Chapter 1 (My world // BTS V)

KPOP drabbles / One shots

BEFORE YOU READ!

(Please do play the song ^^ It’ll add to the emotions and make much more sense!)


Kim Taehyung.

Does this ring a bell?

No? What about V from BTS?

This has to right?

Kim Taehyung is a gift to me. He is amazingly funny and so adorable, he doesn’t even know, but I do. His 4D personality is as precious as any star in the whole wide world, he doesn’t know, but I do. His smile can brighten any dark or dull day, he doesn’t know, but I do.

mamuri doen i seonyul wieseo  (On top of this ending tune)
na hollo beotigo isseo  (I am standing here alone)

His mesmerizing stage presence leaves everyone speechless. He can be so powerful and let me watch him in awe when he dances to my favourite songs, he can leave me breathless when he flows in their gentle slow jams.

sungandanwiro nungaen  (Suddenly, in my eyes)
ttukttukttuk biga goyeo  (rain wells up)

He pulls off the thousands of outfits on him and the countless of different hairstyles every time. From the blonde, orange, brown or black, from the straight, curly, long or short. He thrives and leaves me in surprise every single time. His deep voice and vocals touches people right from their hearts and of course send chills down my spine.

ne son ne mom jeokdoboda tteugeowotdeon (Your hand, your body, your body heat)
neoui ongijocha sarajin seonyurwieseo  (that was hotter than the equator)

But.

Who am I?

I am just one of them in the whole sparkling gold ocean.

I am just one of the million faces they meet.

I am just one small presence in the wide universe of their road of success.

They have so many fans in the world.

But Taehyung-ah, you are my world.

mamuri doen i seonyul wieseo  (On top of this ending tune)
na hollo beotigo isseo  (I am standing here alone)


Author's Corner:

Hello! Just thought I'd create this collection so it's easier for you guys to check out my one shots and short stories.

Please do subscribe because I will keep posting all of these because I really do enjoy a short break from everything and just write a short descriptive one shot :)

I do hope that you all will like them and yes, please do leave me comments and maybe requests too if you would like :)

I got the feelings and inspiration for this story after watching BTS' Tomorrow and Let me know live from The Red Bullet, I am absolutely devastated that I wasn't able to go and see them when they were here in Singapore... TT_TT I do hope that they will come again :(

 

Yours truly,

Janice. xx