Tao

Sunny Day Hero

Really? i offered the idiot lunch?!

but then again,

''Zitao, i um wanted to say thank you.'' i heard him wishper.

''for what? it was an act of kindness.'' i said, sounding maybe a tad to snide...

''i mean for lunch.'' he said. (ungratefull ...{TR: TAO! BE NICE! CM; Damn right!})

we went to the canteen in the buliding, when kris' phone vibrated.

''what is it Xui? yes i'm out. im with Tao right now. no its not a second date, no its not a redo date, just off . chen you too. No i dont want to go out with Jongin and you lot.''

'Xuimin?'' i asked

''and Chen... lazy think i need to get laid, they want us to go to a club with jongin and them lot...'' Kris said in reply.

''Let me take you shopping!'' i said happily.

''what so we are going?''

''well im not passing an op to have a with sehun and luhan.... that's some good .''

''okay fine ill come..''

-- at 4:30--

''hello  Mr haung. we here are we going today?' my secondary driver, Lee joon, asked.

'' I need to pick up a friend then i will be going shopping.'' i repiled.

''what friend is this, sir?''

''Kris wu.''

'oh I know him. i went to school with him, he lost his job with a firm since he broke up with the owners daughter after finding out he was gay.. poor man.' he sai das we drove towards Kris' aparment. 'he used to tutor me. so i know the way to his place. Sir you are his type you know, tall, dark and handsome, with the hidden submissiveness.'

after the ever weird coverstaion finished, Joon went to get kros, and when they returned, kris and i were discusing his past.

'so i found i was gay when i fell in love with Doaming's brother. god damn was he hot. but i couldn't stay much longer, it turned out that night my parents were in a car accident and i lost my mother and baby brother, i moved to canada then came here. Xuimin and i met through an RPG, and jongin was studying in canada, so when jongin asked me to come to korea with him i never expected hm to know xuimin.'' he finished as we arived at the shop.

'wow, thats... just wow, i'm sorry about your mom and brother. how old was he?'' i asked.

'6 months.''

''try this on.' i said holding up a lether jacket, black skinny jeans and a white v neck shirt. it was an atemmpet to change the subject.

''tao this feels weird.it's not me.'' he says.

''nonseces,come out an let me see you!''

And thats when a y beast is let out of it's cage.

''WE'LL TAKE IT!!'' i yelled to the woman behinde the counter.after percashing said item i took kris to get his hair done, something need to happen to the mop on his head.

-at salon-

"heechul, do something with his hair please!" i asked him.

''this way please, so how do you want it taozi?'' he asked.

''cut it dye it black and styled!''

after an hour long wiat, Kris came out dressed and looking Hot as .

'thanks heechul.'' i smiled.

wewent back to my home so i could get changed and by 8:30 we were at the club.

''holy , Kris is that you?' Jongin siad.

''jonggie, as you love me so much would you go feel up your boyfriend and leave me alone?'' he asked.

jongin walked over to kyungsoo and the began a heated makeout sesion, wich in turn prompt the rest of them into eatting eachothers facees off.. -.- (CM: Now now panda Play nice.)

kris and i left and found a park near by and we walked round finding some whwere quite to sit and talk. we ended up by a pond, that was light up with the moonlight.

''hey Tao wanna see something?' kris asked.

''sure!'' i said, he made a small gap in his hands and as i pered in a firefly light up.

'go on fly away!'' he whisphered to the animal.  i guess seeing a side of kirs i nevver knew about is quite sweet.

'i hope you made a wish.' he looked t me.

'of course i did.'

i cant belive im saying this ... but... i think im in love with Kris wu......

--------------

WASSUOP! COOKIES BACK AND IN THE HOUSE. TOOK A WHOLE DAY TO WRITE THIS BUT IDGAF!

SORRY FOR ALL THE SWEARING ITS KINDA A THING NOW!

LETS HOPE TAOZI'S CHAPPIE IS BETTER THAN MINE.

P.S NOT EDITED!! >.<

P.P.S  i wanted to show taos softer side . Taoris will sho him as a diva but i'll sho his as a softie