Morning Blues II

Elevator : Out of Order
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Here comes trouble~" Kris whistled when Baekhyun and his fur coat, huge dark shades and designer's bag in his hand spreading goosebump once he stepped into the elevator. Everyone cringed their noses as Baekhyun's strong perfume filling the box entirely.

 

"Damn...How much did you spray on your body this morning? Three bottles? Ughhh..." Jongin nudged the older man at the shoulder and received a grimace from his manner.

 

"My my...Everyone's here except My Tao Tao, Umin-hyung and where's the manly girl, Luhan?" Baekhyun glanced at everyone while brushing the invisible dust over the arm of his coat. Sehun sighed.

 

"You're early and incredibly mute today...or is it just me? Because whenever you burst into this elevator, your mouth will start chattering away like a broken tape!" Chanyeol tilted his head, squinted his eyes at the supposedly late tenant. It was surprising to see that Baekhyun came earlier than usual, even earlier than the others. Well, that diva would take hours every morning to prepare breakfast and apply makeup before he can go to his workplace, the Naughty Kitty Host Club which only open for lonely man.

 

"Hey, don't be so oblivious. This is one of those days when you come earlier than Apocalypse. Those three are all a story below you, of course they're not here yet. What's up, Becky? You lost your eyeliner? You're mysteriously makeup free today." Joonmyun smirked, judging the pretty face next to his partner. Yixing also closing the gap between him and Baekhyun to see his puffy face but the male pulled up his scarf to cover half of his face.

 

“No one get to call me Becky, you deep . Only my Tao Tao-“

 

"Ah! I see. That's why his voice stuck in his throat. You look like a drop dead diva this morning, look at his finger! Becky broke his nail!" Baekhyun glared at Kris as he hid his hand behind his back. He felt like crying when he recalled back the way he slipped inside the bathroom because Tao's pet dog, Candy suddenly ran circling his legs like a rabid dog. He fell while trying to save his face from hitting the porcelain tub by scratching the cracked tiles on the wall. The ugly accident got him wailing all night like a girl with PMS.

 

"No! Shut the up, Kris or I'll rip your mouth! There's no broken nail or whatsoever happen to me last night!"

 

"Ooo...Really?" Everyone gave a judging look on their faces to Baekhyun who stood right in the middle. Baekhyun gritted his teeth hard. He admitted that he screamed so bad that it can be heard up to ten floors above his. He stomped once, making the elevator shook slightly while it moving down.

 

"That must be hurt. I guess his boss, Heenim will cut his pay for that ugly nail. Poor him. He's nothing without his pretty face then and yet, he's working as a host." Junmyun told Kris and shook his head in sympathy. He knew how Kim Heechul or Heenim is like. He's a natural born disaster, a whole lot of disaster and king of es. He was shocked to see Baekhyun still alive after working for three years with that insane drag queen.

 

"Ughhh... it! My nail hurts like hell a-and I can't even put on my makeup today. My hands shaking like some seizure es because of this heavenly pain in the on my fingertip! I feel like I'm gonna die whenever you point this out! My Tao Tao said everyone would freak out if they saw my ugly nail and every creatures in the world will talk and laugh about it!" Luckily, Sehun and Jong brothers were quick with their hands and grabbed Baekhyun before he was able to beat the out of Joonmyun's mouth. Kris just smiled as he was expecting someone to enter the elevator in any seconds when it stopped at level 12. Baekhyun's fortuneteller, the y witch Luhan.

 

"So, it happened last night? I've told you, Becky. Stay away from Candy because she brings dark element into your life!" Once the door opened, Luhan jumped into the box and started telling everyone's prophecy. The elevator stuck on that floor for a minute before it starts moving down again. Everyone sighed in relief and as usual, Luhan would start talking nonsense just like every other day.

 

"Dark element? Is it Tao? Because he's quite dark, just like my baywatch boy here." Sehun giggled and then, a sharp elbow landed right over his sternum. Luhan grinned as he just took down the boy in less than five seconds. Luckily, his boyfriend taught him to elbow anyone who talks bad about his baby brother.

 

"Broken nail is a ! That's why I can hear you screaming all night! I'm sorry that I thought Tao probably broke your spine while having with you! Well, you know he has a vice like grip just like his brother. Did it hurt enough to kill you, my dear? Don't worry, Becky. Tao will always love you. His love is as huge as Chanyeol's ear or...or...My Xiu Xiu's belly!" Luhan pulled Baekhyun into a tight bear hug and then the diva started to sob miserably. Sehun, Jongin and Jongdae pulled away from the so-called shaman of the neighbourhood and whispered about the man though they knew he was listening. They believed he brought bad omen to anyone he touches or talks to. That explained Baekhyun's broken nail and his fit last night.

 

"I can tell whatever you're thinking without asking. I don't bring anything bad for anyone but I'll bring the hell out of you if you don't shut up, kiddo! You want me to have a fit right now? You want it so bad, huh?!" Luhan almost lost his control but Yixing quickly came up to clean the mess by complimenting Luhan's twinkling eyes and how his eyes lit up the world like sunrise.

 

"Ohhhh...Thanks, Yixing. I bought this lens from the internet! You like it? My Xiu Xiu likes it too! He told me my eyes look like fisheye that he always wanted to poke or eat whenever he sees it!" Joonmyun shook his head with a sigh. How Luhan sees his boyfriend was totally different with how them all see that man. Joonmyun and Yixing has yet to find a cure to fix Luhan's blindness towards the love of his life.

 

"Oh, man...Stop talking about Umin-hyung! I'm getting cold feet here, dude. I can feel him coming right through that door!" Sehun pressed the button a few times to make it stop. Unfortunately, it did stopped but it ing stopped at the level six. Everyone except Baekhyun who were crying out loud stayed in silence. The elevator suddenly turned cold and uncomfortable as the metal door splitted open. 

 

"Damn..." Kris and Sehun muttered once they saw Huang Zitao and Huang Xiumin came into the lift. Sehun took a step back as both of the martial art expert filled the space. Tao smiled sheepishly as he pulled his brother to stand in the middle. Jongin's and Chanyeol's face turned pale at the sight of shorter male in front of them.

 

"What's with that look, kids? Are you tw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter