Chapter 2 (Sing with me // Jonghyun)

KPOP drabbles / One shots

Having an idol as a boyfriend was hard.

Having Jonghyun from popular boy group SHINee was harder.

Having your boyfriend not beside you most of the time was toturing, especially since he's working on his solo now.

But, I'm not complaining, because when we meet, it's like we've never seperated.

                                                                                           ---- 

I wore sunglasses, a beanie and ducked my head a little, just trying to not cause any disruptions. I swiftly walked in by the side door, escaping any unecessary attention. I got into the building and greeted the busy staff walking by, they quickly smiled and dashed off to studios or practice rooms. I walked to the lift carefully as my heart was beating in excitement.

I message Jinki oppa in the morning and he told me that Jonghyun oppa will be in the recording studio in the afternoon, I decided to come and surprise him, I bought honey lemon tea just to help soothe his throat after the long hours of singing. Just then, I reached the thrid floor and walked to the far end of the corrdor where the recording studio is located. My heart was racing as I haven't been seeing him for almost a month now.

As I neared the room, I heard the soft and melodious voice that I know so well. Looking into the small glass window, I saw him back-facing me with earphones in. He was probably practicing and as I know him. He will be far to focused into his song to even notice me, I opened the door carefully and tip-toed in.

I walked over to him and lightly kissed him on the cheek as I giggled non-stop when he jumped in shock.

"Omo, dugu- Jjagi?!" His eyes opened wide and dropped his earphones. His shocked expression soon softened into a wide smile he only reserved for me.

He walked forward and wrapped me in a tight hug and I melted into his strong arms.

"How?" He asked as he pulled a chair for me to sit.

"I texted Jinki oppa!" I replied with a smile.

"Ahhh~ No wonder hyung was smiling at me weirdly today." He nodded then pinched my cheeks.

I ruffled his hair, he dyed it blue.

"My favourite colour," I exclaimed, "I love it."

"I know." He winked at me and my stomach legit did flips, the things he does to me.

tumblr_lin4kkyHEh1qcpkvro1_500.gif

"Tsk, you cheesy boy, I bought tea for you oppa."

His eyes lit up and quickly opened the bottle and drank some, I noticed the perspiration forming on his forehead and I wiped it off for him and he blushed a little.

"Jjagi?" He suddenly said.

"Hmm?"

"Sing with me."

"Are you sure? My voice-"

"Don't be silly, and don't doubt yourself, your voice is beautiful, come on."

He then dragged me into the room and we sang "Make you feel my love" by Adele. His voice was beautiful as always, smooth and rich. Adding his own occasional adlibs, adding his own unique touch to the wonderful song. I tried my hardest to go along and harmonise with his voice, which wasn't the easiest thing in the world. He held my hands in his firm ones the whole time, gazing at me the whole time, encouraging me, boosting my confidence.

"That was wonderful yeobo!" He smiled at me.

"No, your voice was amazing jjagi." I patted his head and he pulled me into a hug.

"I'm sorry that I can't be with you as often now baby, but I promise after this I'll definitely take some day off to spend with you." He looked at me apologetically.

"Aniyo oppa. Do what you have to do. This is your dream, your passion, I will always wait for you at home. For you to come home and I'll feed you supper till you're fat." I .

"Wahhh! Jjagiya you're a meanie."

"But you love me." I raised my brows cheekily.

"Yes, I love you. Maybe a little less than Roo though-"

"YAH! KIM JONG-" He cut me off.

9407ccfeb4ee2d62242b1100d40057a5.gif


Author's Corner:

This is another short story featuring my ultimate bias, Kim Jonghyun!♥♥♥♥♥♥

 

Isn't he just the cutest thing in the world?!? Also, Jonghyun oppa is having his solo debut now with BASE!^^

10881502_857553667599002_432990890450814

JUST WHO IS THIS MAN TRYING TO KILL?!