My Grown Up Christmas List

Miracle of Christmas

Tiffany couldn’t say she hadn’t expected this. She realized, she deserved it. Knowing that Taeyeon didn’t scold her or hit her was good enough for her. She could only smile sadly as she watched Taeyeon’s back that was starting to dissipate from her sight. She had so much to explain to Taeyeon, that if the latter was willing to hear her out. If Taeyeon didn’t want to, then she could understand even though she would still try making Taeyeon to at least hear her explanation.

 

Tiffany looked around; the neighborhood condition didn’t change much since the day she left Taeyeon’s place. She walked to the corner where she saw a bench. She sat on it and blew air to her palms to warm her hands. It was really cold outside and the raining snow didn’t help at all. She unfortunately didn’t expect this that she forgot to bring umbrella. She put the hoodie of her jacket to cover her head and leaned back to the bench. She missed Taeyeon very much, more than words could ever describe.

 

“What a Christmas~” Tiffany muttered.

 

Just like last year, she spent Christmas on her own. The difference would be, last year, she spent it by being confused and lost but now, she wasn’t anymore. She put a little hope to spend this year’s Christmas with her loved one; Taeyeon, but now she wasn’t sure her hope could still be granted. Ten minutes passed and she started to shiver and tremble. Tiffany brought her legs up and folded her knees near her chest. Another minute passed and she sneezed.

 

“It’s cold outside. If you have something to talk, let’s talk inside.” A voice that she knew so well made Tiffany looked up. Yes, it was Taeyeon who brought umbrella and protected Tiffany from the harsh snow.

 

“T-taeyeon.” Tiffany couldn’t even call the name perfectly. Her voice cracked and her lips started to change its color.

 

“Let’s not talk here. You can be sick if you stay here much longer.” Taeyeon avoided Tiffany’s pleading look and gestured for Tiffany to take the umbrella. Tiffany did and Taeyeon started to walk in front of her. Tiffany followed her obediently. Both of them didn’t say anything until they were inside Taeyeon’s apartment.

 

“It hasn’t changed much since I left.” That was Tiffany’s first words when she entered the apartment.

 

“Actually, it has. Come inside and you will know.” Taeyeon said coldly. She knew Tiffany acknowledge every room in Taeyeon’s apartment so she didn’t bother and entered the living room first.

 

Taeyeon didn’t lie with her words. In fact, she never did lie. Tiffany knew what Taeyeon meant by something had changed. It was the decoration or for more exact, her photos. It wasn’t there anymore. It had been replaced by paintings that Tiffany guessed Taeyeon had bought to help the latter forgetting her. Tiffany winced a bit, feeling like her heart was just shattered little by little. Tiffany clenched her fist and composed herself.

 

“Please have a sit. What do you want to drink?” Taeyeon’s words startled Tiffany and called her back from her muse.

 

“Anything is fine.” Tiffany answered.

 

“Okay. Wait here.” Taeyeon nodded and vanished to the kitchen.

 

Memories flooded back to Tiffany’s mind. She inhaled deeply and exhaled loudly. She placed her on the comfy couch. Tiffany caressed the couch as she had her eyes shut tightly; trying to picture the memories of her and Taeyeon; when Taeyeon cradled her and sang for her, when Taeyeon read her bible and all Tiffany did was gawking and teasing the latter, when Tiffany was being naughty and hit Taeyeon numerously and all Taeyeon could do was pouting yet she didn’t do anything to hurt Tiffany. Yes, she remembered it all.

 

“I assumed you were feeling cold when you’re outside so I made you hot chocolate.” Taeyeon came and placed a mug on the coffee table.

 

“You still remember.” Tiffany couldn’t hide her smile seeing Taeyeon used the same pink cute mug with her name on it.

 

“Let me hang your coat.” Taeyeon said and diverted the topic to hide her blush. She stood beside Tiffany and offered a hand.

 

“Here it is. Thank you.” Tiffany understood. Staying for almost a year made her understand Taeyeon enough, including her silent gestures. Tiffany removed her coat and revealed that she only wore thin long sleeves V-neck T-shirt.

 

Taeyeon took the coat and hang it on the gallows. Taeyeon then made her way to her room without saying anything. Tiffany frowned for she didn’t know what Taeyeon planned. Taeyeon had been an introverted person for all she knew but never been this quiet before. Tiffany took the mug and it warmed her palms. She sipped the drink and the smile returned to her face. She remembered how Taeyeon always made her the same tasty hot chocolate for her before sleep.

 

“Here. Go change. Your shirts are wet. Good things I still keep some of your clothes in the cupboard.” Taeyeon gave the neatly folded soft pink sweater and long pants.

 

“Thank you.” Tiffany retrieved it and stood up. She didn’t need Taeyeon to show her the way to the bathroom for she knew it already. In 5 minutes, Tiffany had back with different clothes.

 

“Merry Christmas, Tiffany.” Taeyeon stood up and offered a hand.

 

“Merry Christmas, Taeyeon.” Tiffany didn’t welcome the hand for she engulfed Taeyeon inside her embrace. Taeyeon’s scent was still the same. It made Tiffany’s heart thump loudly. It ensured Tiffany more that what she had for Taeyeon was indeed something more than just admiration.

 

“Th-thanks’” Taeyeon reacted quickly and moved her body from Tiffany’s reach.

 

“So what brought you here?” Taeyeon sat, giving some space between her and Tiffany.

 

“There are many things I should explain, Tae.” Tiffany pursed her lips. She felt sad for what Taeyeon did just now, yet she had to hide it well.

 

“If you want closure then I understand. But just so you know, I never think of you badly. I mean…It’s okay. You have your life back and you left. It’s normal.. Right?” Taeyeon’s eyes said something different from and yes, Tiffany chose to believe in Taeyeon’s full of meaning eyes.

 

“Actually. It’s vice versa. I want to explain and apology first. Then I hope we can start from the beginning again.” Tiffany scooted a little closer. Taeyeon saw it yet she didn’t react and let Tiffany do it.

 

“It was the same night a year ago when I left you and never came back.” Tiffany hid her disappointment when she heard Taeyeon didn’t say anything about her statement earlier.

 

“I didn’t know what happened to me before. I only remembered how my head ached so much that the pain eventually became unbearable. I woke up and looked at my surroundings. Then I knew that I was inside a hospital room.” Tiffany took a glance to know Taeyeon’s expression. The latter had calm expression; just like her name; Taeyeon.

 

“I was panic and afraid because I couldn’t remember anything. I couldn’t remember what things brought me there. I tried to find my phone but it wasn’t there. The more I tried to reminisce, the more pain I felt and so I stopped. I followed my guts and escaped from the hospital. At that time, I didn’t know there were you in my life. I didn’t know that you were my savior. You still are by the way.” Tiffany didn’t forget to add the last words.

 

“Thank you.” Taeyeon blushed again.

 

Yes, she was feeling disappointed for what Tiffany had done to her. Yes, it made her stressed that sometimes she ended up being cranky and grumpy the whole day. Yes, she couldn’t accept the fact that Tiffany forgot about her when they met some months ago; it stabbed her heart that she almost forgot how to breathe properly. To conclude it all, yes, Tiffany meant so much for her that it affected her life and mood greatly. But then again, wouldn’t it be unfair if she already judged Tiffany for what she had done to her when Taeyeon hadn’t even tried to listen to Tiffany’s reasons?

 

“I ran and ran to where my feet could bring me. I was so stressed at that time for the last thing I remembered was the fact that my parents made me left my ex and wanted me to marry a jerk. I didn’t know where I should go.” Tiffany sighed remembering one of the most painful things in her memories.

 

“It’s okay. It has passed. Where did you go then?” Taeyeon softly touched Tiffany’s hand and rubbed her thumb on the back of Tiffany’s hand. Yes, one thing Taeyeon never been capable of was; hating someone. She always forgave, like how her Father taught her.

 

“I went to my sister’s place. She was at home and she was so happy to see me again. I stayed there that night. She brought me to my parents’ house the day after. I didn’t want to at first but after being persuaded and assured that my parents had changed, I obediently went to my old house accompanied by my sister.” Tiffany halted. She drank the chocolate to calm herself down.

 

“Take your time, Tiffany. It’s okay if you don’t want to tell-“

 

“I want! I need to.. You have to know…” Tiffany’s voice softened. Tears were starting to appear on the corner of her eyes.

 

“It turned out that my sister was honest. My parents had indeed changed, quite drastically if I may add. They looked so happy to see me. They also said they regretted what they had done to me and promised me not to ever try to make me married someone I don’t want to. They freed me to choose my own lover. I was so happy, thinking that I could finally be together with my ex.” Taeyeon couldn’t lie that she was okay hearing those words coming from Tiffany’s mouth.

 

“I am sorry if I hurt you.” Tiffany was sensitive and realized how Taeyeon’s expression changed.

 

“What do you mean? I am okay.” Taeyeon masked her sadness with a fake smile.

 

“I was hurt because I was worried when you left. If I knew you have back to your family and being together again with your loved one, I wouldn’t be hurt. So yeah, knowing all ends well makes me relieved somehow. Thank you for explaining.” Taeyeon added.

 

“But I am not done with my story, Tae.” Tiffany quickly said.

 

“It’s late, Tiffany. You can continue tomorrow. Besides, I too want to know how come you finally able to remember me. So no worries, I myself will demand you to continue tomorrow. It’s passed midnight and I am sleepy. I am sure you are too.” Taeyeon sighed and calmly reasoned out.

 

“You still remember where your room is, right? The weather outside is worst and it’s dangerous for a woman to go out alone at this hour so just sleep here for tonight. Unless if you want to summon your boyfriend here to fetch you home. I will accompany you waiting for him of course.” Taeyeon again had to pretend she was okay when she was being killed by her own offer inside.

 

“Don’t worry. I will pretend the kiss never happened. I won’t tell your boyfriend too about that. Goodnight, Tiffany.” Taeyeon stood up first and walked away. She had to walk briskly before her shoulder started to move on its own, signaling that she’s crying.

 

Tiffany was too late to react for Taeyeon had successfully entered her own room. Tiffany clasped her face and finally she let go of herself; she broke herself free and let the tears streaming down her face. She hadn’t finished explaining yet, Taeyeon cut her off and went away. She didn’t want to force Taeyeon to stay to hear her explanation. With a sigh, she brought herself up and went to her room. She turned the door’s knob and the light. The bed sheet was still the same and it’s been almost a year.

 

Meanwhile, Taeyeon wasn’t found on her bed. Yes, it was because she was currently squatting right behind the closed door. She was crying her heart out, just like what Tiffany was doing inside her room. Both of them were in the same state, both of them were crying, both of them were hurting each other; one didn’t want to hear while the other didn’t have any strength to fight for what she wanted. Taeyeon crawled to her bed and climbed it hardly. She lay on her back and covered her face with her forearm.

 

“God, why does it hurt so much? She is my angel You have sent from Heaven. But, how could an angel broke my heart?” Taeyeon asked her Father. She could hear nothing as an answer. Her Father didn’t answer her question.

 

“Is my decision not to hear her out until she finished explaining a right decision? But my heart cannot take it. I don’t think my heart is strong enough to hear how she boasted about her boyfriend and all. Yet why did she kiss me earlier? When all she wants is to apology and an enclosure?” Taeyeon turned around and lay sideways.

 

“It must be a mistake… that kiss never happened.” Taeyeon told herself.

 

“When tomorrow comes, she will continue her story and leave again. This time, she will leave for real. Will I have enough strength to see her leaving? Father, please give me strength. I have to let her go. Besides, she is never mine from the start. She is just someone You entrusted me with. One You are satistied and happy that I took care of her well, she left. Yeah. Just like that.” Taeyeon buried her head on the pillow that she failed to hear her door creaked open and steps were walking toward her.

 

“Taeyeon. I cannot sleep.” The voice startled Taeyeon that she almost fell from the bed.

 

“I came to see whether you have slept or not. My feeling was right. You too aren’t sleepy actually. You just postponed the hurt from coming any earlier.” It wasn’t a question. It was rather a statement. Tiffany didn’t know where she got the courage to say those words but she just did.

 

“I am afraid you will start assuming things that never happened; penetrating your head with your false assumptions. That’s why I entered your room without any permission.” Tiffany continued.

 

“A year is not a short time. Many things change during that time. Tell me, Taeyeon-ah. Was I troubling you very much?” Tiffany slipped her legs inside the blanket and deliberately made her legs touch Taeyeon’s legs.

 

“Not really.” Taeyeon didn’t lie. She was so happy when Tiffany was being a part of her life, even only for less than a year.

 

“Thank you. You are indeed too nice.” Tiffany smiled.

 

“Can I continue?” Taeyeon nodded weakly.

 

“I am being earnest when I said I didn’t remember anything much. I was back to my family and we were very happy. They didn’t force me to marry anyone rich just to support their business and they have changed for the better. I couldn’t be happier. The day after, I visited my ex apartment. I was very happy knowing that he was still living there. Little did I know, he has changed for the worse.” The last words made Taeyeon look up.

 

“Yes. He was the one you saw in Sooyoung’s place. He used to be so patient and kind but he became emotionally unstable. He became someone I never knew.” Tiffany closed her eyes. She felt a squeeze on her palm and yes, Taeyeon was the one who did it.

 

“He succeeded in deceiving me for the first months we’re back together. He pretended to be a gentleman. My parents let me stayed with him in his apartment-“

 

“I- I am sleepy, Tiffany. I am sorry. It’s not that I don’t want to hear-“ Taeyeon couldn’t hear Tiffany continue the story. It was too painful; imagining Tiffany living under one roof with her lover doing something sinful hurts Taeyeon to the extend, she just wanted to jump from her apartment if that what it took for her not to hear Tiffany continue.

 

“But I said no to him and to my parents. So yeah, I never stayed with him, Taeyeon.” Tiffany immediately corrected Taeyeon’s thought. She hugged Taeyeon from behind.

 

“We never stayed together under one roof, Tae.” Tiffany added.

 

“After three months passed, I started to recognize his real face. He would easily being pissed for small things, such as being late for 5 minutes, queuing for tickets in the theater, and such.  I too notice how he winked to other girls when he thought I wouldn’t see at his direction.” Tiffany shrugged.

 

“What funnier is the fact that I didn’t mind her doing that to other girls. I was known as a possessive lover yet, I didn’t mad at him. One day, I again had a fever. It was in the second month after I visited Sooyoung’s place.” Tiffany stated.

 

“Wait. You haven’t told me how could you find Sooyoung’s place?” Taeyeon interjected.

 

“I remember I ever visited that restaurant several times, Tae. I went there when I was so stressed and then I saw how you sang. Your performances enticed me. So yeah, I asked him to accompany me visiting the restaurant.” Tiffany answered.

 

“I then regularly visit the restaurant since then. I didn’t know why Sooyoung was so mad when I said I didn’t remember her, but now I know why.” Tiffany smiled. Taeyeon couldn’t help but smiling too.

 

“I have realized that there’s something missing in my life on the third weeks since I woke up inside the hospital room but I didn’t know what it was. I thought I missed having a good relationship with my ex and so that’s why I often met him. I am jobless since that time. My parents too don’t want to force me to work at their company until I am ready. So yeah, I have so much time to spend with him.” Tiffany slowly moved her hand and held Taeyeon’s hand. Taeyeon stared at Tiffany wonderingly. Tiffany smiled and continued.

 

“He always said he loved me but I couldn’t feel anything. Furthermore, he often asked for money from me. I gave it, knowing my parents have so much money that few bucks won’t mean a thing for them. The kisses feel empty, the touches became meaningless and all what I did with him was just because of pure lust.” Tiffany felt Taeyeon fisted her hand and intended to take it away, yet Tiffany held it.

 

“We never did more than kissing and going to the first base. I never allowed him. He would end up being mad and left, yet it didn’t change my mind not to give what he wanted.” Tiffany opened the fist and unclenched it.

 

“One time, I caught a fever, a high fever. That’s when my lost memories started to comeback. I saw your face, Sooyoung’s face, Sunny’s smiles, and all. It hurt my head whenever I wanted to remember more about you. One day, I insisted and I fainted right away.” Taeyeon scooted her body closer and hugged Tiffany’s waist.

 

“When I woke up, I suddenly remember all that happened to me the year before; about you Taeyeon. I remember all about you; about us.” Tiffany turned her head just to see how Taeyeon staring at her intensely. Tiffany palmed Taeyeon’s face and smiled sweetly at her.

 

“H-how?” Taeyeon asked.

 

“Didn’t you ever tell me not to ever ask for God’s plan? If I am not mistaken, Isaiah 55:8, ‘For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways’. Right?” Taeyeon couldn’t hold it back anymore for she quickly pulled Tiffany and hugged her.

 

“I am so sorry for what I have done, Taeyeon-ah. I am sorry for leaving you. I am sorry for troubling you and worrying you.” Tiffany cried on Taeyeon’s shoulder.

 

“Shusshh. It’s okay. You are someone that God entrusted me with. Once you’re okay, you are taken away. It’s normal. Knowing that I have done God’s order well has made me happy.” Taeyeon wiped Tiffany’s tears with her thumbs.

 

“But now I am back to you. I am back for real, Taeyeon-ah. Also, I think I know now why I was away for a year. That’s because God wanted me to clear all my problems first before I come back to you. Right?” Tiffany couldn’t hide her excitement anymore.

 

“What do you mean? You have a life now, Tiffany. I am happy that you are totally sober and normal. You can live your life as I live mine. You have no debt to me so you don’t really have to come back to me. By tomorrow, your boyfriend will come and you can have a happy life with him.” Taeyeon said with a heavy heart.

 

“You are so dense, aren’t you?” Tiffany sighed.

 

“Eh? Pardon?” Taeyeon frowned.

 

“I have told you how I don’t have feelings for him. We broke up by the way. I ended up with him when I thought I couldn’t handle his ill manner anymore. I caught him sleeping with a hooker a month before Christmas.” Tiffany grimaced, being disgusted by her own ex.

 

“I am sorry to hear it.” Taeyeon sincerely expressed.

 

“Don’t be. I am happy that I had a strong reason to end things up with him.” Tiffany nonchalantly exclaimed. Silence engulfed both persons inside the room.

 

“I love you, Taeyeon-ah.” Taeyeon couldn’t believe her ears. She immediately turned her head around to know whether she heard things right.

 

“You heard me. I love you. That’s why I came back.” Tiffany repeated.

 

“You must be mistaken your feelings, Tiff. If I may know, how far you remember about what happened to us a year back then?” Taeyeon changed the topic. She couldn’t lie that she was so happy to finally able to hear those three words coming out from Tiffany’s mouth. But then again, did Tiffany even realize what she just said? What’s the meaning of ‘I love you’?

 

“I remember it all, Taetae.” Tiffany recalled the nickname she used to call Taeyeon. Yes, it did surprise Taeyeon.

 

“See? I even remember your nickname. I remember Sooyoung and Sunny too.” Tiffany added.

 

“How… Did you even know what happened to you earlier? The main reason why you stayed with me for almost a year.” Taeyeon hesitantly asked.

 

“That’s what I haven’t found. I don’t know why I even had to stay with you. Yet, for whatever reasons it was, I felt so thankful because that’s why I met you. You are the most wonderful person I have ever known, Tae.” Tiffany intertwined Taeyeon’s fingers with hers.

 

“Care to enlighten me?” It’s Tiffany’s return to ask.

 

“You.. you lost your consciousness, Tiffany.” Taeyeon carefully said.

 

“What do you mean? Lost consciousness? Is it possible that what you meant is that I was… insane?” Tiffany’s expression changed greatly. She never expected the main reason she met Taeyeon because she’s her savior who saved her from the cruel world. Yes, she knew she must have troubled Taeyeon but not that much.

 

“No… H-how? Oh God..” Tiffany released Taeyeon’s grip and bended her knees near her chest. Tears were falling rapidly.

 

“It’s okay, Fany. At least you are normal now. God has cured you and changed you back for the better. Right? You used not to know Jesus but now you know Him; you know how great and nice He is to you, to us.” Taeyeon reassured Tiffany and embraced her tightly. Tiffany turned around and cried in Taeyeon’s warm embrace. Taeyeon felt Tiffany nodded and it brought a relieved smile to Taeyeon’s face.

 

“Thank you. Thank you for introducing Jesus to me.” Tiffany expressed her gratitude.

 

“I used to wonder, how come I knew some bible verses and worship songs. My families too were surprised knowing that I have been so religious since I’m back to house.” Taeyeon chuckled hearing it.

 

“And so it’s you who did it. God must love me so much that He led me to you; the most righteous person I have ever known.” Tiffany hugged Taeyeon again and the latter let it.

 

“He does. He loves you so much.” Taeyeon stated.

 

“Taeyeon-ah~”

 

“Yes?”

 

“I love you.” Tiffany again said it.

 

“I feel how my heart thumps irregularly whenever your face shows vaguely inside my mind. Do you remember when I first met you with my ex in Soo’s restaurant? That’s the first time my heart screamed for you.” Taeyeon kept her silence.

 

“Taeyeon-ah.” Again Tiffany called and as soon as Taeyeon turned her head around, Taeyeon was greeted with Tiffany’s lips.

 

Without any warning, Tiffany latched her lips to Taeyeon’s lips, attacking it sensually by Taeyeon’s lips and kissed her deeper. Taeyeon at first couldn’t react yet as seconds passed, her logic betrayed her. Taeyeon kissed her back with the same intensity. She missed Tiffany very much. Usually, she would only get a peck or two, but now she had Tiffany kissed her passionately. How couldn’t she be happy about that?

 

“N…no.. This is wrong.” Taeyeon quickly parted her lips from Tiffany when she realized that Tiffany had moved to her lap. Tiffany sat comfortably on her lap; straddling the younger woman.

 

“W-why? Where is the wrong in love? 1 Corinthians 13 says that love is pure and kind. There is no wrong in love, Taetae.” Tiffany argued.

 

“I am sorry. I can’t. I know you thank me for what I have done and as I said, it was okay. You have no debt toward me, Tiff. Let’s just be friends.” Taeyeon could hear her heart cracked by saying those lies.

 

“Tell me you don’t love me and I will leave you for good. We don’t even have to be friends. Because I know, I can’t.. I can’t be your friend. I want to be your one and only.” Tiffany disagreed.

 

“I… I don’t…” Taeyeon couldn’t make the next word. A small smile appeared on Tiffany’s face.

 

“I am seeing someone.” Taeyeon finally said.

 

“E-eh?” Tiffany didn’t expect it at all.

 

“It’s Jessica. I am seeing her for a couple of months by now and I was just back from her place when I saw you outside of my apartment.” Taeyeon determined to just tell the truth. She didn’t want to be hurt but more than that, she didn’t want Tiffany to be hurt. Yes, she admitted, she longed to hear the confession from Tiffany… But.. why now? She asked her Father.

 

“Are you married to Jessica?” Tiffany masked her sadness and glared at Taeyeon.

 

“Not yet. Why?” Taeyeon asked back.

 

“’Wherefore they are no more twain, but one flesh. What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder’.” Tiffany quoted.

 

“Where…”

 

“I have told you that I knew some of bible verses from you, right? But I didn’t stop there. I dug for more, I thirst of God’s commandment and so I read bible every single day. I know how to pray and I even successfully persuaded my families to believe in Jesus. That’s all thanks’ to you, Taeyeo. You are His messenger that helped me to learn the truth of God.” Tiffany smiled.

 

“In other words, as long as you aren’t married, I still have chance to have you and I will use that chance wisely. I am sorry but now that I found you, I can’t just let you go. Not again. The only way for you to make me give up is by saying that you don’t have the same feelings for me. If my feelings are wrong and that you don’t love me, I will try to accept it and let you go for real.” The smile never left Tiffany’s face.

 

“Now tell me you don’t love me.” Tiffany demanded.

 

“I can’t.” Taeyeon sighed. She gave up.

 

“So, do you love me?” Instead of answering, Taeyeon could only nod her head.

 

“Do you love Jessica?” No movement detected from Taeyeon.

 

“Do you or do you not love Jessica?” Tiffany repeated the question.

 

“I am currently learning to love her.” Taeyeon finally said.

 

“Will you call me selfish if I ask you to stop learning and just accept the fact that you love me?” Tiffany threw another question.

 

“Yeah.” Taeyeon shortly replied.

 

“Don’t you think it will only hurt her if you end up fail in trying? If at the end of the day, you still don’t have feelings for her?” Tiffany reasoned out and Taeyeon could only shut , knowing that what Tiffany said was true in a way or two.

 

“What do you want me to do then?” Taeyeon exasperatedly asked.

 

“Accept the truth that your feelings yearn for me and let her go. Be honest with her, set her free, and let her find someone that can love her the way she loves you.” Tiffany rubbed Taeyeon’s arm.

 

“But you never know whether I am capable of loving her or not. Only time will tell.” Taeyeon argued.

 

“’Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you’. Every night I pray for God to show me the way to lead me back to you. I knocked and He opened it for me. I pray and He granted it. How about you? Did you pray and knock; asking for God so that you can love Jessica?” Taeyeon became mute hearing Tiffany’s statement.

 

“It means you never actually want to able to love her for real. Don’t you think that you are bad playing Jessica’s feelings?” Tiffany concluded.

 

“What?! I never meant to play with her feelings. It’s just.. I never thought that far, to ask God to teach me to love her. Sighed. I can’t debate with you for what you said was nothing but the truth.” Taeyeon smiled. She knew she was wrong and yes, she was ready for the consequences.

 

“I cannot promise you anything for now but I will try talking to Jessica tomorrow and be honest about it. You are right. It’s unfair for her. She doesn’t deserve it. I will only forbid her from finding the right one for her.” Taeyeon exclaimed.

 

“What about us then?” Tiffany excitedly asked.

 

“What about us?” Taeyeon raised her eyebrow.

 

“You just admitted you love me.” Tiffany stated.

 

“I do.” Taeyeon shyly said.

 

“You do what?” Tiffany tried to convince Taeyeon to confess it.

 

“I can’t say it if I haven’t cleared my status with Jessica. It won’t be fair for her. Hurting her is the last thing I wanna do.” Taeyeon sighed.

 

“I see. Okay. I will wait. Let’s sleep. Can I sleep with you?” Tiffany tried to smile.

 

“Your room is-“

 

“But I want to sleep with you. We used to sleep together anyway. I missed being hugged to sleep by you.” Tiffany whined.

 

“Fine.” Taeyeon again gave up. She never said now when Tiffany was still abnormal yet when Tiffany was perfectly normal, she too still couldn’t say no to the latter. Tiffany didn’t hold back any longer and quickly rested her head on Taeyeon’s shoulder. Taeyeon automatically hugged Tiffany’s waist and rubbed Tiffany’s arm until Tiffany fell asleep.

----------------------------

 

A month had passed since that night. As promised, Taeyeon met Jessica the day after. Tiffany was still asleep when Taeyeon left to Jessica’s house. She actually didn’t know where to start but as Tiffany said, she couldn’t hurt Jessica more by lying and giving false hope. It would be hurt for Jessica and Taeyeon was even willing to be scolded or hit by Jessica as a punishment for what she had done to the latter.

 

Different from her expectation, Jessica only smiled hearing Taeyeon’s hurtful confession about how she still loved Tiffany and such. Instead, Jessica felt glad that Taeyeon was being earnest and brave to tell her all that. It turned out that Jessica too wanted to meet Taeyeon that day to say sorry and ended whatever relationship she had with Taeyeon that time. Taeyeon was of course shocked by the revelation.

 

Jessica then told Taeyeon that her parents knew that she worked in a restaurant as a performer. Her parents were mad and asked or more like ordered Jessica to continue her study abroad. Within the next month, she had to fly to Los Angeles to further her study in business. Jessica was still contemplating but thanks’ to Taeyeon’s confession, Jessica was assured she needed to go abroad for; one, do as her parents told her and secondly, to ease her in forgetting Taeyeon. And so she did and Taeyeon went back to Tiffany. Everyone was happy, but of course Tiffany was the happiest amongst all.

 

“Tae!” Tiffany called louder.

 

“Uh oh?” Taeyeon answered unsurely.

 

“I asked you, when will you ask me to be your lover?” Tiffany pouted. It’s been almost a month and they went smoothly; going to dates and all. Taeyeon had even brought Tiffany to meet Sunny and Sooyoung. All went well yet, they weren’t official.

 

“Uhm.. I…”

 

“Do you even love me?” Tiffany was getting impatient.

 

“I do! I love you. But-“

 

“But what?” Tiffany dared.

 

“You know, you come from a wealthy background and I am only an orphan. I am not even rich and.. You understand what I mean, right?” Taeyeon bit her bottom lips.

 

“Do you really think I would give up on you just because of that?! Besides, didn’t I tell you earlier that my parents are no longer interfering my personal matter?” Tiffany sighed. By now, they were having lunch together in fast food restaurant.

 

“You are just a coward, Taetae. I couldn’t believe you haven’t asked me to be your lover just because of that!” Tiffany raised her voice. Taeyeon winced and could only look at the uninterested floor.

 

“I should have known that you are just a coward. My feelings mean nothing for you. That’s it. I am done. I will go home on my own now.” Tiffany threw the napkin to the table along with sheets of money. She didn’t even wait for Taeyeon and walked to the exit door.

 

“Wait!” Taeyeon immediately followed and ran after Tiffany.

 

“What?!” Tiffany glared at Taeyeon.

 

“I love you. Be my girlfriend? I promise to meet them once I am ready.” Taeyeon pleaded. Yes, Taeyeon needed a little or more than a little push to make her brave enough and stand on her own feet, just like what happened now.

 

“No need to say that now. You will only make me wait for another year until you are ready to meet my parents if I said yes.” Tiffany shrugged nonchalantly.

 

“No no! I will even meet them tomorrow if you want.” Taeyeon didn’t think twice before saying that.

 

“Really? It’s a yes then! I would love to be your girlfriend~” Tiffany chuckled. She couldn’t hold back her laughter anymore. And yes, she just tricked Taeyeon and poor woman fell for her trap.

 

“Did you just…”

 

“Na ah, Taetae. You have made a promise. Let’s go shopping to find proper clothes for you tomorrow. I will inform my mother about your coming later.” Tiffany held Taeyeon’s hand and literally dragged Taeyeon with her.

 

“Sighed. I should have known.” Taeyeon muttered.

 

“That’s because you love me, Taetae~” Tiffany teased.

 

“I must be crazy~” Taeyeon mumbled.

 

“Yes you are. You are crazily in love with me.” Tiffany winked and stopped her movement.

 

“What again now?” Taeyeon asked desperately. She knew she would never be able to say no to Tiffany. Yet, she was extremely happy that Tiffany did it. Why? Because thanks’ to that, they were official now.

 

“I love you so much, Taetae. Thank you for always being there for me.” Tiffany s Taeyeon’s neck.

 

“I love you too.” Taeyeon smiled. She saw how Tiffany’s face was getting closer and after 2 seconds, their lips were already on each other.

 

“I am in love with you, crazy woman.” Taeyeon said in between kisses.

 

“And you are crazier for being in love with a crazy woman.” Tiffany replied.

 

“I guess that makes us a crazy couple.” With that, they sealed their love with another long and passionate kiss.

----------------------------------

 

Yep! That’s the end of the story. You may think I was rushing this and the answer would be yes. I need to complete it so I can continue my other stories. I am so sorry for that ^^”

I may or I may not add a bonus chapter. It depends on the request and my spare time to do it >.<

Thank you for all the supports I have received and yeaaayy!! It’s been two years since I first time changed my status from reader to writer. And since then, I have created 14 stories.. It’s been wonderful and I hope you aren’t bored of me, instead will always encourage me to write more stories ^^

That’s all from me. Don’t forget to leave comments okay XD

Thank you and I love you :*