One

Beautiful Star
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

dYoona put her favorite book down on a small coffee table besides her. She stretched her tired limbs. Rubbed her sore eyes due to her long reading session and yawn. She swings her bare legs from her crossed-legs position and stood up from her seat. She shivered a bit at the coldness of the floor before proceeding to the kitchen. She tied up her hair into a messy bun and stand in front of her new coffeemaker, press there, there and 2 minutes later, she was leaning against the kitchen’s wall drinking her coffee. 

 

 

Loud thump coming from a bathroom near the kitchen made her jump in shock before sighed in relief when her cat, Short came out from the bathroom with its own diva style. The sound of water splashed made Yoona groaned and walked towards the bathroom and indeed her dress that she soaked in a basin of water has splashed out. She quickly pick up her dress and put it in the sink. Fortunately, the dress is still fine.

 

 

“ Short! What did I tell you about not messing around in the bathroom?” Yoona put her hands on her hips as she talked to her cat like she’s scolding her students. Short her fur instead of paying attention to Yoona.

 

 

“ Hey- Do you hear me? Don’t turn around like you always do. Yah- Urgh! You are so lucky you are my friend.” She thump her feet like a child before carried Short up into her arms and Short let a soft meow before tickling Yoona with its on her fingers. She kissed her cat before let it down with giggles. Her eyes moved to the clock and sighed.

 

 

“ I’m going to take a bath.” She let down her hair and walked towards her bedroom. Her head peeked out a little to look at Short.

 

 

“ Watch the house for me, Short! And remember don’t open the door for strangers.” Yoona shouts and her voice slowly disappeared into the bathroom.

 

 

xoxo

 

 

Yoona tried to calmed herself down when she made her first step into the most well-known school, Dream High. It’s her first day as a trainee teacher in Dream High and just thinking about meeting the students or the teachers almost scare the hell out of her. But she was trained to control her emotions to not looked too nervous. She paid 1500 won to go to acting class so that she could act natural in front of the students and she don’t think the class is helping when almost all of the students stared at her like she’s some kind of freak. Along with those stares, she could hear male students whistled at her trying to catch her attention but that made Yoona feel like pissed off instead of peeing herself in her jeans. 

 

 

She turned around with her hair dancing in the air and walked towards the boys that whistled at her and those boys smiled boyishly as they eyeing her from head to toe. Yoona stopped in front of them and let her attractive smile shut the boys out for a second. She looked at each one of them. There are about 7 students and she could see their name clearly thanks to their name tag. 

 

 

‘ Tao, Seungyoon, Seunghoon, V, Baekhyun, Jin, Yifan.’ She read out loud in her mind.

 

 

“ Hey, boys. It’s a nice day, don’t you think? And instead of ruining this beautiful weather with your nasty breath, how about you get the hell out of here and start studying?” Yoona’s eyes darkened after she finished her word. The boys stunned for a while before let out a loud laugh among them, feeling quite amused with her words.

 

 

Yoona decide to just let them be and walked away with a fake smile plastered on her face, try to find the school’s principal office. She hold a map that she received from a strange-but-cute looking boy with a pair of quite big eyes when she was quite lost in the school. Well, blame the school for being too big. Definitely not her fault she’s not good with directions. After 15 minutes walking, she arrived in front of the school’s principal office panting but quickly gain back her lost oxygen and knock the door softly. 

 

 

A soothing voice tell her to come in and she slowly turn the door knob and enter the room. Smells of cigarette and cologne made her feels quite calm. The smell is similar to her father’s. 

 

 

Yoona set her eyes on a figure that is noting down something in his book before his eyes moved towards her. Yoona bowed politely as their eyes met.

 

 

“ You must be Miss Im Yoona, right?” The man looked down at a file which she believed that the file is her resume. She took her time to looked at the man’s face and she found him quite young to be the school’s principal. Maybe around his 30’s. And he’s good-looking too but as soon as she tried to made a comment about the man, the principal looked up at her.

 

 

“ Yes, it’s me.” Yoona nervously replies. He clears his throat and smile amusingly as he observed Yoona’s face. She feels a bit awkward with the situation. 

 

 

“ You can call me Principal Nam. I’ve read your resume and and I’m really interested on how you could handle the kids. I’ve assigned you to a class, it’s Star Class. They are called as ‘ Dog Class’ because of their attitude. If you could handle them in a year, you could be part of this well-known school. But oh well, I doubted you could handle them. They are wild beast you see.” 

 

 

Yoona gasped at the class’s ‘nickname’. How could they address those students as ‘Dog Class’? Isn’t that a bit rude? Yoona scolded in her mind and seeing the principal’s face made her feel like throw up. 

 

 

“ You are dismissed.” He gestured to her to get out of his office. Yoona clenched her teeth, bowed before leave the disgusting man office. First day in the school made her feel like bombing this stupid rich well-known school. 

 

 

“Well-known, my . You don’t even pay any respect towards the students and you call them dog?!?!” Yoona breathed in and out before step into the teacher’s office and head towards her seat which she know because her seat is only inches away from the door and she could see her name on it. Whispers coming from everywhere and she looked up seeing they gossiped that she believed it’s about her. 

 

 

“ Oh my! Look at her. She’s so unattractive. What’s with the ugly outfit?” Her eyes suddenly moved towards other teacher’s outfit and slowly looked at herself. All of the teachers wore quite elegant outfit with floral dress or maybe cute tight skirts. While she just wore a simple white t-shirt with a ‘Y’ word on it, black jeans and blue snickers. She tied up her hair into a ponytail revealing her collarbone and neck and her bangs covered her small forehead. One word, tacky. She definitely has no fashion sense.

 

 

“ She’s so done. Well, her fashion is out but the class she’s teaching? I bet she’ll leave this school after one week. No one could stand that ‘Dog Class’.” Yoona bite her lower lips and at the same time, she’s curious about that class they’re talking about and which she’ll find out in 5 minutes because her first class is the class, ‘Dog Class’. 

 

 

“ Good luck, Miss Im.” Some of the female teachers laugh out loud when she stood up to head to her first class. She hold her fist and calmly walked towards the class. It’s not that hard since the class is in the fourth floor

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter