Two

Beautiful Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“ Don’t! Please don’t hurt me!” Yoona held her tears as she tried to escape from the room. She run from the table near the window towards the door room. Knock on it when she knew that no one could help her.

 

“ Aww~ Don’t be afraid, sweetheart. It won’t last long.” The man’s deep and disgusting voice, calling her out. He slowly moved towards her and touched her bared shoulder with his rough and cold hand. Yoona shrieked in fear as she turned her head towards him. The face that used to plastered with smile, the warm body that usually hugged her with comfort, the mouth that always whispered cheesy yet sweet words, the man she loved the most, has long gone after the stupid made-up incident. 

 

“ Please, let me go. Don’t do this to me.” Yoona get onto her knees and begged him. She grabbed his sleeves and finally let out her tears. He chuckled as he kneeled in front of her.

 

“ Then you shouldn’t betrayed me that day, you !” His rough hand landed on her wet cheeks. She felt her head spinning as she held a small table beside her, tried not to faint or it’ll turned worst. Yoona choked on her tears as she touched her red aching cheek. It’s not the first time he abused her body. He kicked her everyday even for a small mistake, he made her suffered and cried all day, he made her felt like she’s the most useless thing in the world. 

 

“ Oh my. What- What have I done? Oh God, Yoona. I am so sorry, sweetheart.” He slowly creeped towards Yoona and his hand tried to touched her face. His sudden changed reaction disgusted her as she slapped his hand away with anger burning in her eyes.

 

“ Don’t touch me, bastard!” She pushed him away as she turned the door knob and quickly ran down the stairs house. She knew that she did something wrong and that’ll sure angered her husband. She climbed under the dining table in fear. Afraid that she’ll get caught. She would’ve ran out the house but each of her door house has been secured by guards. 

 

Sounds of foot stepping made her shrieked but she tried to held her tears and closed .Tears slowly made their way out of her eyes when she saw a pair of legs walked around the kitchen and passed through the dining table. She bite her hands until she could taste blood. 

 

‘ Please. Please. Please.’ She prayed that she won’t get caught but it’s obvious that he’ll catch her sooner. Yoona pulled her knees as she hugged it tightly.

 

She can hear the sound of his foot stepping left the kitchen, she sighed in relief and turned to her left. The most creepiest and scariest smile she has ever seen was kneeling beside her. She screamed in shock as he grabbed her right legs and dragged her out under the dining table.

 

“ No!!!”

 

Yoona found herself panted heavily when she woke up from the nightmare that kept hunting her. She touched her wet cheeks and rubbed away her tears. Her bed sheets crumpled in her hand in frustration. Even after 2 years, her past won’t go away. It won’t let her go even for a day. She face-palmed herself when she realized all of that happened because of her own fault.

 

She shouldn’t let her mind controlled her 2 years ago. She shouldn’t let go of her carrier just to marry him. She shouldn’t fell in love with him when she knew that she’s marrying a beast. But she’s just too young that time. She didn’t even know what is love. It was entirely her fault. 

 

xoxo

 

She stepped into Star Class with her usual outfit but with her hair untied. If it’s not because of her casual outfit, she would’ve mistaken as one of Dream High students. Despite her as 24 years old lady, her childishness made her looked like 14 and that doesn’t include her baby-face looks.

 

“ Good morning, class.” She greeted them and put her files on the teacher’s desk. She looked up and found them all on their seat. It’s not that surprising to her because they’ve acted like  good students on her second day and it’s been a week since her journey as a trainee teacher in Dream High. They are not that bad like the rumors she heard. 

 

“ What is our lesson today, Yoona-noona?” D.O put up his hand like he always did. Among of the students, she had to admit that D.O is the most ‘normal’ student. And he is the only one that called her noona along with Suho and Lay while others just simply called her Yoona like they’re the same age. She almost get into trouble when they accidentally called her by her name during rest time in the cafeteria. Luckily, there is a girl student called Yoon In Ah and the students thought they called the girl instead of her.

 

“ Well, do you remember the project our school held?” They all nodded in union.

 

“ Unfortunately, they want you guys to participate in it.” Yoona bite her lower lips and slowly looked up at them. All of them shrieked in shock.

 

“ Wait-What? Yoona-noona, I thought we discussed about this last week.” Suho said with a worried tone.

 

“ Yes... We did but things just doesn’t worked out well, you see.” Her voice slowly disappeared along with the silence.

 

“ Spill it out, Yoong.” Xiumin crossed his arm over his chest as he stared at guilty-looking Yoona. She gulped when their eyes all on her.

 

“ Well, you see...”

 

Yoona walked towards the school board as she read through the poster about Dream High’s project again. The school held a composed-self competition for each class. The class who win won’t have to go through monthly evolution for a year and of course no one would want to go through that. Monthly evolution was their worst nightmare. Each student from each class will show their performance they have practiced in one month in front of their school’s judges. Students who failed will be kicked out

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter