01 Drabble

A prank gone wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Take a deep breath..then exhale deeply and count one...two.. three..four..fi-ve..." The deer decided to distance himself from the hord of uncivilised monkeys chattering loudly in the living room. Well.. to meditate and calm himself down. ( or you can say seeking help from his deer family to overcome his anxiety)

" You got to calm yourself down.. he is your band member and well he is a freaking male species so it's not like you are crushing on him or anything...crushing?.. oh fk, did i just said crushing?.." the deer could feel his face flushing red and his core temperature rising. "crush.. crushing..." Beads of sweat had formed on his forehead as he grabbed on to the sides of his bed nervously. smiling shyly from time to time before burying his head in his pillow then his failed attempt to fan himself to calm down then shifting his body uncomfortably in his bed before repeating the entire cycle for at least another five times.

"gotta calm yourself down. mingsok is bathing now..so..man.. u gotta chill " Despite his best effort in trying to keep his thoughts away from his lover's perfect () body he can't help but imagine how it would be like to encounter another matured male species' body. Minseok with clothes on is already an epitome of beauty. Damn. The erted deer cant help but strip his hyung in his head everytime he stares at the baozi's body. ( This probably explains why he gaze at minseok with those eyes )

*mingsok is bathing?.. darn it, it means that he is ? holy nonono. im a guy what am i even thinking off right now? *his cheeks pinked while he scratched his head shyly. (what a manly man~) "urgghhhh! "

Despite their popularity internationally, they still had to squeeze all the members in to a dorm that is so tiny that you dont even have much privacy. Let's just say no privacy to be exact, considering how their maknae Tao always dragged them along to bathe with him. ( grown man) nah, more like a baby panda to luhan. What even is their company doing?

Since umin hyung is the eldest in the group, he always get to bathe first,followed by kris then suho and so on. The waiting is long enoughto make maknae sehun sleep without bathing. ( Going with his usual saying that " winter is so cold no one will ever catch you smelling even if you dont bathe for the entire season. --Same goes with Kai and Tao, so it is sometimes a wonder why they are called the maknae line and not called the flithy line.)

Since luhan is the next in line to bathe, he walked out of his (erted thoughts then his ) room and settled down on the couch with his clothes ready just in case trollers (annoying monkeys) like baekhyun or chanyeol use the toilet while he is still fanboying over his baozi.

He couldnt care whether it's the flithy line or idiot line snatching his toilet, he drifted off into deep sleep as soon as he collapsed onto the couch. Promoting 'miracles in december' was the toughest christmas he has ever been through. Honestly.

Boys will still be boys. For exo, "monkeys will still be monkeys. "

" Yah guys, big news i have got here!! " Baekhyun announced as he slide his way out from the kitchen just like a figure-skater wannabe.

Satansoo had never really intend to hide his disdain for idiots like him the first day he knew he is gonna be put into the same group as him.

"why am i not surprised? " He lifted his head off jongin's lap and glare at the annoying fella.

This had occured so many times that most of the boys just take it as one of the many (idiotic) news he has.

Other than... the other idiot that click well with him and that is no other than park chanyeol.

" what what what again? " although he sounded flat and uninterested you can actually feel that he is anticipating it.

"Uminnnn hyung, minseok,minseokie hyung." then he suddenly lowered his voice. "His bathroom door is....... O..PEN. Legit open. The door was left ajar when i walk past the bathroom. " Now that all the boys' attention are on him, he slowly shifted his gaze onto the sleeping deer,who is still in deep sleep despite all the commotions, then back to chanyeol and raised his left brow slightly. That look was enough to hint them that he was plotting something evil.

" Ahhhhhhh. you little punk! " Chanyeol finally spoke. Chanbaek sure can communicate well with their gazes eh? maybe they should include that in their personal talents on weekly idol other than talents like having straight, white teeth. ew no. what even is that? who would put that as his talent?

Chanyeol moved closer to luhan on the other end of the couch and lean close to his ears. " Ahhhhh, baek faster faster. Umin hyung is out already. " Yeolie raised his voice a littl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter