Earth Air

Eternal Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chunji stared outside the window of the cafe as he took another sip of the cup of coffee in his hands. His hot breath alongside the steam from the mug created fog onto the cold winter affected window. The cafe was empty, almost empty, besides the few high schoolers sitting in the other corner. Chunji liked this particular cafe, perhaps because it was close to the apartment or the fact that it wasn't over populated with people taking pictures of their food for social media was also refreshing. The coffee wasn't exactly the best and if could be tasted that the beans were not the best quality from the rainforests of those exotic places but that didn't seem to really bother Chunji at all. 

He sighed as he watched a hurried business woman walk by the window with messy hair and practically screaming into her phone. People on Earth all had a role to play, all had a job and right now, he would trade jobs with just about anyone for he just couldn't make a start on his. Where would he find this couple? Where would he be able to find JiSu and Byunghun. There probably are hundreds of people with their same names, it would be a task much too hard. He would need to look for them when he would go back up to Heaven to train his AIT. 

Training has been interesting. His AIT has been less than understanding about the entire situation. Actually, when Chunji had first told him that he had died his AIT did not have a very happy reaction, in fact he had punched and attacked Chunji. Angels can't bruise though, luckily enough, Angels are already dead and can't bleed any more but that doesn't stop pain from being felt. After the first meeting, the AIT turned out to be a less violent person and in fact, sweet and kind. 

Chunji took the last sips of his coffee before leaving the cafe. There wasn't a thing he could do sitting in the cafe or even on Earth that would help him, he would need to go up to Heaven to start his search for the two. His outfit was not what he would approve as Heaven approved clothing. Chunji was fashionable, always complimented for his outfits. He was what you would call a trend setter. Changing into a white suit with matching white shoes, Chunji admired his reflection in the mirror and smiled before heading back up to heaven.

He landed in his office, and even though he had spent a fair bit of time away from his office, the pile on his desk continued to grow and grow. The pile had tripled since getting his Earth assignment. If you looked down you could see the Earth, but that would be quite tedious for Chunji as he would need to find JiSu and Byunghun. Heaven is more technologically advanced than anywhere else. Turning on his laptop, Chunji typed the couples names into a search engine. His laptop screen filled with a map of Seoul and 2 pinpoints w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter