002

Strings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

002

 

Seconds later, the boy turned to her “hey, i’m Luhan. Can  you please lend me a pencil?”

 

“ I aah aa I aah...” No word could be properly formed from Hyemi’s mouth. The doe chocolate brown eyes from the boy right in front of her got her with no words. His pointy nose and perfect chin made him even more pretty, and as if this wasn’t enough, his dark brown hair completed his perfect alluring look.  He was definitely really handsome. Too handsome for her.

 

“ Here it is Lu” Seeing that Hyemi would not lend the pencil anytime soon due to her constant stares at the boy, Sena tried giving her friend some help. “ thanks” Luhan simply smiled.

 

 

After some more classes it was finally lunch break.

 

The two girls were walking down the aisle towards the cafeteria as Sena had promised to show the rest of the school after they finished eating. Stares could be felt surrounding the new girl until they arrived in an empty table.  Hyemi started feeling a little ashamed.

 

They had just started unwrapping  their lunches when two boys sit down and started unpacking theirs as well. “ Yo Sena” one of the boys greeted and looked over to the other lady. It was Hyemi’s first day but she had already memorized some of her classmates and that boy was definitely in her class. “Already friends with the new girl?” he grinned.

“Yes, right?” the older girl turned to Hyemi as if waiting for her to reassure that. “hm, yes” she shyly said. “ Guys, this is Park Hyemi and she came from Busan. Hyemi, these are Sehun and Luhan” Sena introduced pointing at them. At the sound of the last name, Hyemi looked up. She

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter