4th Chapter: Snow White's Wrong Prince

Fairytale Book

Snow White's Wrong Prince      


 

Couple: Kai x D.O. (KaiSoo)

Side Pairings: Kris x Tao (TaoRis)

        Chanyeol x Baekhyun (BaekYeol)

       Xiumin x Chen (XiuChen)

         Suho x Lay (SuLay)

         Luhan x Sehun (HunHan)      

 

Summary:

 

Snow white, instead falling inlove with the prince, fell inlove with one of the dwarves?!!    

 

She got poisoned by an apple and can only wake up by his true love's kiss. The prince, who met her, kissed her but she didn't woke up.    

 

No one knows who is her true love.

 

Grumpy, one of the dwarves, loves Snow White and he knows that the princess loves him too but Grumpy didn't kiss her because it's wrong, oh so wrong. Snow White is a princess so she must marry a prince. Grumpy always thinks that their story doesn't fit to be a fairytale and surely, Snow White can find a man in her next life...

 

He hopes that will happen but...history is repeating itself.    

 

Kyungsoo doesn't know anymore. He hates apples and Kai keeps telling him that apples are delicious and keeps throwing one at him in the morning. Kai is Kyungsoo's friend and crush...and love.    

 

When Kyungsoo had enough of Kai's grumpiness (which is throwing apples at him, not even saying sorry) he angrily blurted out "Apples are the reason why I lost him!"    

 

"Him?"      

 

'Sh*t.'      

 


Hahahahahaha, xD I think this one will be crack...oh god, no...