Twisted

Blank Pages (KaiSoo Drabble Collection)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Things would’ve been easier if you’d only look at me.”

 

Dark rimmed eyes trailed along the blood streak coating the now wet pavement. It had only been ten minutes when the first drop fell, yet all had been drenched in no time. He wonders if what he’d done was wrong.

But as his slender hands trail along the unmoving boy’s patch of white skin, his fingertips blazing in a familiar heat, he forgets.

…and drowns in pleasure.

 

 

 

 

Tick Tock.

 

 

 

 

Students flooded the once bare corridor; chatters lingering in the air melted with pure excitement as the bell signals the end of the last class of the day. It was a Friday night, and most of them are excited to go out and have fun, forgetting for once the torture of the four walls of their classrooms and the nagging voice of their not-so-friendly professors. Assignments and group works would have to wait ‘til Sunday night, as always.

Kyungsoo skipped down the hallways down to the very last floor in hopes of reaching the school bus before it leaves. It would totally ruin his plan for the day so he hastily apologizes to the boy he runs into at the main entrance. Papers went flying in the air as he voices out an “I’m sorry!” before he jumps inside the bus, breath uneven, while his eyes trail along the back of the boy as he picked up the pieces of paper that ungracefully scattered around the floor. He flinches in pure surprise as he noticed the boy turn just in time to meet his eyes.

They were dark and clouded with unknown mist that had Kyungsoo’s knees almost buckling under the unwavering stare. The boy showed no acknowledgement from his apology or judgment from what he had just done. He simply stared.

Kyungsoo broke their contact as he settled on his seat, shivers running down his spine as something whispers in his head that the boy might still be staring at him. The bus drove off much to his favor, and soon the sight of the boy and the memories from what happened were buried deep in his mind.

…for now

 

 

 

 

 

Kyungsoo didn’t expect to see the boy in his Arts class the next day. Apparently, he was a transferee and Kyungsoo cringed at the thought that the papers that flew from his hands at their collision yesterday were his admission papers. Great, nice way to introduce yourself to the new guy, Kyungsoo.

The professor, Mr. Jung gave short introduction about the new guy, and most of the class was dumbfounded when they heard that he came from a prestigious school from the city. Kyungsoo felt a bit envious for that was his dream school back when he was still in his elementary days, but his parents weren’t capable enough to support his studies there financially. So here he is, trying to get by at this local high school while this guy, this guy had the guts to throw away such opportunity.

Kyungsoo’s mind wandered off until he felt his seatmate, Sehun poking him in the ribs. Kyungsoo was about to growl an annoyed What?? when the younger pointed towards the front.

“….are you listening, Mr. Do?” the professor dead panned. He noticed his student spacing out despite the words addressed to him so he decided to just repeat his instructions once more and get over it.

“I want you to accompany Mr. Kim here for a few days so he could get used to the school grounds and all the things he needs to know to get settled in. Also, please share your readings and other lecture notes with him since the faculty hasn’t finished preparing his set of reading materials.”

Mr. Jung then faced the transferee. “You can occupy the seat beside Mr. Do.” he finished, pointing the empty seat on Kyungsoo’s right side.

After the little commotion, the class lecture started and despite the awkward feeling of wondering if the guy remembers him from yesterday, he decided to take the first move and talk with him.

“Uh…hi. I’m Kyungsoo.” he softly whispered offering his hand towards the boy who was busy staring back at him. The boy seemed to contemplate on whether to take his hand or not. Kyungsoo smiled, hoping that it’ll lessen the tension in the air.

The boy stared at his hand for a short bit before flicking his gaze back at him, now with a different stare that Kyungsoo can’t seem to comprehend. His thick lips moved and mouthed “Jongin” before taking his hand and kissing his fingers.

Kyungsoo froze at the gesture. He was torn on screaming and slapping the guy in front of him, but something about the way the new guy looked at him caught the words before it even left his tongue.

“You have beautiful fingers.” was all he said before turning back to the lecture, leaving Kyung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter