1

How a concert can change everything

 

Eunkyung's POV

 

Hey, I’m Eunkyung I work at a carnival, yep nothing says daylight then cleaning up vomit, well the only reason why I’m doing it is because of the money. From this point all of you already know that I’m poor, which is true. After my parents died by a car crash 3 years ago, I’ve been working here. I live on my own, every teenagers dream huh, unless it’s an old run down place that I have grow up in, then sure.

 “You ready for tomorrow?” my friend Heiran, she started working here a week after I came so now we’re rather close. She’s very friendly as she gets along with all of the workers, even strangers that lose their way around after she gives them direction they end up becoming good mates. Unlike me, she’s my only friend and because I have another job early in the morning the other workers describe me as a zombie with my blank expression I have when I daze out.

“Yeah, but those girls are unpredictable” I sigh, working in the carnival is sometimes not that back, but it comes to concerts it’s a bit of pain a times when fans come screaming and charging through a 5 in the morning even though it starts at 7 in the afternoon just to see a girl or boy group perform. As you can tell I’m a fan of them, I hear their music time to time in the carnival but I can’t be bothered to know them.

“I want to ask if I can ‘observe’ the concert tomorrow” Heiran gives a large smile,

“why?” I ask as I chuckle at her face expression,

“Because it’s Infinite, I’ve being a fan of them since the beginning. Their music is so fresh and it gives you that feeling inside that you can’t explain” I forgot she likes Infinite, expect, I don’t know who Infinite is. She even sat me down once and made me listen to all of their songs, they’re not bad but as I said before I forgot.

“Then ask now” I simply say,

“you think so, I don’t want Mr. Lim to think that the only reason why I want that spot is because I want to see them” Heiran explains to me,

“that’s because you do, just don’t show it. I got to get going now” I tell as I pick up my bag,

“alright, see you tomorrow” Heiran waves to me goodbye.

When I walk out of the carnival it takes a 5 minute walk to the bus stop, but after that I have to take two more to get to my house.

Once I arrived I do my usual sigh when I look at my run-down place, I opened the rusty gate but it will never budge until you put your back into, but after so it will never close. It's now 12 o'clock, I better get to bed now otherwise I won't be able to get up a 4. I got changed, turned off my bedroom lights and flopped myself on my bed, almost breaking it again and began to dream of paradise.

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

*beep!beep!beep!* I slam my hand on my alarm clock to shut it up, and began to slowly raise up from my bed as I can barely open my eyes. I walk into my bathroom and looked into the mirror to see a zombie as the bags under my eyes got bigger " *groan* I don't have time for this" I say to my reflection and began to wash up.

When I walk out of the house I walk down to the bus stop, and the stupid bus took forever, I can't take another day of being scolded at by my boss for being late, which was the busses fault.

At 5: 20 I arrive at the convenient store, but I am originally have to arrive at 5, darn bus. When I walk in I didn't see my boss, but another person that I haven't seen before, "good morning, I'm Mr.Lim's assistant, Ms. Yang. Mr. Lim called in sick and told me to personally tell you, cause he told me that your phone battery dies quick" the lady tells me,

"ok, are you going to be supervising me while I work, or?" I ask, I hope not cause that's just uncomfortable,

"no I'm not, I will be heading off now. Take care" the lady leaves.

I the 2 hours serving ten people, sleeping and eating breakfast. It's not that fun but I get free food so I guess it's alright.
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Once the hand reached 7 I again catch the bus to the carnival.

"Eunkyung!" Heiran charges at me when I walk in the change room,

"whoa~ I'm guessing that's what you're going to do when you see those guys today" I joke,

"no~ I have to keep my cool, and not freak out" Heiran tells me,

"yeah cause you would creep them out" Heiran hit me.

My first shift today was to check that the crazy girls, oh I mean 'fans' are obeying the rules and are in a nice line. Wow, it looks like they've being camping, probably have.

At 9 I got a call telling me to clean up at the ranger where a kid throw up, yay. While I have being teleporting around the carnival I always spot Heiran randomly smiling and laughing, I guess she's going crazy already since there's an hour left and the fan girl are also getting unsettled as well.

At 7 in the afternoon all the fans made their way to the stage and Heiran was preparing. I hear the fans range like crazy and I'm near a rollercoaster with constant screams, I'm assuming the guys have already arrived in front of them so that explains it.
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

 

3 hours later I see the fans leaving the building, crying. Haha it's so funny. When the fans left Heiran walks out, "Heiran" I call,

it looks like she didn't hear me cause she didn't make any eye contact but walks towards me, "are you ok?" I observe her face expression, but she nearly collapse on me when her knees got weak,

"they... are .. so~ amazing" Heiran sighs,

"ok then?" I help her up.

After Heiran fan girled to me she left. Urgh! I've worked myself to the bone today, maybe because of the group that came today that's why it was rather busy.

"Eunkyung" my boss calls, "the waiting room Infinite stayed in needs cleaning do you want to do it? I trust you cause I know you don't know them"

"ok" I respond,

"but are you sure? You look tired and I don't want you to overdo it" my boss asks concern,

"yeah I'm sure, my bus arrives at 12" I say,

"ok, here's the keys. Don't forget to lock the gate when you leave" I nod.

I begin to walk to the supply closet to get the cleaners trolley. It was hard for me to stay awake, my head kept dropping and I kept losing my sight of direction. *sigh* I need to stay awake so I can get a promotion, don't worry once the work is done I can.....

*boom* "whoa! Are you alright" I heard a males voice on my left and then I realised my eyes are closed, I slowly open them but I'm too tired to turn my head to him "yeah, I'm fine" I look straight at the wall in front of me.

The guy walks off along with other as I can hear more than one person walking. I finally arrived at the waiting room the guys stayed in, I attempt to clean but I'm too exhausted to work. "I'll just sit for a bit" I walk to a sofa and sat in the centre to gain some energy.

 

Someone's POV

 

Once I exited the carnival the guys were already walking into the van, as I was walking in I stopped "wait! I forgot my jacket" I remember,

"you got to be kidding me?" L complains,

"don't worry I'll be right back" I ran back inside,

luckily when I arrived at the backstage door it wasn't locked. Ah... What way was it again, left, left, right? I followed my conscience and thankfully I walk into the right room. *bang* "Ow!" I hit my knee in a cleaning trolley, I grab hold of my knee and continued to look for my jacket.

I turn to the sofa and found it but there was a girl sleeping on it, "umm, hello?" I whisper, but I got no response,

I tried to remove it by lifting her head softly and pull the jacket out, but she had some grip on it. Wait a minute. She looks familiar, Isn't she the girl from earlier? She seems kind of worn out, probably not the best to wake her up.

Should I take her as well?
 

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Woohyun's POV

 

When Sungyeol arrived I put the window down "What are you doing Sungyeol?" I shout out the window when Sungyeol came back while carrying a random girl,

our manager came out of the van and ran to Sungyeol, they were talking for a while but I couldn't hear them, after Sungyeol continues walking into the car with the girl.

"Who is she" Dongwoo asked when he opened the door for Sungyeol,

"she's the girl from before with the trolley, she unconscious" Sungyeol tells us,

"what did Jungryoul say?" I ask,

"he asked if it would be better if he take care of her, but I said it was fine since we don't have any schedules tomorrow" Sungyeol tells us,

"but what if she's a fan?" I ask,

"we can only hope" Sungyeol tays,

I swear he's too care free.