Strangers and Acquaintances

The Lost Pearl

"Y...Yeah, I guess. T...Thank you." Jimin stuttered, as a young wide smile greeted him. He was in a young boy's hold, probably a few years younger from him. He tried to push the boy away and stood on his still wobbly feet, but somehow his feet gave away again and he fell, only to be rescued by the same boy again.

"Can you actually walk?" The boy asked, making Jimin flinched. Before he knew it, Jimin's body was lifted as he let out a surprised yelp.

"Let's get back to my house. I assume the other two is your friend?" The boy said, asking and referring to Taehyung and Hoseok, who trotted slowly towards them.

"Y...Yeah." Jimin said, still stuttering shyly.

"Okay, great. Hey, you two. Follow me." He shouted, while holding Jimin bridal style before he started walking along the beach until Jimin saw a beach house nearby. The house was big, and nicely decorated with flowery plant that Jimin had never seen before. The boy walked slowly and silently, occasionally stopping and waiting for Taehyung and Hoseok to keep up with them, before finally after a while they arrived at the house. The boy put Jimin on one of the chairs in the house lawn, before he looked inside.

"Hyung! Yoongi hyung!!!! Where are you?" The boy shouted, before a loud crash coming from the inside of the house, and another boy, almost as tall as Jimin, came out from the house.

"Yes P-." He halted when he saw three strangers on the lawn, before he gave the boy who called him a stern look. The boy just cheekily smiled.

"Hyung, I found these boys stranded on the beach. So I figured we could help." The boy said, before turning to look at Jimin.

"Oh, I forgot to introduce my self. I'm Jungkook. Jeon Jungkook. That is my hyung, Min Yoongi. And you are?" He asked cheerfully, before he saw the changing expression of Jimin. Jimin had no longer smiling, instead he looked a little...sad, and a little lost in his own staring into space aimlessly.

"Is there something wrong?" Jungkook said, snapping his fingers in front of the other, making the other flinched. Jimin quickly wiped his tears that managed to escaped his eyes.

"No, nothing. It's just..Your family name, reminds me of someone back there und- where I came from." Jimin said, almost spilling about his identity as a merman. "Well, I am Park Jimin. That is Jung Hoseok, and his wife Jung Taehyung." He said, gesturing towards Taehyung and Hoseok. Jungkook just waved at at them. and they smiled back. Yoongi then quickly moved towards Hoseok and Taehyung, before leading them inside, while gesturing for Jungkook to lead Jimin in.

"Hey, I'm Yoongi. It's rare to see such a young married couple nowadays, especially a gay one. Come in. Jungkook, bring Jimin in please, and you can put Jimin in the room beside yours upstairs, while this couple here will have the guest room downstairs. I will bring you guys some decent clothes to wear. You guys might wanted to rest. We'll see each other at dinner, okay?" Yoongi rambled, and he brought the pair to a room near the living room, while he gestured Jimin to follow Jungkook.

Jimin nodded understandingly, before he slowly followed Jungkook going upstairs. He looked at Jungkook awkwardly, not knowing what to say. Jungkook just walked casually, letting Jimin to catch up behind him, but fast enough not to let Jimin walked beside him. Jimin was still a little wobbly, but he managed to learn how to use his legs fast enough, and his footsteps became faster and firmer on the ground. He tripped a few times, but he managed to use the wall as a support. After a while, they finally stopped in front of a room, and Jungkook opened the door.

"Your room, Jimin." Jungkook gestured, before he bowed a little, and then left Jimin without having any eye contact.

"Great." Jimin grunted. He finds himself to be grateful to the boy, but annoyed as well. He could feel something about the boy is off, but he cannot make up what was it. In the end, he shrugged it off, before he walked into the room, and closed the door behind him. He walked slowly, taking one step at a time, before he finally reached the bed and plopped down on it.

"Wow, it was so soft!" Jimin squealed, and he lie down on the bed, rolling his body around. "I never knew human world could be quite similar to what we have down there." He said, before a rush of sadness came in washing his heart, making tears slowly slid on his tears, as he sobbed softly. He put his face into the mattress, crying his heart out as he remembered his family, his kingdom, his people - how he had disappoint them. He cried and cried, until finally every thing collapsed.

He opened his eyes, and looked up when he heard a soft voice talking to him. There, beside him, sat Yoongi, with clothes in his hands.

"Hey, I brought you some clothes. This is a little old, but I hope it fits though. Wear it for today. Tomorrow we shall go and buy some clothes for all three of you, okay?" Yoongi said, when he saw Jimin had woke up. Jimin took a while to process what Yoongi was saying, before he smiled and nodded. He sat up on the bed, before he took the clothes that was given to him.

"Feel free to clean yourself up, okay? There's tub in every bathroom, so feel free to use them." Yoongi said, before he patted Jimin's shoulder, and stood up, walking towards the door. Upon reaching the door, he turned around.

"Don't forget to come down for dinner. We have some proper introduction to do." He said, looking at Jimin, and nodded courteously, before he went out. He closed the door behind him, and looked at the younger boy, who was leaning against the wall beside the door.

"Where did you find him, P-" Yoongi was cut off by Jungkook.

"Ah! Do not address me that way. Not when they are here. I found them on the beach." Jungkook said softly.

"I'm sorry." Yoongi said politely.

"Well, get used to it. You are my brother. Don't be so polite and formal to me." Jungkook said, before he gestured to the door.

"He cried, I believe?" Jungkook asked, to which Yoongi nodded.

"Until he fell asleep apparently. He was sleeping when I entered, though his sleep seemed interrupted, and the tear marks can be clearly seen." Yoongi said, looking at Jungkook, who had now wore a sour expression on his face.

"Okay then hyung. Thank you for being so kind." Jungkook said gratefully.

"Well, I was well prepared. Though, I didn't know that you will bring the other two along." Yoongi said, looking at the younger in front of him.

"Well, I didn't see that coming. But don't worry hyung, I think their presence here might be an advantage to us." Jungkook said, smirking in delight. Yoongi took a step towards the other boy, and gestured the boy to follow him. He leads the boy to the kitchen downstairs, to which Jungkook gave him a puzzling look.

"Why did you bring me in the kitchen?" He asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Well, my dear little brother, since I need to discuss with you about our plan, and I have to cook dinner for another three extra people in the house, so I guess it would be better if you learn to give me a helping hands isn't it? Besides, you need me after all." Yoongi said playfully, giving Jungkook a smirk.

"Min Yoongi, have you forget who you are? How dare you to-"

"Well 'little brother', is that a way to talk to your hyung?" Yoongi cut Jungkook off, making a pout and hurtful expression, to which Jungkook had known pretty well of his acting.

"Ughh! Fine. Just because!" He said, frustrated as he went to the sink and started to wear the apron Yoongi handed him.

"So, your next move?" Yoongi asked the other as he began to rummaged through the refrigerator, bringing out eggs, some cabbages, carrots, salmon filet, and a few other veggies.

"Erm, we'll get to know them first, especially this Park Jimin." Jungkook said, his eyes glimmered in excitement when Jimin's name danced out his lips. He took the cutting board and the knife out, and put them beside the ingredients that Yoongi had put on the table.

"Well, a nice delicious dinner will be the perfect time to do that." Yoongi said, smirking towards Jungkook, before he handed Jungkook the cabbage. "Now, Let's start our mission!"


Oh yeah! Finally an update!!

Pstt! Sorry for the long gone. I have finals, but now I'm free~~~~