Not interested!

Mr. Hottie

 

“Are you alright?” Siwon asked his friend, Eunhyuk just ignored him walking past his friends.

“What’s up with him?” Sungmin whispered to the others, they just shrugged their shoulders and followed their friend.

Eunhyuk was looking for a certain someone, he was pushing past people, not caring if they dropped their books. When he reached the school gates he found her… his eyes were burning “YAH!!” He screamed, pointing to the petite brunette that was standing next to his sister “JESSICA!” He screamed again just two times louder, storming towards her.

“What?” She lazily asked she wasn’t even going to bother to look at him.

“How come you didn’t show up yesterday?! He asked her, arms crossed.

“Because I didn’t want to” She replied to him, glaring coldly at him.

“I waited for one hour! Do you know how silly I looked sitting by myself!!” He seriously told her. Jessica rolled her eyes.

“Oh, how sad”

“You do know how lucky you are right?” Eunhyuk told her, glaring.

“Go give some luck to another girl” Jessica shot back, walking straight pass him and her friends followed from behind.

Eunhyuk turned around watching them leave, he was super furious “How dare she reject me! It was so humiliating yesterday by myself!” He told his friends, pitying himself.

“This is hilarious” Kyuhyun was laughing.

Eunhyuk glared at him “I will not lose this bet” He pointed out, following the direction of the Ice Princess “She must have a soft spot” Eunhyuk mumbled to himself.

-

[Jessica’s POV]

I could hear people whispering about me, about this morning event “That stupid idiot” I rolled my eyes, looking at Eunhyuk with Yuri and the others.

“Just ignore him” Seohyun told me calmly, she picked up her bag, putting it over her shoulder “I’m going to the library” She told us, we all nodded.

“I have to go to baseball trails” Sunny suddenly remembered, putting her books and lunch back in her bag quickly “Wish me luck” And we all did and she hurried away.

I looked across to where Eunhyuk was and I saw him winking at me, I feel so sick… “Why does he have so much confidence?” I asked Tiffany, she just shrugged her shoulders. I noticed Tiffany was looking at someone, it was one of Eunhyuk’s friends….Choi Siwon… “Why do you keep staring at him?” I asked her.

“I know he hangs out with Eunhyuk…but don’t you think it’s kind of handsome?” Tiffany said to me “Anyway, at least he’s nice” she added on with a smile.

“I never really thought about it, but since he’s alright” I just gave her the ‘whatever’ look.

“OH SHOOT!” Tiffany screamed, remembering something.

“What?”

“I forgot I have a student council meeting about the paradise holiday” She panicked, shoving the rest of her food in .

“Make sure it’s in a nice place!” I told her, smiling. She just nodded and quickly ran away.

I hate being alone, maybe I should go to the library…or maybe I should watch Sunny during the baseball trails, I’m not allowed to be with Tiffany…hmmm…”What should I do?” I asked myself quietly. I stood up, I suddenly felt a pair of arms go around my waist, I yelped and turned around to see an unpleasant face.

“Hey” He gave me another one of his stupid winks.

“Get your arms off me…NOW!” I screamed at him, I looked to where he was seating before and noticed all his friends were gone.

He looked at me “I don’t want to”

I smirked to myself, kicking him hard on the shin “YAH!!” He screamed in pain, letting me go “NEVER” I grabbed my bag, hitting his back “EVER!!” stomping hard on his foot “TOUCH ME AGAIN!” He looked up, and my fist landed on his nose. I gave him an annoyed looking, putting my bag over my shoulder, fixing up my hair and quickly walked away.

“YAH!! HEY—HO—“ I heard him shout at me, but I just ignored him "BLOOD!" I heard him scream in horror.

How does this guy live? is all i can wonder to myself.

-

[Kyuhyun’s POV]

“Remember!” Eunhyuk told Sungmin, Siwon and I as we all nodded. I don’t know why we have to help out Eunhyuk with his bet, but since Sungmin and I are so sure Jessica will never go on a date with him, we should also have our own fun. I go straight to the library, whenever Seohyun isn’t with her friends she’s at the library. I walk into the library and straight away I can hear girls whispering about me. I hate how this library is so big, how am I going to find her? I wonder how I ended up with Seohyun…oh well, at least she’s quiet. I looked around for a while until I finally found her, she’s alone as I predicted, but the spot where’s she at is so far away from the others…I pretend I looked around for a book, although this area is nothing but Korean history which is so lame. I look at her and she doesn’t even bring her head up, does she even know I’m here? I walk over to the same table as her and set my bag down on the ground while sitting down. I wait for her to rise up her head…but she doesn’t. I cough to her attention, but it didn’t work.

“Hello” I spoke up, maybe this will get her attention.  She looked back at her book and writing down some notes, then she finally looked up!

She just blankly looked at me “Yes?”

“How ar---“

“What are you doing here?” she quickly cut me off.

“I’m just trying to be friendly” I raised both my arms in defence.

“You…friendly? You and your friends bully us” She told me.

“I wouldn’t say it’s bullying” I replied to her. She just shook her head “Okay, I’m sorry” I said, I guess I have to be really nice to her.

“Okay, whatever, can you leave me alone?” She told me, I never expected her to be so…sharp. How am I going to make her like me?

“Hey, can we start a-new…you know I actually feel pretty bad” I lied, but I’m a pretty convincing liar.

She just strangely looked at me “Look, if I’m just some puppet to help your friend get closer to Jessica” She was putting her books back in her bag and stood up “Forget about it. I’m not interested” She finally told me, walking away.

-

[Sungmin’s POV]

I’m glad I got stuck with Sunny, at least she’s cute. But I had no idea where she was I asked some students if they’ve seen her. Luckily, they knew where she was. I quickly ran to where the baseball trails were held at. I sat a-far from the area and watched her. She was really good, I waited until the trails ended and I heard Sunny got into the team. I walked up to the area

 “Congratulations, Sunny sshi” I clapped my hands, smiling.

She turned around to me, suddenly all the girls were getting excited, probably because I was here, she rolled her eyes and walked up to me “Could you leave” she told me.

“But your trails ended” I said “I’ll walk you back inside” I offered.

“I’m fine, if I can get here alone, I can get back to the school” she said as if I was an idiot.

How am I suppose to help out Eunhyuk if Sunny hates me, but I guess I should help out Eunhyuk, since I know I’m going to win this bet “Come on, I’ll buy you an ice-cream”

“What do you want Sungmin? Since when did you start talking to me?” She asked, walking to her bag.

“Who says we can’t be friends, anyway I’m a good guy” I was walking next to her, she didn’t believe me.

“What does my brother want to know?” She asked me, smirking.

“Who says I’m here because of your brother?” I say, looking at her. She really is quite pretty.

“Well, you follow my brother everywhere and you guys always listen to him” she replied, does it really look like that in other peoples perspective?

“I don’t follow him everywhere” I told her “Come on, I want you to change your opinion about me” I walked in front of her, so now I was walking backwards.

“You don’t even know my opinion about you” She said, looking at me.

“But I think I have a clear idea” I told her, she gave me the ‘really’ look and I nodded “You think I’m an idiot, who listens and follows your brother everywhere. I don’t take things seriously and I’m annoying and ugly” I frowned, saying those things, I don’t want her to think of me like that.

“Okay, so you do know my opinion on you”

“SEE! It’s bad! I’m not like that. I promise!” I told her “Give me a chance” I pleaded. She seemed to think about it for a while, really is she going to fall for this? “Ow!” I bumped into a pole behind me, I shouldn’t walk backwards! She started laughing at me “It’s not funny” I pouted, rubbing the back of my head “So?” I needed an answer.

“I’ll think about it” She told me and quickly walked away from me. I smiled to myself unknowingly.

"AND I'M NOT UGLY!!" I shouted at her, making sure she heard me, even though she was really far away by now.

-

[Siwon’s POV]

I’m suppose to help Eunhyuk and become closer with Tiffany, but I can’t. I recently became a member of the student council, which Eunhyuk is strongly against. I’m actually quite annoyed, Sungmin and Kyuhyun are going to be with Sunny and Seohyun, getting to know them better. Although I’m against Eunhyuk’s idea of playing with Jessica, I do want to get to know Tiffany better. She’s just so beautiful, but she probably hates me…

“Everyone, this is Siwon and he will be part of us now” the school representative, Taeyeon, told everyone in the room, I could hear the girls cheering silently, everyone started clapping.

“Hello everyone” I bowed, flashing a smile to everyone.

“You can sit over there” She pointed to an empty seat, which was next to another empty seat. I sat down and waited for her to speak “Okay, everyone so we need to pre---“

“SORRY I’M LATE!!!” A girl shouted, barging into the room, she was panting and her hair was over her face.

“Its okay” Taeyeon told her “We just started anyway, just sit down”

The girl sat next to me, quickly fixing up her hair and it was Tiffany…what luck! She looked over at me with a confused looked “Siwon’s a new member” Taeyeon told her.

“Ahhh” Tiffany said, she flashed me her eye-smile. Even if she hates me, why would she smile at me “I never imagined him to be here” I over-heard her mumble to herself, I softly chuckled to myself.

“So about the paradise holiday, I was thinking an island this year?” Taeyeon told everyone. She received a few nods and one of the nods was by Tiffany.

“Wouldn’t it be kind of boring though” Yuri’s best friend Yoona spoke out “I mean, I wanna go somewhere with shopping malls and interesting stuff” She told Taeyeon and a few people agreed with her “Like Japan or somewhere in Europe”

“But we can’t speak those languages” Tiffany spoke up, I couldn’t help but stare at her “I mean we only know a few words”

“Yes, but then we’ll have a translator and a guide” Yoona replied to her, it seems she has already thought this through with her friends.

“Well who wants to go to an island?” Taeyeon asked everyone in the room first, nearly everyone in the room put their hands up, including me. It was only Yoona and 4 other people who weren’t in favour of this “Then it’s---“

“This is a year trip!” Yoona cut her off “How come it’s only the student council get’s to decided, shouldn’t everyone in the our year be able to decide?” Yoona told her, she really hates the idea of going to an island. Taeyeon sighed, even if she is the school’s representative, she could never argue with Yoona or her friends.

“But we are the ones planning this, it’s always been like this!” her boyfriend, Park Jungsoo aka Leeteuk spoke up.

Yoona rolled her eyes “Fine then” She faked a smile at them, putting her bag over her shoulder and stormed out of the room.

“Oh my gosh” Tiffany mumbled to herself, rolling her eyes “What a drama-queen” I chuckled at her statement.

“You can all leave” Taeyeon smiled to everyone and bowed, we all stood up and bowed back, Tiffany quickly picked up her bag and quickly left the room. I looked to the ground and noticed she dropped her phone.

“Tif—“ But she was already out of the door, quick walker. I quickly followed her “Tiffany” I called out when I saw her back, but I don’t think she heard me “Tiffany!” I called out again, even louder, that seemed to get her attention and she turned around at me looking confused.

“Yes”

“Here” I passed her, her cell phone, she gasped “OH MY GOSH!” She screamed “how did I drop this?!” She was panicking to herself. She looked back at me “Thank you so much, Siwon sshi” She smiled that could melt any guys heart “I don’t know how to thank you”

“Its fine” I laughed at her reaction.

We walked together, getting to know each other more. I even got her number, I got to know her better. I’m glad she doesn’t think of me of an idiot just because I hang out with Eunhyuk.

“Well bye” Tiffany said, when the bell rang for the next class.

“Bye”

-----

 

hope this update wasn't too long of a wait xD

But yeah, this update is longer since there's the other couples as well ^-^

But I hope you guys still enjoyed it :)

sorry for any grammar mistakes or spelling!