7

How a concert can change everything
 

Eunkyung's POV

 

So I woke up early while the guys continue to snore, that is when I took the opportunity to look through my new phone "galaxy S6" I whisper. How can a phone be so confusing? Like there is only one button and I don't know how it's working but no matter where I touch random thing keep on popping up, *sigh* how can the guys use this?

"Morning" Sungyeol appears making me jump, "morning" I look up to see him already dressed up "why are you already ready?"

"Our manager just called in last notice for a meeting, it shouldn't be long so we'll be back in an hour or two" Sungyeol tells while the other guys came out prepared as well

"we'll be back soon, there's some leftovers in the fridge if you get hungry" Sunggyu points to the kitchen while exiting the dorm,

"Bye~" Sungjong farewells.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Woohyung's POV

 

We arrived at Woollim and headed to the meeting room where we saw Jungryoul sitting alone. “Hey guys come on in” he stood up and gestured to the long table, “What is it you have to talk to us about?” Sungkyu asks.

“Well you know how you guys have being wanting to have a Show Time ever since it started, I went to the CEO and suggested it to him last night” my eyes sparkled as I wait for him to finish. If we have a show time it means that we are one of the top groups in kpop! “And he said yes!”

“Yeah~!”

“Daebak!”

“Hyung! I can’t believe that you did this for us! Thank you!” Sungjong bows in his seat to Hyung.

“No~ you don’t have to thank me that the CEO, it turns out that he planned it while back and it was going to be a surprise for tomorrow” Hyung explains. Wow, Lee Jung did this! *sigh* just amazing, can’t wait to tell Eunkyung he-he. … uhhh.

My smile then vanished when I hit realization, I look over to the guys with a worried expression, they all looked at me with concern since I was happy 5 seconds ago.

“What happens when we go back  to the dorm?” I ask,

“he-he what do you mean?” Sungkyu let out a confused chuckle until it hit him and the others as well,

“Hyung, we can’t do the Show Time!”

“Yeah, maybe you can extend the time or something”

“yeah” Hyung was bewildered by our sudden change of thought,

“but why? Are you guys hiding something at the dorm?” “It’s not that girl is it?” I looked to the guys then back to Hyung, his face dropped in frustration. “You got to be kidding me! How is she still at the dorm?”

“uh well, when Dongwoo went to drop her off her house was destroyed” Sungyeol tells, “she has nowhere else to go, Hyung”

“well it’s too late now, the camera crew are coming tomorrow morning to set the camera in the dorm. She can’t stay without getting caught”

“Nae” we all agreed devastated, there was no way. Eunkyung couldn’t live with us.

 

Eunkyung’s POV

 

Hmm… Am I dead? I mean, if that’s true then it makes sense. I’m having an eternal sleep where I am living with idols than I never knew that any girl can dream of, then that doesn’t really make sense if I’m dreaming about people I never knew about. But I did know about them in some way because of Heiran but I never knew what they looked like, *sigh*I don’t know where I’m going with this.

The sound of keys jingled as the door unlocked and opened.

“We’re home~!” Sungjong shouts, like a five year old.

“How was your day?” Sungyeol asks while flopping onto the couch.

“Yeah it was good, just thinking” I tell when remembering my recent thoughts, embarrassing. “So what was the meeting about?” I ask.

“Ah yeah. We’re having our very own Show Time!!” Dongwoo shouts all excitedly.

“wow~ Congrats!”

“Yeah just one problem”

“The show is being filmed tomorrow morning” oh, I guess there are up’s and downs when living with idols,

“It’s alright, I’ve being thinking about going back to work anyways… I’ve being going a bit crazy” I admit, “I go at 7 so it should be alright, and I can stay and my friends place”

“You’re going to come back right?” Sungjong pouts. I agree but I don’t think that will happen.

 

Sungyeol's POV

 

*Banging* "Ok start preparing everything" *groan* what? I woke up by sudden noises and voices coming from the living room; wait a minute! I jump up from my bed, also waking up the guys. I stop at the front of my door when seeing the camera crew and Hyung here already "ah~ Sungyeol, you're up" Hyung said when he saw me with a worried expression,

“You guys are already here" I said feeling all troubled. Maybe I shouldn’t worry so much, maybe Eunkyung already left. *waterstopsrunning*Sh*t! I’m going to have a heart attack; luckily the crew didn’t pay attention to the shower noise. I smile sheepishly as I backed away and sink into my room, “stall for me” I whisper to Woohyun and Sungjong when I bolted in an out of the room and into the bathroom without the camera crew noticing.

"*gasp* WH-!" I quickly cover Eunkyung's mouth before she yelled out,

shh~ relax I’m not going to do anything to you” I whisper. Our eyes connected while Eunkyung slowly controlled her breathing, I removed my hand as we continue to stare. “*clearsthroat* here get in” I opened my snow coat that I put on when I snuck into my room,

“wh-why?” Eunkyung looked uncomfortable about it,

“the camera crew came earlier than we expected, if they see you it would spread like wild fire and your privacy will be gone.” I finally explain after remembering the reason why I came in, in the first place. “You’re rather small so if you hide in my coat I can sneak you out without the crew noticing” Eunkyung was hesitant but she has no other choice.