APPA? apado...

My Countryside Girl

credits: [poster]  Timeless Destinee Graphic Shoppe

 

@-lblue hihi!!! updated~!!! ^^ KYAAAAH~! i'm so happy you like it... /dances like crazy ^^"

@Sunshinegrave OMO :O THANK YOU~!!! \^O^/ hope you continue liking it KYAAAAH~!!

 

thank you all ♥

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"So tell me Eun Mi.. Is someone courting you?" My appa asked me.
"Oh, Appa. With an oppa like me, tch, no one can get near her... But I know someone who is interested about her. And he seems a good man." My brother answered for me.
"Oh, nampyun, eat more, eat more..." My mother said as she offered my appa some more food.
"I.. Excuse me. I'm full already." I said as I stood up and was about to walk away when my brother caught my hand.
"Are you feeling okay?" He wore that worried look again.
"Ne oppa." I said, smiling at him to assure him that nothing was wrong.
"Arasto." He let me go.
Before I left, I bowed at them. Then I went up my room.
 
***
 
I was there in my bedroom when someone knocked at my door.
"Ne?" I said as I opened it.
"Ya, dongsaengiie." My brother said as he pat my head softly.
Tch. You still need to explain something to me.
I glared for a while but then an idea came up.
"Oppa!" I smiled brightly as I let him enter my room.
"Kamsa.." he said as he sat on my bed.  Unfortunately, he sat on my favorite pillow.
Oppaaaaa! I thought angrily but still, controlling my facial expressions.
"What brought you here?" Keeping a fake smile, I sat beside him.
"Oh, eomma asked me. What's with that attitude with appa a while ago?" He asked me. His face was full of concern.
"Appa..." I started but something blocked my throat.
"You haven't forgive him, am I right?" He said, looking around my room.
"It's none of your business." Suddenly, I turned gloomy. I don't know. It was... natural.
"Eun Mi.." My brother said and was about to touch me when I stood up.
"I will just go out for a while. Please tell eomma.... and appa." I said as I snatched my backpack and walked out the door.
 
Once I was out of the house, I had nowhere to go so I stayed at the bench located at the park.
Sigh. Good thing I wore my hoodie today. I thought as I covered my head.
Ah! And sunglasses.. I opened my bag and got my sunglasses.
No one would recognize me.. I thought as I reminisced my grade school graduation day.
 
"Eun Mi, where's your parents?" Young Hee asked me.
"Molla. I'm sure they're near!" I replied, still smiling brightly.
Appa, Eomma, Oppa... where are you?
But honestly, I was nervous that time.
"EUN MI!!! Congrats! I can't believe it. You took my first place." Hye Min said, faking a pout.
"Ya, Hye Min.. It's my gift to my parents. Of course I want to make them proud. Since oppa only got second place when he graduated before, they'll be prouder for me." I said, giggling and happy that my two best friends were always there for me.
"Oh, Eun Mi... I need to go. My parents are there!" Hye Min said as she waved us goodbye.
Sigh.
"Young Hee, I think you must go to your grandpa already... The ceremony will start soon." I said.
"Are you sure? Be there soon ok?" She said as she pat my back and left.
Appa, Eomma....
 
But then, the ceremony started and they were still not there.
My name was about to be called when I caught a glimpse of my mother and brother.
"EOMMA! OPPA!" I waved at them and they waved back.
I felt more confident. I won't be ashamed. Of course, my mom and brother were there. They would be there beside me when my name would be called... But then, almost all of my classmates went up with their father, not with their mother or brother.
But I shook that thought away, I was pretty sure my father was just there.
 
"Lee Eun Mi." Our principal called me.
I took a deep breathe and went up the stage. When I got near, I saw a man standing.
"Appa!" I ran happily. But when he looked back, it wasn't my appa. It was my oppa.
"Eun Mi... Appa can't go today." He said, smiling weakly.
We went up the stage together to get my certificates, my medals, my plaques and everything.
I bowed at them as they congratulated me being the Top 1 of our batch.
 
We were about to go home when I felt thirsty.
"Eomma, can I buy water?" I asked and she gave me money to buy.
As I reached the canteen, I could feel people staring at me.
Of course, they should be staring at me. I'm the number one of our batch.
I smirked.
"YA! Eun Mi!" One of our queenkas shouted my name.
"Ne?" I replied softly.
"Why is your father not there a while ago?" She chuckled.
"Is it because you don't have one?" One of her friends said and almost all of the students in the cafeteria laughed.
I looked down.
Why is my father not there?
"He.. He is busy with his work!" I replied confidently.
"So, his work is more important than you?" Another said and once more, the students laughed.
"Ya! You should be ashamed of yourself. You always tell us that you'll be the top one for your parents. You should have said, parent." said the queenka leader.
"Ya! How dare you say that!" I replied at them, screaming at the top of my lungs.
 
I ran away. I didn't even have the chance to buy water. As soon as I reached the gate, I composed myself.
I, then, walked towards my eomma and oppa.
"Eomma, Oppa... Where's Appa?" I said, hiding the tears.
"Uh.." Oppa said and looked at eomma.
"Er, Eun Mi-ah... Appa left... To go to work.. Sorry if he didn't tell you beforehand. He would really like to tell it to you but we decided not to tell you before the graduation because you might feel bad." My eomma said, kneeling infront of me so that she could look at me eye-to-eye.
I smirked.
"So appa left... before my graduation.. to go to work?"
Silence followed my question.
I looked at my oppa.
"Am I right?" And the moment I looked at him, I was crying already.
So what they said was true... My dad prioritize his work than me?
 
"Eun Mi, are you even listening to me?" Someone poked me.
"Huh?" I looked at the person who poked me.
"BARO-OPPA??!" I fell from the bench.
"Why are you suprise all of a sudden? I was here since... er, around five minutes ago?" He said, offering a hand.
I ignored it and stood up.
"Why are you even here?"
"Haven't received my text? I told you to meet me here, right? Around 3PM? And I was even suprise that you came here earlier than me." He said, placing his hands in his pockets.
"You---asked me out?" I asked, confused.
"Er... Logically, yes." He looked away.
"Here?"
"Yes."
"Oh.. I haven't read your text." I said, looking down.
Of all the places, if I knew you were coming, I won't even dare to go here.
"WHA--AT?" He said and he looked offended.
"Sorry." I said honestly.
"Nah, it's okay."
"I'll be going now oppa." I bowed at him.
"Right now? We've just been together for 5 minutes?" He said and his tone was as if he was crying inside.
"Er, sorry. I'm not feeling well." I said as I walked away. But he grabbed my arm and looked at me intently.
"Are you crying?" He asked at me, looking suspicious.
"Ani!" I said as I tried to pull away.
Omo, there's no way he can know.
"Ya... There's no need to hide it." He said as he pulled me to a hug.
"Oppa..." was all I could say as my energy slipped away and all I could only feel was floating.
 
[A/N]
kyaaah~!! finally thought of something.. er, cute (?) no.. something that can make them close :> very proud of myself :)) lol. hope you enjoyed. ^^"