chapter 1

Full of Regrets

 

just imagine khunfany haven't caught yet.. :D

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

'oh my ghaaad taeny staaaahp'

'taeny pleaseee my otp T_T'

'taetae cant resist her fany'

'lol taeyeon just grab tiffanys dont just stare it'

'byuntaeng gonna get it in their dorm leytuur'

'taeny is real'

 

"mwahhahahaahah" Taeyeon laughed so hard. Shes reading comments on youtube ... a taeny fanmade video to be specific. shes enjoying it.. why not?! it seems their fans want them to be real " well were real hehe" she laughed again

"Tae what are you doing?" Tiffany asked she's in ttheir bathroom finishin her business there.

"Im just browsing youtube" Taeyeon answered then she laughed again

Tiffany got curious so she exited their bathroom with her towel in her hands "so what are you watching ? and why you're so happy with it?" she sat on their shared bed then starts to dry her hair..

"Taeny videos" Taeyeon answered while smiling like an idiot.

"you cute dork" she focused on drying her hair and let Taeyeon enjoy her video surfing...

few minutes later Tiffany didnt hear Taeyeon giggling and laughing anymore she got curious so she payed attention to her girlfriend on her back.. she saw Taeyeon staring on her ipad seriously and then frowning..

"why taetae?" she asked, Taeyeon looked at her .. shes staring at her.. so serious.. "nothing fany" she answered and she focus to her ipad again taping the 'home' then tap a random game just to distract herself... she  hates it.. she hate the last comment she read..

"come on Tae what is it?" Tiffany really wants to know it. She knows Taeyeon she is not in the mood to play anymore.. 

"nothing fany Im just sleepy" Taeyeon lied she didnt want to bring that topic.. she didnt want to argue because its childish but... she just really hate it "im gonna shower so we can sleep now ok?!" she put the ipad on the top of the table then walks to their closet to get her PJ and some things she need..

Tiffany watch her girlfriend's actions shes curious why shes in a bad mood suddenly. When Taeyeon closed their bathroom's door her attention turned to Taeyeon's ipad on their table. Tiffany is curious  so she get the ipad tap her birthday and taeyeon's birthday as password then tap the youtube app and thankgod that taeyeon left that app without exiting properly.

she scroll it..she didnt saw upseting words but.. when shes nearing in the end.

'taeny is jus fanservice we know SM how to attract fans they literally team up one member to another member and act lovey dovey or whatso ever just to look like they are couple  thats how they attract stans they act like some gaysh!t. we all know Tiffany is dating  Nichkhun they are the  real deal.. taeny is just cover up.. this is just an act.. khunfany is love.. khunfany is real.. accept the fact locksmiths!!!'

Tiffany dont know how to react she just stared  at ipad screen staring at the comment she just read awhile ago.. she didnt really know what to feel. She heard the shower stop she abruptly tap the home, lock the ipad and return it at the top of the table few seconds after Taeyeon exited the bathroom while drying her hair 

"TaeTae come here I'll dry your hair!" tiffany tap the space beside her

Taeyeon walked to her direction and sat beside her.

Tiffany take the towel on Taeyeon's hand "aigoooo.. dont pay attention to those kind of comments alright?!"

"wha... what?!" Taeyeon got slightly shocked on what tiffany's talking 

"TaeTae ah I checked your Ipad dont mind it ok" Taeyeon stared at her then she smiled dorkily "fany ah.. I dont mind it really.. i just get uhmm upset slightly.. i think" 

"Im the one you love right?!" Taeyeon asked Tiffany with her cute puppy eyes

"ofcourse babo!" she punched Taeyeon jokingly 

"ouchyyyy~ you love me but youre hurting me I hate you " Taeyeon pouted showing her cuteness just for Tiffany

"you hate me? really huh?" tiffany asked while smirking

seeing Tiffany smirking "yeah I really hate you " taeyeon stated seriously just to prank her girlfriend

Tiffany's smirk faded.. they stared to each other.....

in just a blink of an eye Taeyeon attacked her by a kiss, she got shock but she responded to it quickly. they kissed like they didnt kiss long ago well to Taeyeon a day without kiss is so long ago for her.. they parted their lips in just few milimeters away enough to take a breathe observing their position now Tiffany is in taeyeon's lap then Taeyeon's hands is in their favourite place..

"byuntae" Tiffany whispered shes out of breathe

"its big I cant help it" she sqeeze it.

"yah!" 

Taeyeon laugh "I love you fany" she smiled dorkily

 

 

"I love you taeyeon ah" she hug taeyeon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I love you,Im sorry

 

------------------------------------------

finally I updated.. so what you think guys?