December 15th

Twelve Days of Christmas

December 15th

 

Hyukjae walked mindlessly inside the mall. He wanted to buy Christmas decorations for his house to make it look lively. There were christmas lights, ornaments, trees, etc. Everywhere. He was now looking for a christmas tree to put it in his living room. 

 

Holding the paperbags more comfortably, he walked near a white christmas tree standing beautifully at the right side of the department store. Scanning the decoration, he nodded. Hmm. I think this will do. The tree isn't big nor small. It was just the right size for his house. He looked at the price tag hanging on one of the branches. It has a reasonable price too. So he decided to buy it. 

 

After paying at the cashier and asking what time will they deliver it, he walked towards the food court to soothe his hungry stomach. 

 

Placing down the paper bags on the table he found, he walked towards one of the food stalls. As soon as he was waiting in line though, he saw his neighbor and the one who gave him the gift he was ing about, infront of him.

 

"Oh, hey, Kyuhyun!" He called and poked the other's back, making the taller startled and look behind him, only to find a smiling Hyukjae.

 

"Hey." He greeted back awkwardly. 

 

"Thanks for the gift yesterday, by the way! I appreciate it a lot!" The blonde said excitedly, smiling wider that his gums showed up. 

 

Kyuhyun smiled as well, "yeah. Sure. You're welcome. So.. did you play it?" Ge asked, it was his turn to order food so he stopped for awhile

 

"Yeah! Heck, it's sooo awesome! I like, stayed up for hours just to finish it-- oh wait," He said as Kyuhyun finished ordering and waited for him at the side. 

 

"One burger steak, a sundae, and uhmm. Iced tea." Hyukjae said as the cashier asked for his order, and after a few minutes, she came back with his food in the tray. Paying the bill, he picked up the tray and both men started walking to Hyukjae's table. ("Are you alone?" "Yeah." "Cool, let's share a table.")

 

"So what are you doing here in the mall alone?" The blonde asked, cutting his burger steak and eating it as he looked at Kyuhyun curiously.

 

"O-Oh.." He stammered, "I was just uhh.. doing window shopping.. yeah." 

 

Raising his right eyebrow suspiciously, he shrugged it off and continued eating his meal. 

 

"What about you?" The brunet asked, bringing a piece of fries (fry?) in his mouth. 

 

"I decided to go Christmas shopping.. You know, to make my house look a bit lively." The smaller answered and Kyuhyun chuckled as he saw the paper bags placed on the side of their table.

 

"Yeah. Seems like you enjoyed shopping too much," he teased and Hyukjae pouted, mumbling under his breath as Kyuhyun almost cooed at his cuteness.

 

"Shuddap. Oh, and hey. Thanks again for the gift. I really, really appreciate it." 

 

The brunet blushed and looked down, eating his meal instead of looking at Hyukjae, "yeah. Told you you're welcome. 'T was nothing." 

 

"So.." The blonde muttered, "Let's play arcade?" 

 

Kyuhyun smirked, "Hell yeah."

 


 

 

"TAKE THAT, LOSER!" Hyukjae yelled as he defeated Kyuhyun in Tekken, they've been playing the same game for at least half an hour now and Hyukjae always loose (not that he'd admit it) to Kyuhyun's gaming skills. 

 

Standing up, he started a victory dance that made the people inside the arcade giggle at his dorkiness. Kyuhyun smiled as he saw the smaller shaking his hips like crazy. 

 

Shaking his head sidewards, he let out a small laugh, "I just let you win.. You've been sulking all the time." He said.

 

"Woooh! You just don't wanna admit that I'M SOOOO AWESOME!" Hyukjae let out a tongue at Kyuhyun who just chuckled again. 

 

"Okay, whatever you say.. well.. C'mon," he pulled Hyukjae far from the tekken booth and gave him the only token left.

 

"We only have one token, what do we do next?" The blonde pouted as he saw the coin on his paln. 

 

"Ah, I know!" Kyuhyun suddenly said and Hyukjae looked at him with a questioning look. 

 

"What?" He asked, and the brunet just smiled charmingly at him. (I'm not blushing! Oh my god.

 

"Let's go play there." The taller pointed at the machine on the left side of the arcade. Hyukjae followed Kyuhyun's finger and he saw the machine where you drop a token and need to pick up one stuffed toy. (Forgot what it's called) 

 

"That?" Hyukjae asked, a tinge of disbelief could be heard.

 

"Yes." Kyuhyun smirked.

 

"That is difficult, man. You won't win in there." 

 

"Well, let's see."

 

As soon as they were infront of the machine, Hyukjae looked at Kyuhyun with disbelief.

 

"Well, what stuffed toy do you want?" He asked, smirking at the smaller. Hyukjae looked through the glass for awhile, then he saw a monkey plush and pointed at it.

 

"That!" He said childishly and the brunet chuckled, droping a token and concentrating at the game. 

 

 

"GOTCHA!" Kyuhyun smiled as he dropped the stuffed toy on the hole and Hyukjae gaped. Is he dreaming or what?! Did Kyuhyun just win that ty game?! 

 

"What the..." 

 

"For you." Kyuhyun presented the plushie infront of him and Hyukjae blushed, accepting it and hiding his face against it.

 

"T-Thanks." He whispered and looked away to hide the blush.

 

Kyuhyun chuckled, "welcome." 

 


 

 

A/N: another lame chapter! Haha. Sorry, I really forgot the name of that game. I used to play that when I was a little kid and I always lost. I was so enraged that I never played it again LOL. Enjoy reading!