003

never believe inlove

jessica Pov.

miss jung. my butler shake my body a little to wake me up.miss jung wake up its first day of school.

hmmm.i said and shift my body to the other side to sleep again.

miss jung. your dad is waiting for you and your sisters is on the way in school.your going alone with your dad.he is in dining eating his breakfast.he said

what?! i said .aish those two they really leave me arghh. i thought.

okay im just going to take a shower i said.and walk away.when im done i get my uniform and wear it.i got down and walk to where my dad is .and there he is eating his breakfast.when he saw me walking towards him he just smile at me..

good morning princess. my dad said.

morning dad.i said and as i took my seat and eat my breakfast.

your always lazy when your butler wakes you up.my dad said.

i just love to sleep.i said. when im done eating my breakfast.i talk to my dad that where to going now.

we go out our house our butler open the car door and drove away.

 

---skip

 

when we arrive at school the bell ring .i go out on our car.i bidd goodbye to my dad and walk to my class....oh bye the way. my course is business management. because im going to handle the jung corp. soon.as im walking i bump to someone and....togs..... ahh!my hurts..arghh. is this person is blind?!! i thought .when i stand up and look to the person i bump.oh she's handsome.but i yell at her.

yahhh!!! i yell.

are you blind!!i said she just look at me blankly.as i was going to say again .she cut me.

no.she said like she dont care and walk away.

this girl .really!!arrgggh!!!i said to myself.

yahhh!!you stupid!!comeback here!! i yell at her as she walk away like she dont hear me yelling at her. what the is she deaf?!arrggghh!!! i just walk where my class .thank god .the professor is not here yet. when i walk inside the classroom the student inside stared at me.and yes .me and my sisters are poppular.when im in the back i took my seat and look through the window .as i was wondering outside.our professor walk inside. i shift my gaze toward him.and i stared back outside.

goodmorning class.as today we have a new student here.please get inside.our professor said.

when the person get inside.i hear my classmate whispering.

please introduce yourself.our professor said.

annyeong haseyo yoona imnida.she said shortly.

when i hear her voice.its a little just a little familiar.when i look where she was standing.. oh no its her again!!

yah!!you!!i stand up and i yell at her.

taeyeon,sooyoung,yuri,and tiffany stared and the students inside the room look at me too.

our professor just glare at me  do you now her miss jung?? she said flatly

i just stare at her like who cares if i yell.and said uhm no sorry.and i took my seat .argghhh!!!this girl .oh so she's new here huh..when i look up i saw her walking toward me .she took a seat in front of me arrggghh!!!really!!!in front of me?!!! aish.

 

no one Pov

 

as the class end .the student get out and got to cafeteria to take some food .as the student is no longer in room eccept taeyeon,sooyoung. yoona got up and was about to go out but stop by jessica jung.

yahh!!!jessica yell .

yoona just look at her blankly.

are you not going to apologize to me?you bump me and you just walk away .!you never say sorry .huh what a stupid girl. jessica said coldly.

yoona just stared at her and walk away.

arrgghhh!!! she really really stupid!!! she yell and got out on the room.

 

----in the other side.

 

sooyoung: woah that girl really loud .

taeyeon: yeah.ow where's yoona?

sooyoung:she walk away .as the girl done yelling and talking at her maybe.and she walk away like nothing happen.hahaha poor jessica she doesnt know .that yoona dont like talking to some people that she dont know or she dont want to talk.as i see yoona is annoyed to her.

taeyeon: yeah. lets go shikshin.

sooyoung:yah!! you midget aish.lets go.im hungry.

taeyeon:you always hungry you know. you giant shikshin .hahaha .and dont you dare to call me midget or i will eat your foods or i will trash them.. lets go .

sooyoung:yah!!

you midget. sooyoung mumble

taeyeon:what did you say?

sooyoung:hehe nothing .i said your really nice hehehe 

taeyeon just laugh and said i know that im nice .hahaha

sooyoung just stared at her weirdly.

 

as they walk towards the cafeteria .they took a seat near the window .

the two fight if who was going to buy some foods.as they fight sooyoung saw the girl of her life.she stared to that girl and smile to her self.she's really hot.she thought to herself.

yah. taeyeon shake sooyoung body .

yah. sooyoung .taeyeon called sooyoung again.but sooyoung just keep staring on yuri.

yah!!gaint shikshin!!taeyeon yell.

huh?sooyoung stared on taeyeon and.yah!dont yell at me im not deaf !. dont say that im gaint shikshin.!sooyoung said.and stared at kwon yuri again.

.taeyeon look at where sooyoung staring and she's looking at kwon yuri. she thought to herself. is she really like yuri ? ah scratch that.is she perhaps inlove on that kwon yuri girl? hmmm.??

taeyeon:yah! sooyoung do you like kwon yuri??

sooyoung just look at her and started to blush and look away .but before she look away it already useful.because taeyeon saw that she is blushing.

sooyoung: w.wh.what a.are you tal.talking taengoo??

taeyeon:you really busted shikshin.look at your face .hahahaha taeyeon let out her ajumma laugh.its red as tomato hahaha you like her dont you??

sooyoung: i.i.its ju.just

taeyeon:just admit it. dont you dare to lie at me.after all im your sister.

sooyoung:aish.yes i do like her no scratch that. i do love her.dont you dare to talk to her that i like her.

taeyeon:nah..its impossible .where not that close to tell her that you like/love her.and just go and buy some food.go. and owh.i think i like if kwon yuri is friend to us or always with us.

wae? do you like her now? sooyoung said and stared at taeyeon.

taeyeon just smack her head.

sooyoung:oww..yah!!its hurts you know.

taeyeon:pabo.i just want her around us .because you never think about your food.and you only think her when you saw her.hahahah

sooyoung: yah!you when sooyoung was about to finish her word taeyeon cut her.

taeyeon:dont you dare to call me that or i will tell the whole campus that you like her.go buy some food or we wil not going to eat.

sooyoung: aish .ok.

sooyoung walk away and buy some food.

 

-----on the other side.

 

yoona just stand at the rooftop and stared on the sky.she stop eating her apple and said.if you was here.i think im happy .even mom and dad dont love me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

i miss you

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for some error and wrong grammar

and sorry if my story is boring.