December 16th

Twelve Days of Christmas

December 16th

 

From: Kyuhyun

Message: r u free tom?

 

Goodness gracious. Hyukjae thought, wincing lightly at the way Kyuhyun typed. Is he too lazy to type? 

 

Clicking his tongue, the blonde started to type his reply. 

 

To: Kyuhyun

Message: Yes. Why?

 

Flopping down on his bed, he opened his phone to search something on the internet when a message popped out.

 

From: Kyuhyun

Message: Nothing. Is it ok if we hang out a bit? 

 

To: Kyuhyun

Message: Sure.

 

Hyukjae doesn't even know why, but he smiled and giggled at the thought of him and Kyuhyun going out again. 

 


 

 

"Hey." Kyuhyun greeted as he saw his crush aka Hyukjae walking towards him.

 

"Hey,"

 

The brunet scratched his nape awkwardly and smiled, "Uhm, let's go?" He asked and the blonde nodded, smiling as well. 

 

They started walking in silence, they don't know why, but somehow it was comfortable. Not an awkward silence. It was like they were just feeling each other's presence. 

 

Both men somehow saw themselves at the park, coughing a bit, Kyuhyun signaled them to the nearest bench and sat down, fidgeting while looking at Hyukjae.

 

"Nice weather, huh?" Hyukjae started, looking at the blue sky and then at Kyuhyun who was staring at him. 

 

"Yeah.." The brunet haven't finished his sentence when it started snowing, looking up at the sky, he saw white snowflakes falling. 

 

Kyuhyun heard Hyukjae giggle. Looking to his left where the blonde sat, he started to blush because of the adorable sight. 

 

There was Hyukjae, giggling at the snowflake that fell on his nose. Goddamit. Why does he have to be so cute? 

 

And before he could squeal at the sight, Kyuhyun remembered something, "ah!" He clicked his fingers and pulled out something on his jacket's pocket.

 

"Uh, Hyukjae." He called the man beside him. The smaller then looked at him with a questioning look. "Why?" He asked.

 

"A-ahmm.. For you..." He took the blonde's palm and placed a snowglobe in it. Hyukjae blushed at the sudden skinship but then smiled brightly when he saw the snowglobe. 

 

Inside the globe was two snowmen (the other one is a girl) holding hands. 

 

"R-Really?" He asked, still smiling. 

 

Kyuhyun scratched his nape, "Yeah." 

 

The blonde looked at him with sparkles in his eyes, smiling brightly at him, "Thank you!" Hyukjae said, but pouted the next second.

 

"B-But I don't have anything for you..." He mumbled, looking down making Kyuhyun chuckle. 

 

"It's fine.. You being here is enough for me." 

 


 

 

A/N: SUPER SHORT! HIHI. XDD I intemd for this chapter to be really short :)) Happy reading!! :*