006

Blind for a month

006

The hospital said I have to stay over night just in case the stitches on my back open again. Yeah I have stitches because of my dad. He was more drunk than usual and he got a kitchen knife and cut my back. I had to take three days off work. I could tell that beak was sad that I had to stay over night.
"Could I stay with her?" He asked the nurse. We knew each other she is the one that take care of me whenever I'm in the hospital. I refuse to tell the other nurses or doctors about my life. She know everything in full detail. I didn't hear her answer. Someone tapped my shoulder. I lifted my head up to show I'm listening.
"Guess what?" It was beak.
"What?"
"I get to stay the night with you." He said. So beakhyun one of the twelve popular boy is staying the night with me and I'm going to live with him for the next month. This is not going to end well. He told me that the other bed in the room was empty and he was going to sleep there.
"Why are you staying the night?" I asked him.
"Because I don't want you to feel alone."
"That's okay I'm always alone. You don't have to stay."
"Well your not alone now so I'm stay and that's final."
"The beds are hard and the food is terrible."
"You can't make me leave. I'm stubborn and once I make up my mind there is no stopping me and I decided to be your friend so I'm never going to be not your friend and do you know what friends are for?"
"No I never had a friend before..."
"Oh well friends are there for each other no matter what. So I'm going to stay here with you." Wow that was .... Ummm ..... Nice to hear. No one has ever really been there for me. I like it. I smiled.
"You can walk right?"
"Yeah why?"
"I wanted to walk around the hospital with you."
"Oh okay let me get up." I slowly got up. A hand went on my back to help me up.
"You don't have to help me." I said.
"I know but I want too." I got up. He took my hand and put on his arm.
"Let me be your eyes okay? You have to trust me if you want me to help you."
"I don't want you to help me." I pouted.
"I'm stubborn."
"Fine lets go." He started to walk. I was holding on to his arm as he guided me through the halls.
"Where are we going?"
"You will find out when we get there." There was a long silence as we walked.
"So what is your favourite colour?"
"Red."
"Your favourite food?"
"Bacon...."
"Favourite song?"
"Miracle of December."
"I like that song."
"Me too." He took my hand off his arm.
"Stay right here don't move." I heard him run away. Where did he go? Where am I? It smells good. I like flowers. Wait flowers. He took me to the flower shop on the main floor. Why did he take me here. I heard some one coming. I froze in a pose like a statue.
"I'm back... what are you doing?" I didn't move. He poked me. I still didn't move. He poked my sides. I made a sound.
"Oh are you ticklish?" Oh no. He started to tickle my sides. I curled into a ball. I tried not to laugh.
"You can laugh you know? I'm not going to make fun of you." I laughed. He hummed in amusement.
"Stop, stop your going to kill me if you keep this up!!" I said though the laughs. He stopped.
"Ok I got you something."
"No you didn't, why would you do that?"
"Yes I did get you some thing." He took my hand and put something in it.
"What is it?"
"You have to guess." I run my hand over it. It had thorns and leaves. No he didn't. He got me a rose.
"No, why did you get me this? These things are expensive!"
"It okay let's go back to the room now."

Authors note: awww how sweet. So if you were going to mark this story so far 0-10 what would I be? (0 is drop the story 10 is keep going forever!! [oh my god I can't do that but I can continue this story for ten more stories.... I think.....])