017

Blind for a month

017

 
School ended and I could tell I gotta lot of dirty looks from everyone. I was being pulled by beak with the eleven behind me. They need to get their stuff in the boys locker room so they put me on the nearest bench.
"AMI YOU LITTLE BRAT GET OVER HERE." I heard a familiar voice yell. I froze as I heard him coming over.
"Dad." I whispered. A arm grabbed me and pulled me away.
"BEAK HELP ME." I yelled. My dads grip tighten as we walked down the street. I heard the guys yelling at my dad. My dad stopped and pushed me down an alleyway. I tripped over a bag of garbage and fell. I got kicked in the stomach and legs. I screamed. It all stopped when I heard someone punch my dad. 
"Leave her alone." I heard beak say. Hate noticeable in his voice.
"She's my daughter I can do what I want."
"No you can't." I heard the rest of them come down the alley and pushed my dad against the wall. A hand went on my shoulder, not knowing who it was I moved away. 
"It's just me." I heard beak say. I let him help me up. I started to walk, when I put pressure on my foot it gave way and I fell. Beak caught me and put me on he's back. 
"Don't worry I got you." 
"Beak...I...." 
"It's okay I got you." 
"..."
"If you ever come after her again I will call the police and get you in jail for child abuse."
"She's  my child, she's a demon, she's a monster."
"No if anything, she's the nicest person I have ever met. If rather die that give her to anyone." I felt myself turn red. Does he actually mean that?
"Let's get you home." He whispered to me. He started to walk away. 
 
We got to his house and he put me on the couch.
"Let's have a look at that." He touched my foot and pain shot up my leg. I winced and pulled away. "Sorry."
"It's okay."
"I'm going to wrap it up now."
"Beak about what you said earlier..."
"Shhhhh... Let me do this." We fell silent. The only sound in the room was the sound of the badge ruffling.
"I meant it."
"What?" I answer.
"I meant what I said to your dad. I wouldn't give you to any one."