Tsk Tsk Tsk

KimMin&Lill;'s Bts and Exo Oneshots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

VSuga @ FluffyTae

Tsk Tsk Tsk

 

Comeback stage on Inkigayo; War of Hormones 

"Kamsahapneeda!" Jin thanked the fans. All of BTS bowed to the crowd while intertwining hands. They went back stage to their dressing room to take a break before joining all the other idols on stage. 

"Hey guys, did you see the way Yoongi hyung rapped? He was so into it, you could see him spitting into the mic!" Taehyung laughed. The others started to join in except for one member......Suga. 

Suga was not in the mood to be made fun of. He thought he did great. He gave it his best and that's what mattered to him. However, V decided to ruin the moment and pointed out his mistake. Suga was gonna get him back.

"Tsk...tsk...tsk..." Suga said. The others had calmed down by now and it was Suga's turn to make fun of V.

"Jin, let's take a selca!" He dragged Jin next to him and took a picture. Afterwards, he showed it to everyone except V. The other members muffled their laughs and were rolling on the ground. 

"Hey, what are you guys laughing at?" V asked. Suga smirked and showed him the photo. 

It was Suga imitating V's smile. V's expression suddenly fell. He sat quietly in his chair while his other members talked among themselves. 

Suga was the first to notice this. 

"Ya, mongTae, you okay?" he asked. V didn't say anything. He just turned around and kept to himself. Suga started to feel bad about teasing him ab

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter