Final

Kim Minseok and the Olympoops

Another busy schedule was successfully accomplished by EXO. After that, the managers and staffs agreed to give them leisure breaks cause he sincerely needs one as well. It is hard to control six members at once. What more if they're complete as twelve?

"Yehey! Freedom! Freedom!" With their arms ring over each other, Tao and Baekhyun chant as they happily exit the SM building from the back door where no overcrowding fans would wait for them patiently. Chanyeol and Kris follows closely behind them, in a deep conversation. 

"Look at those two." The leader of EXO-K, Suho, chuckles. He's waiting for Lay to finish packing up all his belongings and pretends to not be excited over the idea of a day-off for all of them although it seems evident from his restless steps waiting to be release and outskirt. Kyungsoo, with motherly attitude, decides to help Lay fold his used jacket to fit in the bag. 

"And then it goes straight to the sky and BAM!" Jongin and Sehun pass by at their right, laughing at what seems to be another escapade of Sehun's. Having narrow shoulders, Kyungsoo calls the former to help him carry his other trainer bag to which the main dancer obediently obliges and goes out first.

 "Okay, I'm ready. Sorry for the wait!" 

" No problem. " Suho answers. " Are we the last? I didn't check thoroughly but I haven't seen Xiumin, Chen, and Luhan exit to the door." 

While they walk towards the automatic back door, Kyungsoo remembers if he has seen them. 

" Oh they did. " Stumbling a little bit on the bag's weight, Lay speaks. " They were the very first actually. I remember,  I saw them run outside. "

The oldest laughs. " It's quite suprising to realize you are the one who remembers from us three."

" Is this because of Xiumin-hyung again?" Kyungsoo asks. 

" I think it is."

A sigh. " Seriously, he should stop inducing himself on that book sometimes. It is not healthy anymore."

" But it's just a book, Kyungsoo-ah. I don't see any harm on them. They don't have radiation, right?"

" Yes, they don't, but you're missing the point. Have you seen how Xiumin-hyung acts in our dorm these days?"

"Whatever you mean?"

BEEP!

 " Yah! Hurry up in here!" The manager calls. " The fans already saw us!" Lay quickly slips himself inside the other van and tugs a reluctant Suho to join him as well. 

" I'll tell you guys later." Kyungsoo says at the both of them before hopping inside their own van with a sleepy Jongin waiting to be cradle by his favorite hyung. 


~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*


The moon eventually takes over the sun, but the noises inside the EXO's dormitory are not lessening to the minimum even at night. At the living room,  Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun, and Jongin rest on their own spaces while playing Mario Kart in full volume. They shout and bicker everytime someone wins, and that's the exact distraction Kyungsoo needs to pull Lay and Suho to the kitchen. 

He prefers for Jongin to not meddle with him for a while cause he couldn't afford to lose his chance again when this afternoon, his first attempt failed due to Jongin's constant wants of attention. 

" Okay, now do you see that person sitting at the red couch?" 

Lay and Suho follows his line of sight and see Xiumin with a dozing Chen on his lap snoring softly. " Yes, he's reading his book again." Suho inquires. 

" Oh I thought we're talking about Kris." Lay confuses his line of vision and points at Kris who settles on the tiny red couch opposites with Xiumin's and is playing a game on his tablet. 

" Suho-hyung, please do remind him." Kyungsoo groans. 

" Lay, remember we talked about Xiumin this morning at SM building, right? Before we went inside the van."

The unicorn slowly smiles. " Oh yes, I remember now! Kyungsoo promises to tell about it later!"

" And that later is right now, hyung." Kyungsoo finishes in defeated tone. " So, may I continue?"

" Please do go on."

" As you can see, he's reading that darn book again for- I don't know- the third time maybe? And last Thursday, I experienced his first crazy fiasco. Sehun and I were making a small dish in the kitchen for maknae who suddenly became hungry at the middle of the night. And because maknae is an idiot, he cut himself while peeling a baby potato. I told him to wash his finger completely until the blood stops running and that's where Xiumin-hyung entered looking for water. "

(Flashbacks are italicized.)

" What happened to maknae?" Xiumin asks after gulping a large intake of drinking water. 

" Oh he just cut himself, hyung." Kyungsoo answers, directing his attention to Sehun who's squeezing the life out of his index finger. " That's enough, Sehun-ah. I told you until the blood stops running. Not until the wound heals itself. Go to the fan and dry that up for a while." 

Kyungsoo swats away a swerving fly before continuing. Suho and Lay stares deeply at him, waiting. "And so, while Sehun dries his wound at the fan, I asked Xiumin hyung if he wants some baby potatoes before going back to bed."

" Do you want a small meal as well, hyung?"  Perks Kyungsoo as he peels the last one. 

" I peeled the five of those while maknae only finished two. Hm. That useless brat." 

" Peeled what?" They simultaneously jump from their seats as Luhan appears at the doorframe, two curlers on his hair. 

Kyungsoo brushes aside the question. " It's nothing, hyung. Just proving how useless our maknae is." 

" Oh what did he do now?" 

Suho laughs. " He accidentally peeled his own skin when he's on his second potato. "

"Just on his second potato ?" Luhan huffs nonchalantly and walks over the fridge, opens it, and retrieves one bottle of strawberry Mogu Mogu. " Well that's useless indeed. I'll go reprimand him upstairs don't worry. Goodnight guys. Don't tell Baekhyun I stole his Mogu Mogu! Thanks!"

For a moment, the prods over everything their hyung said, then Kyungsoo clears his throat. " Okay so, continuing... While cleaning the peeled potatoes, I watched as Xiumin-hyung suddenly approached Sehun near the fan."

" Uhh yes hyung?" While poking his finger up, Sehun scoots over and let Xiumin sit beside him. He watches in confusion as his hyung broods over the wound on his finger and stares at it. 

'"Strange." Xiumin mutters. " It's not healing."

" Of course it's not, hyung. He's only letting the water on his hand evaporate." At the sideline, Kyungsoo replies for the maknae, and goes back to focus on stirring the fried potatoes. 

"But it's not healing, Kyungsoo! I don't understand why there's nothing happening!"

" I don't understand too, hyung." Sehun joins, although he has no clue of anything his hyung is saying. 

Kyungsoo puts the flame on low. " You don't understand what, maknae? Why your wound is not healing or what hyung is saying?" He roses his eyebrow, and Sehun grimaces. A kind of big pressure pushes on him. 

"I- I don't-" A stutter involuntarily comes." I don't understand what you're saying, hyung." He refers to the hyung sitting besides him, still contemplating on whatever it is on his finger which really starts to creep the hell out of him. 

" Really. " Kyungsoo decides to settle this little issue and wants it to be done before the meal cooks.  "What are you talking about, Xiumin-hyung? "

" It's really weird! Sehun is the controller of the wind so why not- nevermind- I need more research about this!" Sehun and Kyungsoo look at each other, both worrying for the sanity of their hyung. 

Xiumin stumbles back to the door. " Thank you for the offer, Kyungsoo, but I'll retreat to my bed for now! Need to atleast catch the Sleep God! Good night!" 

" That.." Sehun wets his lips. " Is that really Xiumin-hyung?"

Kyungsoo shrugs. "And that's it." Suho nods eagerly while Lay rests his head on his shoulder. "And what did you discover?" Lays speaks.

" So, after I heard hyung muttering those unfamiliar words like Sleep God, healing, winds. I began to discover something and connected those words into one idea. Sehun's symbol on our MAMA concept was wind right? And if I'm not mistaken, what hyung was trying to say was, why didn't the wind heal Sehun's wound if he's the holder of the wind. Do you get me?"

Lay and Suho bob their head in sync. 

" The next day, I researched for some small details on the book he was reading and learned that the protagonist's wounds healed whenever his body touches water. And this main person happened to Poseidon, a sea God's half-human half-god child. To put it all together, Xiumin-hyung was depicting Sehun-ah as a child of a wind God sort of and his wound should be healed because the air touches him. "

"And the Sleep God?"

" The Sleep God is a bonus. Like how children believe in fairy tales,  hyung believes on Gods like that one to guide him on his daily acts. " 

" Wow." is the only thing Suho can say. 

Kyungsoo nods. "Wow, indeed." 

" AH DARN! IT'S THIS LATE ALREADY?" Their comfortable silence halts by no-other-than Chanyeol at the living room. Lots of shuffling sworn at the noisy people's side and by the looks of it, they are finally ready to call it a day. 

" Did you experience anymore after that?" Lay says, constantly looking at the door in case anyone will appear again. 

"Oh yes." Kyungsoo smiles. " After that small incident, I began observing hyung in so many ways. The next one.." 

Suho and Lay lean over when Kyungsoo unconsciously whispers. " Next one?"

"I'll tell you the next one tomorrow." 

"What?" Suho pouts in disappointment. Lay as well. 

" It's 11:50pm, hyung. Everybody is retreating for the night already-" 

"Hyung. "Kai's head pokes from the doorframe but he stands up very quickly as he recognizes the two other occupants. " Oops sorry for interrupting! I'll go to bed first then."

Kyungsoo grins. " Okay, that's my final cue! Goodnight, hyungs." He bows teasingly and skips out the kitchen. 

" I guess we should go too?" Suho looks at his roommate for confirmation. 

Lay follows his hyung. " Okay." 

At the living room, Baekhyun greets them. " Goodnight everybody! No more chatting! I need my beauty sleep uninterrupted, thank you very much! " He reminds, walking inside his and Chanyeol's shared room. He gives each his i'm-warning-you looks as Chanyeol slowly closes the door. 

On the couch, Kris retrieves his phone and walks out as well. 

"Dae? " Xiumin pats his sleeping boyfriend's cheek lightly and rests his book on the near coffee table. "Dae, we're going to sleep now." 

Chen blinks his eyes for a while and understands the situation. " Oh yeah. Can you give me a head start, Min?"

Lifting his hand for his boyfriend, Xiumin pushes him upward into a sitting position. " There there~"

"Did you finish your book?" Chen ask, rubbing his eyes and yawning continuously. 

"I didn't." Xiumin answers, putting the pillows back to the right places on the couch. 

"Good night guys~" Lay calls at them, the last people left at the living room, and waves a hand, familiarly Suho's. Xiumin and Chen send their smiles and then eventually, their room was the only one open. 

"I could wait for you if you want." Chen offers, pointing at the book placed at the table.  

" No, it's alright, Dae. We must sleep." The older pulls his wrist and he feels a little warm when Chen towers over him slightly. " Come along now." He whispers, dragging him towards their own room.

" We must catch up Sleep God, right?" A soothing laugh drools on the main vocal's sleepy voice and the other shares an equal grin with him. 

" Yes. We must!" 


Tralala~ Hope you liked it!