Chapter 2

One Year Later
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ozU3i_j3Sg

Strikingly beautiful. That is the word that perfectly describes Kim Hana. You sighed for the umpteenth times. Two weeks have passed but Kai’s cold action and words kept replaying in your mind. Ah, it! I already move on.  You gave your cheeks a slap of a reality checks.

“What the heck is wrong with you, girl?” Niel raised his eyebrows. You blinked at him. “Whatever. I think that old woman’s class is already finished. Let’s go.” He hopped off the bench and started to walk away. It is a tradition to skip Madam Hwang’s class as she loves to nitpick every little thing that you do. It is like she is holding grudges towards you.

Niel went to the toilet leaving you alone walking to the classroom.  “Jung Hyemi. Come here.” A loud voice echoed through the hallway. Turning around, you were shocked to see you History teacher, Madam Hwang. Ah, . What a luck! “Follow me.” She said.

As if your day could not be any worse, Madam Hwang scolded you in the teacher’s room which Kai and Hana happened to be there. “It just has been two weeks but you’re already acting up? You’re really something.” She gave you a crook smile. “Why don’t you stay in Japan for good? I don’t want to deal with your moronic acts again.”

At the same time, Kai kept his gaze on you ever since stepped in the room. He could right away tell that you were trying hard to curb your temper, judging from your clenching fist and smoldering eyes. His mind barely registered what was Hana saying to him as his thoughts were clouded with you.

“Ah, I forgot about your two other useless friends. No wonder the three of you are close, tiresome and dumb!” She rolled her eyes. “You shouldn’t mess with my friends.” You gritted your teeth. “Why? It’s a fact. I’m actually glad Kai, school’s valedictorian is with someone who is on par with him like Kim Hana.  Not like you, Miss Jung Hyemi.” She mocked.

That’s it. This old woma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter