FOUR

HER SAVIOUR
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This guy in front of me right now, he’s a familiar stranger, whom everybody knows. Everyone talked about him, his life, his career, his success. Even the people from my circle had so much interest on him. I heard too much about him but I had never put much thought about this guy.

But tonight, under this wide dark sky, I asked myself, what’s so great about him? What’s so great about G-Dragon that everyone is head over heels towards him? What’s so great about this cocky guy, who threatened me just now?

He was still smiling. And I just stood quietly in front of him, patiently waiting for his answer. What does he want from me?

“Be my partner in crime.” He said, with a wide grin.

“W-what?” This……. is unexpected. What’s with this guy?

“Stop creasing your forehead miss Kim Hyuna. Aish, you are so ugly looking like that. I said, be my partner in crime!” This time, he talked with a pitch higher than before. How could he talk like this with a stranger like me?

“Why me?” Tonight, I just found myself questioning this guy, again and again, unable to speak properly. Because he shocked me too much.

“I had no one willing to fulfil my request. So I chose you since you need to pay my kindness back. There’s no way for you to escape missy, because I hide the greatest sword against you well.” He said, still with his cocky attitude.

He was so confident and proud of himself until I completely shut myself up, not knowing how to avoid him and his weird request. No, not a request but a command. A completely weird command.  

“And since I’m bored, do your job as my partner now.” Right after saying this, I just found myself being dragged by this man, away from this restaurant, completely away from the crowd who was still enjoying themselves in this exclusive restaurant owned by Se7en.

Minutes later, we were both inside an infamous car. Rolls Royce, THE G-Dragon’s car. If people found out there was a woman, no, a female idol inside his car, how would they react? Big Bang’s G-Dragon and 4minute Hyuna inside ONE car - This is just so crazy!

“What are you doing? Are you trying to kidnap me?” The confusion I felt earlier was replaced by anger, making me slightly scream. This guy has crossed the line. He was just too much. 

What he did next raised my anger more. Because right after what I said, he laughed. No, just laughing would be an understatement. He laughed his heart out!

“Hyuna-ssi, I didn’t expect that you know how to tell a joke really well. I’m G-Dragon. Why would I kidnap you? For money? Nah, you never heard about my income I made this year?” He asked me, challenging my eyes that have been staring at him for quite some time.

“Or to you? I didn’t mean to brag, but just one click from me, chaebol daughters, models, actresses, or any woman will line up in front of me. So don’t worry, I wouldn’t do any harm to you. Just do your job as my partner well.” He broke his stare on me and started switching on the engine of the car. Again, for I don’t know how many times, he made me unable to talk back to him.

Suddenly, my phone rang. But before I can even look at the caller’s id, this rude guy beside me already snatched my phone away. What the hell?!

“No phone call and no text messaging when you are doing your job.” He looked at me. When he noticed my mouth moved, trying to say something, he cut me, “Don’t talk back! Or else, I will stop my car at the roadside there and shout to the people around that I am now on a night date with 4minute Hyuna. What do you think?”

When I looked at the roadside that he mentioned before, I noticed that there were a lot of people at the bus stop, probably waiting for the vehicle to fetch them. And I chose to obey what he told me to do to avoid any problems from coming because being in a scandal with G-Dragon wasn’t a good idea at all.

After I didn’t know how long of being in complete silence in his moving car, he pulled up in front of a small house, probably located in a small area in Hongdae. He went out from the car and came to my side to open the door for me.

Stepping my foot on the ground in front of the unfamiliar house, I asked, “What are we doing here? Whose house is this?”

“You have too much questions Hyuna-ssi. Just stop asking. You will know later.” He said while stepping into the gate, trying to reach the front door.

“Halmoni! Halmoni! Are you inside?” Short after he shouted, the front door was opened, revealing a quite chubby old woman which I estimated in her late sixty.

When she recognized the man standing in front of her, she showed an enthusiastic smile while saying, “Aigoo. Aigoo! My Jiyong is here! I’ve been wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter