Chapter 1

Boarding House B. [DISCONTINUED]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hmm, this place is really nice indeed. The rooms are spacious and with the house just right opposite the school, it saves me lots of transportation time and money.." Chanyeol trails off while keeping his large eyes busy with all 14 rooms in the huge 3-storey mansion. "But why would you want to open up such a beautiful house for a boarding house for strangers like me?" he snapped his head back suddenly in realisation.

The said house owner behind the boy let out a hearty laugh before explaining, "Well, I have another older son in the States currently, and last week we received a call from him informing us that my daughter-in-law is finally pregnant, but he was worried for not being able to have time to fully tend to her due to his work, so my husband and I have decided to fly over to lend some help. However, by doing that means having to leave my younger son here all alone in this big, empty house, and I certainly do not want that to happen. Hence I thought of opening this place up for students like you who attends the same school as him, so he would at least have someone to return home to during this period of time while we're gone." Mrs Byun smiled sadly, "Most importantly, I wish by doing this he could make some good friends. That poor boy of mine never had any close friends he could call his at all, I can only blame this on his too-shy personality. I thought this would be a good chance for him to open up to new people around his age."

At Mrs Byun's hear

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter