Morning Blues I

Elevator : Out of Order
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Windows?"

 

"Check!"

 

"Gas?"

 

"Done!"

 

"Keys?"

 

"In my pocket!"

 

"But h-how? Pants on, Kris. Pants on!"

 

"Oh my god! Where's my pants?!"

 

"On the bed, you damn it! Please make it quick! We're running late! Hurry!" Chanyeol hissed as he picked up his baby blue guitar case and ran towards the entrance with keys and boots. Done with the slack pants, Kris put the newspapers under his arm and messenger bag in his other hand as Chanyeol yelling at him for moving too slow.

 

"What the ? Again?!" Chanyeol stomped his feet in front of the elevator and sighed heavily. The sight of his wristwatch scared him, they're going to be late again because of the broken transport. 

 

"Holy ! There's no way I'm going down using that creepy staircase!" Kris cursed as he grabbed the sign, 'Out of Order' from the metal door and jumped into it with Chanyeol without wasting anymore time. 

 

"It'd take only seven minutes if we use the stairs. I'd rather be dead falling off the stairs than die in the elevator. You know how a person look like if he goes down with this broken square box? He'd look like motherer on the wall! Most of all, I don't wanna die young with you!" Chanyeol muttered as he glared at the doctor next to him.

 

"At least you are not alone when you die then. You got me." Kris smirked before leaning close to peck Chanyeol's pouty mouth.

 

Ding!

 

"Ahem! Mr. Wu and Mr. Wu, what a sight to behold! You two seriously need a room. Stop making out in this damn elevator! There are innocent eyes watching you two, mom said." Kris pulled away from his spouse and rolled his eyes at the sight of two annoying sibling, Kim Jongdae and Kim Jongin which covering their eyes while peeking through their fingers. Kris bit his lip hard as he recalled back every romance he had with Chanyeol in the lift always be interrupted by these two little monsters. 

 

He remembered when Jongdae and Jongin walked into the elevator just as he pulled away from french kissing Chanyeol. Well, the boys managed to take photos of it and threatened to report them to the landlord for PDA. 

 

"Probably Mr. Wu forgot about the photo-" Kris put his hand over Jongin's mouth and gave an awkward smile to his spouse. Thank god that Chanyeol owned an ancient processor inside his head in means he will never be able to process what Jongin was going to say. 

 

"Mom said-" This time, he moved to cover Jongdae's mouth with his leather messenger bag and again, an awkward smile for Chanyeol. Chanyeol tilted his head and pouted when he couldn't get the full testimony about the evidence that Jong brothers kept for future threat in exchange of chocolate ice cream.

 

"I-It's no-nothing, Chanyeol-ah. You know these boys. They wouldn't stop talking until their long lost brother get into the elevator!" Just in time for Oh Sehun, the fellow monster to en

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter