December 14th

Twelve Days of Christmas

December 14th 

 

Sunshine shone through the thin curtains of a certain blonde's bedroom. Groaning at the sudden intrusion, he blindly looked for his blanket and put it on his head.

 

As soon as he almost caught his sleep though, someone just had to disturb it.

 

Ding dong. Ding dong. 

 

"Ughh." He groaned, closing his eyes tighter. Maybe if I don't respond, he or she will just go and leave me at peace.  He thought and relaxed once again. But that person doesn't want him to go back to sleep.

 

Ding dong. Ding dong. Ding dong. Ding dong. 

 

"WHAT THE HELL!" Hyukjae yelled, throwing the blanket and sitting up angrily with a frown. "Ughh. Does that person even understand the word 'do not disturb'?!" He mumbled angrily.

 

At the end, the blonde just decided to answer the door and tell the person to  away in a nice way. Wearing his blue bunny slippers, he proceeded down the stairs to answer the door.

 

Ding dong. Ding dong. Ding dong. 

 

"WHO'S THERE?!" He yelled as he walked to answer the door.

 

"It's me." 

 A simple answer, but Hyukjae already knew who it was. Sighing, he opened the door and it revealed a tall man with brown locks.

 

"Kyuhyun." He deadpanned, "the hell are you doing at this hour?" He asked calmly, trying to hold his rage.

 

The said man blushed at the sight infront of him; Hyukjae was only wearing an oversized shirt that falls off his left shoulder, showing his milky white skin, and a boxer underneath. 

 

Kyuhyun coughed and looked away, trying to hide his blush. "U-Uhmm.. Here." He shoved Hyukjae the gift he was holding and immediately ran back inside his house; which was located just infront of Hyukjae's. 

 

The blonde blinked, not knowing what just happened and looked down at the gift wrapped neatly in his hands. Smiling a bit, he closed the door and proceeded inside his house, placing down the present in his coffee table, he decided to shower first.

 

I want it to be a surprise! 

 

As soon as he finished showering and dressing up, he proceeded to the living room, sitting down on his sofa, he placed the medium-sized gift in his lap, staring at it. 

 

"I wonder what's inside?" He mumbled to himself, pouting lightly and decided to open the present. 

 

After unwrapping the gift wrapper, he slowly opened the lid of the box, his heart beating fast. 

 

"OH. MY. GOD." He breathed out, eyes sparkling with adoration as he saw the gift Kyuhyun brought him. 

 

It was none other than the limited edition game he was ing about. The over-priced, precious game that he couldn't afford simply because it was too damned over-priced. 

 

AND! The game his neighbor gave him was the complete one! With the whole five parts! 

 

"HOLY ! HOOOOLY !" He yelled out, grinning from ear to ear as he stared at the game. "Damn! How did he know?! Oh my god, I should thank him later!" He said as he put out his game controllers and started playing. 

 


 

A/N: , right? Hehe. Can't think of any other gifts, but hope you like this! :)

PS: Sorry if it's short. The next one will be longer. :) 

 

PPS: OMG, SORRY IF I ONLY POSTED IT NOW. I DIDN'T REALIZE THE DATE! HAHA. SO THIS WILL BE A TRIPLE UPDATE. STARTING TO DEC 14TH TIL DEC 16TH (NOW) :D