Remember Me in Christmas Day

Remember Me in Christmas Day
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

   

He was the love of my life. His name was Zhang Yixing but people call him by Lay. He was very brave but also a very forgetful guy. He had soft and light brown hair, beautiful eyes color dark brown and white skin, but most important, he has dimples on his right cheek. I hated when he smiled. Boys with cute dimples were my weakness, and he knew it, so he used to tease me a lot with that. Also, he loved dancing and singing and even to compose lyrics.

We met in High school, when a bunch of bullies surrounded me to steal my money, he came and defended me, teaching those bullies a big lesson. After that day, he kept his eyes on me so no one came to bother me. That's how we became friends. Then, we became best friends and in the end, as the months passed by, we fell in love, but we kept it in secret because neither of us dared to confess.

On Christmas day, when the first snow began to fall, he finally confessed to me in a park close to the school. I was so happy that I drag him under a mistletoe and kissed him. He was in shock at first because he never thought that I would do that, and I was his first kiss. So everything started for us, as we became a couple.  Every time at 12:00am on Christmas day we met at the same park (with our parents company, of course) and talked about many stories about us in the past, present and future.

Everything was peaches and cream for us, but sadly, nothing last forever. Time flied and we became adults, we had our own things but still lived with our family. He said he will buy an apartment so we could live together, so he started saving money. But that wasn't in a hurry nor worried us, because we were happy with each other. The happiest couple alive. But not for too long....

On our 8th anniversary, I was staying at my grandma's house, which it was a few miles far away from school. At 11:00 pm I got a message from Lay saying:
"I can't wait to see you babe! That's why I'm here early at the park x3 besides I got a surprise for you. So please come late so I can prepare myself. NAH~ just kidding, please come right now"

A smile was drawn on my lips as I read every single letter of his message. And I started to get butterflies in my stomach like always. Laughing I replied:
"I want to see you too. I'm going right now. Please wait for me."
I changed right away my clothes and rush to my car to go to the park. I was really nervous and I didn't know why. This wasn't the first time we met, but I don't know maybe was because of the surprise.

While driving to the place where Lay was waiting for me, I listened to our favorite songs and started to think about all the things we have been through for the past 8 years. Our days together since first kiss, when I showed him as my boyfriend in front of my parents and when he showed me to his parents. When on my birthday he gave me a puppy as a gift and a couple ring. I couldn't forget his reaction to Valentine’s Day when we went out
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter