Jerks!

Mr. Hottie

"Another year of hell" Jessica sighed as she was getting ready for school. 

"It'll be fine" Her youngest roommate Seohyun told her. 

"Let's get going!" Her shortest roommate said, putting her bag over her shoulders. 

"We have 20 minutes! Hurry!" Her other roommate shouted in English. 

"Alright alright, we're coming!" Jessica yelled back at her in English. 

"I hate it when they speak English" Sunny whispered to Seohyun and she just nodded. 

Everyone started running to school as if their lives depended on it.

They reached the gates 5 minutes early "YES! We made it!" Tiffany cheered loudly. 

"Move!" They heard boys shout at them, the girls were confused they looked back and they saw 4 boys on there skateboards. 3 of them pushed the girls over when they went past them "Losers!" The leader of the gang shouted. 

The guys started laughing when they saw the girls on the ground, Jessica fell into dirt, Tiffany bruised her elbow, Sunny just fell and Seohyun dropped some of her book. 

"God! I hate your brother Sunny!" Jessica screamed when they were gone. She started to brush away the dirt on her cloths. 

"I know" Sunny sighed "Me too!" 

"They are so annoying!" Seohyun whined and picked up her books. 

"Ouch" Tiffany winced in pain when she touched her elbow. 

"You alright?" Sunny asked, looking at her bruise. 

"I'll be fine" Tiffany smiled at them. 

"Here unnie" Seohyun got a bandage out from her bang.

"Thanks Seo" Tiffany smiled at her, putting on the bandage. 

The girls walked to homeroom and they saw 4 faces they didn't want to see when they walked in "Girls, these 4 boys will be joining our homeroom" The teacher sighed, she didn't really like Eunhyuk and his friends because she knew they were trouble.

"WHAT?!" The 4 girls screamed in horror "WHY?!" They shouted. 

"I don't know" the teacher rolled her eyes, walking back to her desk. 

"YAY! Eunhyuk!!" Kyuhyun oppa!!!" SIWON!!!!" "SUNGMIN!!" I LOVE YOU!!" All there fangirls were dying. 

"I know, I know" Eunhyuk smiled proudly as if he was an idol.

"Great, could this year get any worse?" Jessica whispered angrily to her friends.

"Hello, my dear sister" They heard a voice behind them, they girls looked back and saw Eunhyuk -.- with his friends behind him. 

"Go away Hyukjae!" Sunny told him. 

"Yah! Don't call me that" He hit her on the head. 

"Then go away!" Sunny told him again. 

"Sunny unnie, don't waste your time arguing with him, he won't understand a single thing you say to him" Seohyun told her with a smile. 

"If you ever call me Hyukjae in front of everyone else, I'll make your lives hell!" He threatened all the girls, pointing at all of them. 

"You already make our lives hell” Jessica told him, rolling her eyes.

Eunhyuk just smirked to himself proudly “Eunhyuk!!!” He heard. He looked back at the girls with threatening eyes. 

"Bye bye....HYUNKJAE!" Jessica and waved goodbye. The rest of Eunhyuk's friends were just laughing at him.

"Ugh!" Eunhyuk got annoyed with her and just walked off to the table with the popular girls and his friends followed him.

"Your brother really needs to get over himself" Jessica told Sunny, as she was watching Eunhyuk flirting with the girls "What do girls even see in him?!" She said in disgust.

"I have no idea" Sunny just blankly said.

 

-SKIP (LUNCH)- 

 

Jessica and her friends walked passed Eunhyuk's table and everyone on that table was pointing and laughing at them, as they were making fun of the 4 girls. But as usually the 4 girls just had to ignore it. 

"I'm so full of their crap!" Jessica yelled in frustration as she slammed her hands on the table. 

"I can't wait til we graduate" Tiffany added on, and the rest of the girls agreed with her. 

"Yo loser, give me $5" Eunhyuk shouted at Sunny as he walked up to her. 

"No" She told him. 

Eunhyuk nuged his friend Sungmin to tell him to flirt with her, since why in the world would he flirt with his own sister. 

"Come on, hun" Sungmin winked at her, sitting down right next to her while putting his arm around her shoulders. 

"First of all, NO! Second, don't you dare call me hun! and finally get your arm off me!" She pushed him away. 

Sungmin was stunned by her actions, since no girl has ever rejected him. 

"COME ON! It's only $5!" Eunhyuk told her, and he grabbed her bag, trying to search for her purse. 

"Would you just piss off already!!" Jessica shouted at him, face to face, taking back Sunny's bag. 

"You know, you should be blessed that I even talk to you loser" Eunhyuk flicked his fringe back. 

"Go bless someone else!" Jessica kicked him on the sin. 

"YAH!" Eunhyuk screamed at her "Oh I get it now" he suddenly thought of something which made a sly smile appear on his face. Jessica looked at him as if he was actually crazy "You're playing hard to get" He winked at her, putting his arm around her. Jessica eyes widen "I was right!" He smiled at himself proudly "If you want a kiss all you have to do is ask" He started to pucker his lips. 

"YUCK!" Jessica did her famous dolphin scream which almost made Eunhyuk go death "Why in the world would I want a kiss from you!?! You're disgusting, ill mannered, ugly, selfish jerk!!!!!" Jessica screamed at him, while hitting him. 

Eunhyuk walked up to to his friends "She totally digs me" He whispered to them and smirked "Well I'll see you later" He gave a blow kiss to Jessica. 

"I think I'm going to vomit" Jessica pretended to gag. 

 

------------------------------------

 

sorry, its a short first chapter, but I will make the other chapters longer :)) 

I just wanted to update really, so I hope it was alright :) 

Sorry it took me a while to update and thanks for everyone who has subbed and commented :D