005

never believe inlove

No one Pov.

inside of shoshi club. there are 3 girl drinking some alchohol.chatting about some stupid storys.until yuri stare on jessica and said. have you ever love someone?

 

jessica stare at her deeply and burst of laughing like theres no tomorrow. when she finish laughing.she compose her self and said. yah!!! i dont love someone but i do believe in love.but i think not now because i like playing around.i like seeing them coming to me and  flirtng with me. as jessica finish. she drink her remaining beer. and stand up. but before  she walk on the dance floor .

 

yuri ask .what about the 3 seconds?

 

jessica just remain standing and said .they fall inlove with me in 3 seconds.as she finish her word she walk away and dance in the dance floor. as you can see some people flirting at her and dancing with her.like she said earlier they fall for jessica in just 3 seconds

 

yuri just stare at jessica and thought .well its true. but i want to see if she fall inlove with someone. i want to see what its look like if she fall inlove.hehe

 

          tiffany Pov.

 

aish this two.aish i dont to be her.not now. arggggggg i well you make you repay later just watch my stupid sisters.

 

          flashback.

 

yah! tiff come on .if you not coming with us.i well the color of your room. i well make it blue.come on if you dont want to see your pink room become blue.

 

aish this black skin.yeah yeah.i well come. happy ? i said as i came out on my room. i go back inside and change some dress that make me more beautiful.hehehe

 

 

 

         no one Pov.

 

 taeyeon and sooyoung on the other hand.are planing to go on shoshi club.

 

yah taeyeon let go on shoshi club. there are many beautiful girls. and think you well there

because of beautiful butts that you like hahahha. sooyoung while laughing.

 

yah!!!!dont tease me you stupid shikshins.dont blame me if like butts.you know i cant just  aviod butts. its irristible you  know.taeyeon said.

 

yeah yeah.whatever .your eyes where shining if you see butts like you want to stick there.haha  what if one day your face will looks like a butts?hmmmmmm i think you will love it .and your  name well be taeyeon the face hahaha sooyoung said while laughing to death.

 

yah!!!!!i will tell the made that you cant eat in a month. lets see if you can survive you

shikshins.taeyeon said while glaring at sooyoung.

 

sooyoung zip and just kept quit. because she cant sacrifice her food on teasing

taeyeon.meanie sooyoung mumble and said.i think we need to change and talk to yoona if she can come with us

 

taeyeon just nooded and walk away.and thought she lose if its come on foods hahaha..hmm how can i make yoong come with us.hmmm.its so complicated when its comes to yoong.she nots going with us so easily.hmmmm i think i change first and talk to her.

 

        yoona Pov.

 

im in my room thinking about the project that my father gave me.hmmmmm why me .he can ask taeyeon in that project.and after all taeyeon is the oldest.he choose me instead of taeyeon.i think he was planing something.that we dont like if it come out.what is it that your planing dad. im in my deep though when i heard knock.i open the door. taeyeon is there standing in front of me.

 

what do you want taeyeon?i ask

 

come with us.where going in shoshi club me and sooyoung.taeyeon said.

 

i dont want .i well sleep now. i said as im going to close the door.taeyeon stoping the door with her hand.and said come pweeeettyyyy pleeeeeeeaaaase.

 

 aish this midget. i dont want to .i said we argue until i said yes. aishh!

 

       no one Pov.

 

jessica walk to order a drink. someone bump her. yah!!!! she shout. when the person she bump look at her she froze on her spot.

 

what she's doing her and wow she's look soo handsome with black leather jacket plain t-shirt jeans and addidas.jessica stare at the person she bump not blinking.

 

the person that bump jessica thought to her .what happen with this brat?

 

hey?brat are you dreaming about me?and stop drolling its look like your a dog .ready to bite me. the person that bump jessica said and walk away.

 

jessica come back to her sense when she heard what that person said to her.

 

yahhhhhhhh.you stupid .i well never dreaming of you as if i like you.and im not a dog!!!!!!!!stupid!!! jessica yelled.

 

    

 

     for the first time the person that jessica yelled smiled.and she took glance on jessica. and mumble

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

cute.