Sleepovers

Blank Pages (KaiSoo Drabble Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung!"  

 

Ah. Just one word from that too familiar voice has Kyungsoo wanting to just give everything to its owner, no doubts or second thoughts. Kyungsoo has no power or whatsoever to ignore the voice calling him oh so sweetly so he turns around and sees him running giddly towards the Do family's front lawn.  

 

Thick lips that glorifies highly defined cheekbone for a 19 year old; brown styled hair that displays chocolate droopy eyes that stares directly at him, just like it always did when they were kids, yearning and loving look that always left Kyungsoo having a hard time to breathe. And the height... well... Kyungsoo thinks it's perfect for him...  

 

Just the right angle for kissing.    

 

 

"Hyung! Why did you leave me behind! I told you this morning that I'm going to sleep over again remember??" the boy heaved a lungful of air before closing the door behind and resuming his sinful pout and Kyungsoo just wants to kiss the daylights out of him.

Relax Kyungsoo, don't wanna scare the boy just yet.  

 

Kyungsoo smiled his heart-shaped lips. "Of course I didn't forget. What makes you think so, Jonginnie?"  

 

Jongin quirked an eyebrow. "But you're supposed to wait for me so we could walk back together!" he huffed before crossing his arms, throwing a you-should've-waited-for-me look towards Kyungsoo.  

 

Kyungsoo chuckled. "Did I promise you that?"  

 

Jongin was taken aback with his hyung's question. He recalled their short conversation this morning and cringed at the realization that no, he didn't ask Kyungsoo to wait, so that means Kyungsoo didn't promise to do so either.  

 

 

"B-but..." Jongin sighed dejectedly, internally crying over the wasted supposedly walk with his favorite hyung.  

 

"Aish, come here."  

 

Jongin looked up to see Kyungsoo opening his arms. His face lightened up and immediately charged towards Kyungsoo, getting his personal hug. He wrapped his arms around Kyungsoo's waist and he can't help but savor the feeling of it perfectly.fitting there, as Kyungsoo loosely held on to his back. He leaned on his hyung's shoulders and his sense of smell was overwhelmed with the sweet scent of vanilla.  

 

Kyungsoo on the other hand enjoyed the feeling of being encased by the younger, silently hoping that this idiot cousin of his whom he's madly in love with won't feel the rapid beating of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter