JungKook : Dalkomhan Kiseu (Sweet Kiss)

KimMin&Lill;'s Bts and Exo Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

'I gotta make it- got- gotta make it JJEOLEO!'

You groaned and rolled on your bed. You reached for your phone on the nighstand and looked at the caller ID. It was your boyfriend, JungKook. 

"Bwo?" you said, irratedthat he woke you up. He chuckeld on the other line. 

"Y/N-ah, it's already noon. Why did you stay up and study? You promised to go on a date with me today." he said. 

"Oh... mian.....WHAT?!" You looked at the time and it was indeed noon. you totally forgot you had a date with JungKook today. 

"Aish, mianhae JungKookie. I'll get ready and meet up at the-"

"It's too late. I'm at your house right now. You're parents just let me in. Go take a shower and I'll pick out your outfit for today." he cut you off. You widened your eyes and quickly got a towel before running to your bathroom across the hallway. 

Once you went back inside your room after your shower, clothes were already layed for you on your bed. Black oversized shirt, blue jean shorts, and black convereses. You chuckled. 'Definitely JunghKook's style.' you thought. You put on the clothes and went back inside the bathroom to blowdry your hair. Afterwards, you tied your hair into a ponytail. JungKook always liked your hair that way. 

You went downstairs and saw JungKook on your couch watching Running Man. He turned to look at you and smiled widely. 

"I knew you would look good in one of my old shirts." He got up and walked over to hug you,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter