Part 2

Secret Santa

December 13th

Jay was working on a research paper that was due on Monday when she got a text. She looked and say it was a group text from Baekhyun.

Attention Friends~

On December 27th we will be having a Christmas Party!! You’re all invited as long as you follow the two rules.

1) Wear a fun Christmas Sweater

2) See me or Chanyeol for a persons name, because we are doing SECRET SANTA :)

7:30 pm - whenever you leave XD

Hope to see you all there. ^^

Jay shook her head at her friends excitement and watched everyone make their replies, which ends up in Baekhyun and Zitao arguing over something petty, as usual.

Typical. Jay thinktsto herself as she focuses back to her paper. When she finishes her rough draft she decides that she deserves a break. Checking the time, she grabs a coat and heads towards the boys dorm building. She entered and said a quick hello to the RA Junmyeon and headed for Chanyeol and Sehun’s room. When she got there she knocked and waited. When she got no response she listened and heard the sound of video games and swearing. Shaking her head she walked in to find Sehun playing X-Box with Jongin while Chanyeol had his headphones in and was on his laptop. she walked over and sat next to him. He looked up and smiled, and took his headphones off.

"I think I know what you’re here for."

"Yup. Who’s idea was it?"

"Tao’s"

"Of course." That boy always wants something  ”So, how to I pick a name?”

"Pick a number between 0 and 18"

"Oh, um… 7"

"Alright, you got…" He said, unlocking his phone and going to what Jay assumed was his notes "Yifan."

Yifan. How the hell is she supposed to get him a present when he wasn’t even a Christmas-y person. She made a face.

"What should I get him?"

"Nope, you have to figure it out yourself."

She pouted and gave him sad eyes.

"Nope, not happening."

She gave him a glare and got up.

"You ."

"I know."

There was a knock at the door.

"Jay, it’s past 9:30." Junmyeon called from the other side

She sighed. Damn dorm rules. She got up and turned to Chanyeol.

"Not even a hint?"

The boy just zipped his lips with an invisible zipper and Jay left with a huff. Once she was gone Sehun paused the game.

"You made us choose by drawing names."

"I know." He said with a knowing smile

_________________________________________________________

Looking up from his phone, Yifan looks at his roommate across the room.

"Secret santa? Really?"

"Yep! Pick your person." He says, not looking up from the phone

Rolling his eyes, he turns towards Baekhyun

"alright, wheres the hat?"

"What hat?"

"The hat to draw the name from."

"No.. you pick a number. 1-18"

"Okay.. um, 5."

"Alright, that is…." He pulled out a random piece of paper and read it "Jay!"

Yifan’s face was neutral. Out of all my friends, I get the one who never says she wants anything. 

"What should I get her? She never…"

"I know… good luck." Baekhyun chuckles, going back to his phone

Sighing, he lays back on his bed and thinks. Who to ask? He grabs his phone and scrolls through his contacts.

No

No

No

After awhile he came to a name and decided why not?

Hey Jin-ah, can I ask you a question?