Operative

Eternal Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Byunghun seemed much too scary to work with, plus being an engineer was definitely not what Chunji wanted to do. A lawyer though? JiSu just finished Law School, she didn't have a job just quite yet. Maybe, just maybe, Chunji could use it to his advantage. Who better to make friends with than someone who is in the exact same position as you? 

 "Changhyun, today I am going to teach how to be an operative."

Chunji said as he began forming an idea and plan inside his mind. He and JiSu would apply for the same job, make that jobs, where they would be part of group interviews. He would then approach her and talk to her after these interviews. And somewhere along the line, they would become friends and she would hopefully trust him enough to allow him to complete his task. 

"What? Like a spy?" 

The AIT looked confused and unsure. Angels and Spies didn't seem to be very similar, for one, Angels are dead and Spies generally aren't. Spies would venture out to top secret missions - for money, for information, for treasure or whatever their agency would tell them to do. Angels are suppose to help others - the living, the dead and the souls attempting to cross the divide. They do take orders from others though. Maybe Angels and Spies aren't as different as everyone once thougt. 

"Your job, well possible job, may require you to venture to field like we are at the moment. And it's important that while we become operatives for this task, or mission if you like, we must blend in with our surroundings and environment much like how an operative going undercover would do."

"Don't tell me,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter