Introduction

Nymph In Seoul City
Please log in to read the full chapter

There you were, walking around the forest of the unknown. Listening to the crisp rustling of the grass, and feeling the wind on your face. Rays of sunlight greeted you, making you look as fair as ever. Like a white light being flashed upon a prism. It was a beautiful day, but everyday was always beautiful.

You can hear the birds singing, and stayed for a while to listen. You giggled softly as the grass tickled your feet. You still haven't got used to the green blades that covered the earthsoil. And they always make you feel ticklish, but it always had felt good and gave you the chills.

It was your birthday. And had to stay away from the other nymphs for a moment, because you wanted some quality time alone. And today the birds were singing a special number for you, you knew because you felt it. What a wonderful song. You thought. Taking time to connect yourself with the earth, you closed your eyes.

"Yubi..." a golden voice sang softly. Bolting your eyes open, you wondered where the voice had come from. It can't be your friends, this was your secret place. Hearing a soft chuckle, you looked to the direction where you guessed it would come from. 

You gasped. Beautiful. The creature stared at you for a moment, and you took the chance to admire it's lovely black eyes--before it hopped away, running deep into the forest. You followed it, taking long strides and turning your head in different directions. You thought you've lost it, but then it appeared again on your left. It gave you a look before hopping off again, making you catch after it.. picking your pace up. You started running, as the deer ran as fast as ever.

 

You tilted your head at the structure, hm? It was weird, but you got down to your knees--crawling through the passageway. The deer was gone, but you didn't think about it anymore. You squeezed a little, forcing yourself out of the hole.

You shielded your face with your right arm as harsh rays of sunlight greeted you, and blinked a few times before adjusting to it. Looking around, you continued walking. You can hear beeping sounds, and you wondered what they were. You thought they were really odd, and decided to follow the sound.

Pit pat pit pat.

You felt something wet, and looked up just in time as drops of rain fell on your face. Hiding behind a bush under a tree, you watched as the rain showered the new place. Maybe I'll just sleep before it stops.

Eunji

Snipping off the excess cloth, Eunji held the tutu skirt in the air. Perfect. She smil

Please log in to read the full chapter