Just Being Silly

Just Being Silly

"I would tell you to take a photo since that lasts longer, but I'm afraid I'll be completely jealous that you're looking at something else that isn't me" Jaejoong said in a joking manner.

His voice was just slightly raspy from having woken up from his nap and his eyes were still closed with his hair disheveled atop his head. The man's chiselled torso and arms were very much shown with the lack of clothing from the waist up, though the rest were covered with the bottom half of a pyjama set. The sight was just something someone can't look away at.

Even with his eyes closed he knew she was watching him and he didn't mind at all. It was rather endearing, he thought and there couldn't be any complaints from his side as he was guilty to just watching her every chance there is.

Dara's gentle finger traced Jaejoong's features; from his forehead down to both brows, skimming softly along his closed lids to the bridge of his now, her hand then cupped his cheek in the most loving manner that had Jaejoong smiling almost stupidly as he then felt the pad of her thumb glide along his lips as her fingers caressed his cheekbone.

"I've never noticed how attractively narcissistic you are, if that even makes sense" Dara then chuckled as she then wrapped her arms even tighter around the  man, pulling him closer to her.

Dara's eyes trailed up the faint light that came through the skylight of Jaejoong's room and noticed just how clear the sky was after a snow fall just hours ago. With the snow piled on the edges of the glass, she couldn't help the shudder that ran down her spine and this went unnoticed by the other.

"I'd say whatever comes out of those pretty lips are very legit" the man grinned at his response though his hand comforted her as it ran up and down her back. His nose nuzzled against the crook of her neck as he simply took in her scent with a content sigh afterwards and kept her warm in his embrace.

At the other's reply, Dara couldn't help the smile the crept up her lips and the warm fuzzy feeling that filled her because of that silly response but lets out a snort just to . Soon enough she finds herself under him, squirming and giggling endlessly as Jaejoong tickles her.