Chapter 1: Helping Hand

Nymph In Seoul City
Please log in to read the full chapter

"Shin Eunji."

 

Eunji fluttered her eyes open and saw the whole class looking at her, and looked up to see her teacher. Can you spell A-W-K-W-A-R-D, Eunji commented to herself as she raised her head and gave a curt nod to the class and teacher. The teacher placed a hand on Eunji's shoulder,

"I know you've been doing a lot of work the past few days, but don't always overschedule. You always miss your lessons. You're still young, Shin Eunji. Look, you've got wrinkles now." Eunji immediately put a hand on her forehead with fear, and everyone laughed. She grinned sheepishly and sat up straight as Mr. Lee went back in the front of the class, continuing their lesson about European History.

 

After class, she went to get things from her locker and washed her hands in the restroom. She was thinking about her sister's PTA meeting and cheer practice tomorrow. She was slightly worried-- no wait, really worried. The meeting was really important, but who would even skip cheer practice? Eunji bumped into someone as she went out of the restroom and gave out an unconscious shriek resulting to, ladies and gentlemen, both of them dropping their things onto the ground. 

"Oh my--" Eunji bent down to grab her books while the other also did the same.

"Eunji?" she looked up to see the other familiar student who seemed to be finished picking up his stuff. "Jongdae?"

They both laughed and Eunji suddenly stopped as she thought of something. Like an imaginary light bulb flicking on top of her head.

Chen had noticed and stopped laughing as well, "Jongdae?"

"Yes?"

"Ahh.. tomorrow I have cheer practice and err.. my sister has a PTA meeting as well on that day. If you could please do a favor--"

"Yeah sure, anything for Princess Eunji." Chen said making her giggle. "Thanks! I'll pick her up after it's finished." she said, giving a light punch on his shoulder before setting off.

"Aishh!" Chen groaned as he remembered he had vocal lessons tomorrow, and started smacking himself in the forehead as he walked through the hallways. Then as if God has sent him a dove, there it was-- Oh Sehun, walking the opposite direction as him. He was wearing a blank expression, and pursing his lips. Chen ran towards him and said, "Yah Sehun! You owe me right?"

Before Sehun could even comprehend, his friend continued babbling. "My sister has a meeting tomorrow and if you could a

Please log in to read the full chapter