Luhan was 4 years older, the atmosphere changed a bit. However, despite that, they became close over their time spent together. Luhan is unlike any other person Sehun has ever met before.

Luhan turned to look at Sehun's. "You know, in photoshoots you have such a manly and powerful image, but you're actually really cute, Sehunnie." Luhan pinched his cheek, both of them laughing. "But," Luhan coughs, clearing his throat. "I missed you too." 

When they reached the bubble tea shop, Luhan got out of the car and stood next to Sehun in the line.

"Did you get taller again? I swear when we met we were the same height." Luhan frowned, looking up at the taller boy.

"Ha ha you may be 4 years older than me, hyung, but I'm still tallest! And manlier, too." Sehun elbowed Luhan, knowing just how to get on his nerves.

"HEY!" Luhan pushed Sehun, jokingly. "And didn't I tell you, you don't have to call me hyung. I'm just Luhan." 

"Ok. Luhan." Sehun smiled at his friend. His best friend. And Luhan smiled back, with shining eyes and long lashes.

I didn't know what true friendship was until I met Luhan.

 

♦♦♦♦♦

 

Year: 2012.

 

Sehun is 18-years-old now. He's never had a girlfriend. He doesn't have much experience with girls, and he gets shy easily. Honestly, he's not very interested in having a girlfriend at this moment in time. He has s, his family. He likes girls. He just doesn't have time. Yeah, I just don't have time. There's just no time. That's why I'm not interested right now. There's no time. For some reason he repeated this thought in his head over and over, There's just no time, almost as though he was trying to convince himself. Almost as though there could be another reason, other than time... no. 

However, now was not the time to think about these things. Sehun just woke up in the room he shared with Kyungsoo and Luhan, and it was no surprise to him that Kyungsoo was already up and probably off watching that tennis anime of his in the lounge area. That left Luhan and Sehun in the room together, Luhan still sleeping.

Another year has passed by with the two, and Sehun can't believe it. Not much has changed though. He grew some leg hair. He's losing the baby fat on his cheeks. Luhan still looks 10 years younger than his real age, 22. However, their relationship hasn't changed a bit. In fact, they only get closer as the days go by. It's actually embarassingly obvious to the other members too; Luhan and Sehun are inseperable when together. Even interviewers address Sehun about his relationship with Luhan.

Sehun doesn't mind it...it's just a bit uncomfortable sometimes. Suho hyung even said in an interview, "It's as if Sehun is in love with him". And, of course, Sehun loves Luhan. They say "saranghae" to each other all the time, just like the other members. But when viewed in a different type of love...Sehun just gets this weird feeling in the pit of his stomach. What is that feeling? He doesn't like it. 

Sehun tried to shake the thoughts out of his head as he sat at the foot of Luhan's mattress. He looked down at his sleeping friend, wondering how exactly such a person could exist. Are you even a boy? He wondered. Ah, wait...Sehun knows he's a boy. The members have to shower together sometimes due to there being only two showers in a twelve-person dorm. Sehun blushed for some reason, remembering shy Luhan in the shower... Sehun shook his head. So, by fact, Luhan is a boy. But this beautiful face that Sehun is looking down at makes it hard to believe. Where are the manly features? 

Those long eyelashes of his make shadows on his cheek. His little button-nose crinkles a little in his sleep. Sehun wondered what he was dreaming about. What kinds of dreams does the older boy have? He looked at Luhan's defined pink lips, which were slightly parted. As if it had a mind of it's own, Sehun's hand somehow found it's way to Luhan's cheek.

He's so beautiful...his skin is soft. Sehun couldn't explain why he was doing this or thinking this right now. He couldn't explain why his heart began to beat irregularly. 

Sehun's hand still Luhan's cheek, Luhan suddenly opened his eyes, looking right at Sehun. Shocked, Sehun jumped back, standing up and fiddling with his hands nervously. 

"Uuuuhhh-" He began to try and explain himself, until Luhan cut him off by saying, "Help me up, Sehun"

Sehun inwardly sighed of relief; Luhan must have been too sleepy to notice Sehun's strange behavior. Before reaching down to help his hyung get up, a mischevious thought came into Sehun's mind.

Sehun picked Luhan up by his waist and threw him over his shoulder, holding his legs so Luhan doesn't fall. 

"SEHUN!!!! OH SEHUN PUT ME DOWN RIGHT NOW!!!!" Luhan screamed, pounding on Sehun's back.

Sehun only laughed harder and began to run around the dorms, carrying the now laughing Luhan, while all the members pointed and laughed along with him. 

 

Would it be a sin, if I can't help falling in love with you?

 


Yayyy Chapter 2 complete!! This didn't exactly go the way I wanted it to, but oh well. I tried my hardest, and I was tired of holding it off. I didn't want to make anyone wait! So I'm sorry that it was very simple. Like I said, with this particular fanfic I am planning on keeping it very centric towards their feelings, so please be patient with me!! For the next chapter I plan on continuing on with 2013 and 2014 "memories" (some made up by me, some real), so be expecting that!! Thank you for reading :)