Landing

Eternal Life
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Angels were perceived as light beings, as beings with much grace and poise, basically everything Changhyun wasn't. He had seen other angels depart from Heaven with much ease and yet when he attempted to step down onto Earth, he become an elephant attempting to walk on a very rocky and unstable bridge held together by frail pieces of straw. He clumsily fell down to Earth, where as Chunji gracefully stepped down onto Earth and into the apartment of the couple. 

"It's not fair. How can you do that so easily?" 

Changhyun sighed as he rubbed his elbow which had collided with a coffee table as he fell down to Earth with a loud Bang. 

"Do what exactly?" 

Chunji shrugged as he began exploring the apartment, starting from the kitchen. Although Chunji may have been out of practice in terms of traveling to and from Heaven and into Earth, it was a skill that once learnt would not disappear. It was almost like breathing - something which didn't take much thought to do. To get from Heaven to Earth was a simple step down below - Heaven was above therefore the Angels would need to just lower themselves down to the ground from the clouds. Hypothetically, they could use their wings to slowly bring themselves down but where would the fun be if they couldn't feel the rush of air through their hair or the adrenaline pumping through their body? The trip down could be compared to a giant uncontrolled slide. 

"Not fall down. I want to do it like you did."

Changhyun quickly got up from the cold white coloured tiles and followed Chunji into the kitchen. He opened the fridge, helping himself to an apple earning a disapproving glare from Chunji. Taking another bite out of the apple, Changhyun frowned slightly noting at how cold the apple could become from sitting in the cold fridge - something he learnt he didn't like. 

"Practice."

Nothing in the kitchen was particularly suspicious - just the normal items in the kitchen. The only comment he co

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter