Date

Mr. Hottie

 

-Lunch-

[Eunhyuk’s POV]

We walked towards a free spot outside under a huge tree.

Kyuhyun was still laughing about the event that happened not too long ago “That was so funny, seeing Sungmin get rejected and Eunhyuk she called you UGLY!” Kyuhyun teased us.

Sungmin pouted “No one ever rejected me before”

I could feel my eyes twitching “Who does she think she is calling me! Lee Eunhyuk ugly!” I could still hear her voice in my head ‘You’redisgusting, ill mannered, ugly, selfish jerk’.

“Well you are always rude to them” Siwon commented.

“Hey! Whose side are you on?” I asked, slightly annoyed.

“Well its true, that’s why she hates you so much” Siwon told me. Pfft, yeah right. Who could hate me? I Lee Eunhyuk! Mr. Hottie, all the girls love me “If she did like you why would she say those things then?” Siwon said.

“Girls always play hard-to-get” I told him “”

“Whatever” He sighed, giving up.

“She’s pretty hot though” Kyuhyun commented out of the blue.

“Whaaa---I just can’t! She’s nobody, she’s not popular!” I yelled at him, I can’t let my best friends sink low to like her.

“So what, it’s not like I’m gonna court her, anyway I prefer a less violent girl…like her friend...Seohyun was it?”

“I think your sister kind of cute” Sungmin commented afterwards.

“Ew! Don’t say that! Yes, I admit she’s not ugly. But that’s because she’s my sister, if I’m hot, she’s gotta be at least fair looking” I told him “And she’s my sister! She’s so weird!”

“Tiffany’s the prettiest of the group” Siwon said, smiling.

“YOU GUYS! LISTEN TO YOURSELVES! You’re falling for my sister’s friends!!!” I just wanted to punch all of them.

“Admit it, you think Jessica’s hot” Kyuhyun slapped me on the head “We’re just saying, we all think Yuri and all are hot, but we’re not dating them”

“Stop thinking we’re gonna date them” Sungmin added on.

“IT’S JUST WEIRD!” I defended myself!

“Though imagine Jessica and Eunhyuk…looks wise you two would look great…but…personality wise it’s like cats and dogs” Siwon said and my friends agreed with him.

“First of all, I would NEVER date Jessica Jung! But…it would be pretty funny messing around with her for a bit” Imagining myself teasing Jessica “She so short tempered”

“NO EUNHYUK!” Siwon yelled. I glared at him.

“Hey, she said she’s never gonna fall for me, so it doesn’t matter” I told Siwon, smirking.

“You’re a jerk” Sungmin shook his head.

“But it would be pretty funny to watch, seeing Eunhyuk get punched and kicked around” Kyuhyun smirked to himself.

“Haha very funny” I glared at him.

“How about we have a bet” Sungmin suddenly thought of something.

“I’m listening”

“If Eunhyuk can make Jessica go on one date with him and make Jessica say she had a good time, before the paradise holiday…I’ll give you my car” Sungmin said.

“And I’ll give you anything” Kyuhyun added on.

“You guys are that confident Jessica won’t go on a date with me?” I laughed “Whatever, remember I get your car and anything from you” I made sure they were clear on their word “Siwon, you heard everything right” And Siwon nodded.

 

-After School-

 

“SUNNY!” I shouted at my sister.

“What now?” she groaned.

“Nothing, I just needed all your attention” I smirked, all her friends rolled their eyes. My attention was on Jessica though “Hello beautiful” I winked at her, she looked disgusted.

“Go away” I heard her say.

I took her hand “So, tonight 7pm, you, me at star restaurant, wear something nice” I kissed the back of her palm. I looked at her face and she was frozen “I know it’s a shock, someone like me is asking you on a date, but hey, I love all my fans” I told her with all honestly “Bye gorgeous” and I left the scene, I could see every other girls eyes filled with envy.

 

[Jessica’s POV]

 

“Is your brother actually stupid?” I asked Sunny, whipping where he kissed me on Sunny’s back “I swear I just wanna strangle him! His arrogance is sickening!” I shouted at her.

“Still…I never imagine him to ask you on a date. He’s always teasing us and suddenly asking you on a date, it’s kind of weird” Sunny told me.

“I know, but there’s no way I’m going” I told her.

“Good” My friends smiled.

“But he’s gonna be such a whiner tomorrow” Tiffany mentioned.

“I really don’t care, he’s such an idiot! Does he actually expect me to go on a date with him? NEVER in a million years!”

-          -

[Eunhyuk’s POV]

 

It was already 7:30pm and she’s not here yet. I know girls take forever to get ready, but seriously why is she taking forever?! Whatever, I’ll wait until she shows up. She just wants to look REALLY nice for me.

-

 

 

-------------------------

 

So, I know i haven't updated in like forever and i'm really sorry. 

But forgive me? I think I will update on this fic more since i actually have ideas for it ^-^