1/1

Mission Abort: First Kiss Went Wrong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

firstandlast

 

 

Minah was Kim Jongin’s number 1 fan, number 1 attention seeker, and number 1 stalker. Everyone in the whole campus knew that. She was the type of girl who literally swoons over Jongin when he passes by. She writes Jongin’s name in her notebook during classes with matching doodles at the sides and hearts all over. She gives him letters and chocolates every other week. Her life simply revolves around the Kim Jongin.

 

“Park Minah!” A guy who was much taller than her called.

 

“Oh hi there Luhan, I didn’t notice you.” She replied without sparing a glance over the guy. Luhan simply rolled his eyes and simply sat at the desk beside his best friend. He doesn’t need to look over the paper in front of Minah to know what she’s doing. He knows Minah’s routine every Monday morning and that’s writing letters to Jongin. Luhan was tired of his best friend’s obsession over Jongin. He simply wants Minah to stop her fantasy since Jongin won’t notice this girl, ever.

 

“How will you talk to your best friend if your attention is all over that paper?” Luhan sighs and shakes his head as he fishes out his notebook to continue his homework. Minah simply hummed and the two fell in comfortable silence.

 

-----

 

It was break time and students were all over the campus. It was noisy, that was normal. It was crowded, another normal thing. Minah was in front of Jongin’s locker holding a piece of paper and a bar of chocolate, another normal scenario in the campus. Luhan was standing behind her, he was bored and all he wanted to do was eat. Unfortunately, his best friend was taking her time standing in front of Jongin’s locker.

 

“You have been standing in front of his locker for about,” Luhan looked at his watch, “seven minutes.”

 

“Shut up, will you?” Minah slapped Luhan’s arm as she took deep breaths and slipped the letter inside Jongin’s locker and sticked the bar of chocolate on the locker’s door.

 

“Now that you’re done, can we go now?” Luhan asked as he kept on looking at his watch.

 

“Are you that excited to meet your girlfriend?” Minah started to walk away from Jongin’s locker. “I bet Jaemin’s tired of your face already.”

 

“Park Minah, watch your words.”

 

-----

 

“Come on Sehun! Just do the dare!” Jongin shouted, his voice was heard in the whole cafeteria. Sehun just shook his head and the whole group of boys snickered and reacted negatively.

 

“Just give me another dare; I swear I’ll do it.” Sehun raised his right hand and the other boys shouted a loud ‘no’. They were making a scene inside the cafeteria. It was a normal sight to every student in their campus. The students learned how to ignore the group as time passes by.

 

“Oh Sehun, just do the dare. Go find a girl who isn’t your type and kiss her, even if it’s just a peck we don’t care.” Baekhyun told him and the others quickly agreed.

 

“A no is a no.”

 

“Sehun, you’re the only one in the group who never kissed anyone before. Just do it!” Chanyeol encouraged Sehun to do the dare, but Sehun was difficult to persuade. Once he decides, then it’s final.

 

“I’ll give you money if you do this dare.” Junmyeon smirked since he knew that Sehun needed money badly since he wanted to buy a new game console. His old one was destroyed by his younger brother.

 

“But…” Sehun bit his lower lip in hesitation. “Ugh, okay I’ll do it!”

 

“YES!” The five shouted in unison.

 

“But so just you guys know. you.”

 

-----

 

Sehun never had a girlfriend before. He was teased by his brother that he was gay because of it. However, that wasn’t true. He was actually shy around them and he was afraid that he won’t be an effective boyfriend. Sehun has this girl that he has liked for a long time now. Unfortunately, this girl never noticed Sehun, not that she noticed anyone other than her crush. Sehun was finally given the chance to get her attention, thanks to his oh-so-awesome friends.

 

The dare was supposed to be done with a girl that he doesn’t like. But then, if this could actually be a chance for Sehun, why not do the dare with the girl he likes?

-----

 

“Luhan, I think I’ll stop sending him letters every Monday since he never noticed me anyway.” Minah mumbled but it was enough for Luhan to hear. As soon as Minah uttered those words, Luhan was about to hug his best friend but Minah’s next words stopped him from doing so. “Instead, I’ll send him letters every day! How does it sound?”

 

“Pathetic.”

 

Luhan left the girl in the middle of the cafeteria. Minah was about to call out for him but Luhan fished out his phone from his pocket and called his girlfriend. Minah frowned at Luhan’s retreating figure and went out of the cafeteria. She kept on frowning which was pretty unusual since she was always seen smiling. She stepped out of the cafeteria and when she expected to feel fresh air, she didn’t because the place was also crowded.

 

“Minah!” A guy called out and Minah turned around to see who it was. It was Jongin’s best friend, Oh Sehun.

 

Minah simply smiled and stopped on her tracks as she waited for Sehun to get near her. As soon as Sehun stood in front of the girl, the students around started whispering to each other. Sehun wasn’t a person who talks to girls all the time, he was actually quiet but he was famous.

 

“Is there something I could do to help you?” Minah asked.

 

“Minah,” Sehun cupped Minah’s face wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter